Status: AVAILABLE – Download immediately
Salepage: Click HERE – Archive:
Languages: English; Combined file size: 5.5 GB; Included files: (mp4, pdf, vtt, html)
1 day MVP 2.0 | Go from idea to MVP in just 1 day – Evan Kimbrell
What you’ll learn
- Rapidly validate product and project ideas before spending money and resources on pursuing them
- Understand how to run pitch experiments and lean models of idea validation
- Gather and interpret offline feedback for ideas
- Spy on potential competitors to assess their strengths/weaknesses/areas left open for opportunity
- Drill down with advanced search to find adjacent and hidden competitors
- Quickly setup basic pitch experiments with Launchrock landing pages
- Create more complicated landing pages with Unbounce
- Run basic A/B tests with your idea and landing page
- Setup and interpret conversion goals for your page
- Capture the right customers for your potential product with dynamic text
- Add payment buttons to your page and email for the ultimate validation experiment
- Setup basic ad campaigns with Google and Facebook
- Interpret the results of your experiment to determine if your idea is killer
- Understand the benefits and correct usages of prototypes
- Understand the basic terminology used in web and design speak
- Efficiently create and articulate a strategy for your product
- Outline the scope and specifications of your potential product
- Familiarity with the web is helpful.
- Computer and internet access.
- A minimum of a half day’s time to invest in the course.
Learn a way to take thoughts, validate them, and prototype them in a single day, without mastering a way to code. Become a higher entrepreneur, product manager, marketer, manager, or small commercial enterprise owner. Learn how skilled marketers provide you with killer thoughts and release them with minimal time invested and with $zero upfront. Are you prepared to make the leap and subsequently pursue the commercial enterprise concept of your dreams? Are you certain you’ve got got the capabilities and the time to be a hit? Have you heard of the Lean Startup, the product framework this is revolutionizing startups all around the world? This route will train you on the capabilities which are crucial to being a hit entrepreneur.
About the instructor
- Top-rated Udemy Instructor with over 630+ 5-star reviews.
- Teaches 10 different courses on Entrepreneurship.
- Startup founder for 5+ years, raised three rounds of capital worth several millions of dollars.
- Worked as a VC and was in charge of deal flow in Silicon Valley.
- Oversaw investments in large companies like Facebook, LinkedIn, and Tesla.
- Owns Sprintkick, an agency that builds web & mobile apps for 20+ Fortune 500 companies.
- Created and launched over 100+ apps in the last four years.
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs who have ideas or are already in the middle of a project.
- Project managers who want to learn more efficient ways of rolling out new products or internal features.
- Anyone aspiring to be an entrepreneur.
- Anyone trying to minimize the risk associated with their new venture.
- Anyone looking for new skills in the realms of entrepreneurship, marketing, product management, and growth hacking.
- Anyone interested in having a more in-depth understanding of the Lean Startup.
Course content 12 sections • 141 lectures • 21 h 31m total length
- Introduction – Getting lean (37 minutes)
- Getting even leaner (optional) (39 minutes)
- Setting up your experiment (70 minutes)
- Identifying your target market (63 minutes)
- Competitive analysis (73 minutes)
- Lean customer development (158 minutes)
- Creating your pitch experiment (89 minutes)
- Pitching to soft targets (49 minutes)
- Upgrading your pitch experiment (49 minutes)
- Testing your idea against paid traffic (61 minutes)
- Building a functional MVP (59 minutes)
- Docs to Go follow along (168 minutes)
Here is a list of famous authors who have created online courses on topics at the website tech:Reg. You can search by suggested author name: Dan Lok; Grant Cardone; Brian Tracy; Neil Patel; Tim Ferriss; Chris Guillebeau; Gary Vaynerchuk; Ramit Sethi; Tony Robbins; Seth Godin; Jordan Belfort; Sam Ovens; Amy Porterfield; Pat Flynn; Marie Forleo; Russell Brunson; Jeff Walker; Tai Lopez; Ryan Deiss; Noah Kagan; Anton Kreil; Nial Fuller; Steve Nison; Kathy Lien; Adam Khoo; Jason Stapleton; Andrei Knight; Navin Prithyani; Vic Noble; Andrew Weil; Mark Hyman; Michael Greger; Josh Axe; Sara Gottfried; Joel Fuhrman; Deepak Chopra; John Douillard; Dan Siegel; Gabor Maté; Richard Bandler; Tony Robbins; Dr. Steve G. Jones; Igor Ledochowski; Michael Breen; Paul McKenna; David Snyder; Tad James; John Grinder; Anthony Jacquin; …
There are no reviews yet.