Status: AVAILABLE – Download immediately
Salepage: Click HERE – Archive:
Languages: English; Combined file size: 2 Hours 3 Minutes; Included files: (Audio and Video)
- Anita Mandley
- 2 Hours 3 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 22, 2018
Cultural and historical trauma appears and is influenced in your work more than you think, especially if you work with people of color, war survivors, refugees and their descendants. Additionally, if your clients differ from you in the areas of race, culture, religion, sexuality, class or gender, your own biases are likely to come out in session.
Watch Anita Mandley as she brings these issues out of the shadows and into consciousness, and opens a new path toward addressing the hidden grief of cultural and historical wounds. Not only will she show you how to help your client’s historical trauma, but she will help you become a culturally more mindful and competent therapist to effectively help your clients heal their trauma.
|Slides – Cultural and Historical Traumas: Invisible Barriers to Healing and Change (0.93 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Awareness, Acknowledgement and Assessment
- Acknowledgement and Awareness of The Intergenerational Impact and Memory Traces of Cultural and
- Historical Traumas on Clients and The Therapist’s Own Self
- Relevant Areas for Assessment
- Structured Model of Assessment
- Case Examples of The Clinical Implications of Traumatic Experiences in The Present
Moving from Reflexive Reactivity to Connection, Fluidity and Coherence in The Here and Now
- Difference Between Bias, Prejudice and the “Isms”
- The Process to Regulate the Neurobiology of Bias
- The Benefit and Power of Providing the Resources of Witness, Protector and Comforter to Heal Intergenerational Wounds
How to Uncover the Survival Narrative, Validate the Trauma, And Move to A Strengths-Based Process of Empowerment and Healing
- Studying, Listening to And Validating the Client’s Traumatic Cultural Narrative, While Listening for The Resources That Helped Them Survive
- Using the Client’s Own Survival Resources, As Well As Cultural-Specific Rituals and/or Creating New Rituals for Acknowledging and Processing the Loss and Grief Connected to Historical Traumas
- New Ways to Establish Boundaries and Self-Defense and Self-Protection
Anita Mandley, MS, LCPC, is an integrative psychotherapist practicing at The Center for Contextual Change. She’s the creator of the Integrative Trauma Recovery Group (ITR) a group therapy process designed specifically for adults with developmental and complex PTSD.
Financial: Anita Mandley practices at the Center for Contextual Change.
Non-financial: Anita Mandley has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Here is a list of famous authors who have created online courses on topics at the website WSOBox. You can search by suggested author name: Dan Lok; Grant Cardone; Brian Tracy; Neil Patel; Tim Ferriss; Chris Guillebeau; Gary Vaynerchuk; Ramit Sethi; Tony Robbins; Seth Godin; Jordan Belfort; Sam Ovens; Amy Porterfield; Pat Flynn; Marie Forleo; Russell Brunson; Jeff Walker; Tai Lopez; Ryan Deiss; Noah Kagan; Anton Kreil; Nial Fuller; Steve Nison; Kathy Lien; Adam Khoo; Jason Stapleton; Andrei Knight; Navin Prithyani; Vic Noble; Andrew Weil; Mark Hyman; Michael Greger; Josh Axe; Sara Gottfried; Joel Fuhrman; Deepak Chopra; John Douillard; Dan Siegel; Gabor Maté; Richard Bandler; Tony Robbins; Dr. Steve G. Jones; Igor Ledochowski; Michael Breen; Paul McKenna; David Snyder; Tad James; John Grinder; Anthony Jacquin; …
Purchase the Anita Mandley – Cultural and Historical Traumas – Invisible Barriers to Healing and Change course at WSOBox and embark on a journey to unlock a world of knowledge at the most competitive price. Once your purchase is complete, you'll gain immediate access to our downloads page, allowing you to download all associated course materials. Furthermore, we will promptly send you a download notification email directly to your inbox.
Our Anita Mandley – Cultural and Historical Traumas – Invisible Barriers to Healing and Change courses have been meticulously crafted to empower you to reach your full potential and excel in your chosen field. Don't hesitate; take the initial stride towards greatness by acquiring our courses today. We are committed to providing a seamless and secure transaction experience, ensuring your peace of mind throughout the process.