Status: AVAILABLE – Download immediately
Salepage: Click HERE – Archive:
Languages: English; Combined file size: 3 Hours 01 Minutes; Included files: (Audio and Video)
- Dafna Lender
- 3 Hours 1 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jun 16, 2020
- Uncover the core issues that underlie problematic behavior or relationships
- Gently intervene when a parent is misattuned or critical
- Engage caregivers in the crucial reparative work that leads to improved connection, regulation, and joy
- And more!
|Manual – Attachment Centered Family Therapy (2.4 MB)||30 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Attachment-Based Treatment: Principles and Goals
- Attachment Theory – and what it means for trauma-informed treatment
- Elements of the social engagement system
- Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy
- Theraplay: Structure, Engagement, Nurture & Challenge
Getting Started: Assessment and Engagement
- Discern underlying motives/feelings underneath a child’s behaviors
- Facilitating a safe, active dialogue between parent and child
- How to engage caregivers who are traumatized, too reduce defensiveness and increase empathy
Clinical Interventions to Create Connection, Regulation, and Attunement
- PACE – Playfulness, Acceptance, Curiosity and Empathy
- In-SENC based on individual child’s needs (Structure, Engagement, Nurture, Challenge)
- How to gently redirect mis-attuned or critical caregivers
- Facilitating face-to-face interactions between parent and child
- Increase warm facial expressions, synchronized movement and rhythm
- Calm a dysregulated child and engage a withdrawn child
- Activities to increase warm facial expressions and synchronized, rhythmic movement
Dafna Lender, LCSW serves as the program director at The Theraplay Institute in Evanston, IL and is certified as a practitioner, supervisor and trainer in both Theraplay and Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy (DDP). Dafna trains psychotherapists internationally in these methods and trains in three languages. She is also a supervisor and author in the field of treating attachment and trauma issues in children.
Dafna has spent her career focusing children’s development of a secure attachment with their caregivers while resolving issues in their traumatic history. Early in her career, Dafna worked in treatment foster care and witnessed child after child “fail” out of foster placements due to difficult behavior. Children were disruptive, unsettled and unhappy, and their caregivers felt defeated. Dafna’s sense of discouragement went away after taking the Theraplay training and learning direct, concrete ideas and interactions that she could apply in home with her treatment families to promote healthier, more hopeful relationships. Dafna has successfully treated children with a variety of backgrounds, including children raised in orphanages, with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder, exposed to domestic violence and community violence and children of parents with chronic mental illness. Dafna has worked in the field of child welfare and child mental health for 20+ years.
Financial: Dafna Lender has an employment relationship with The Theraplay Institute. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Dafna Lender has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Here is a list of famous authors who have created online courses on topics at the website WSOBox. You can search by suggested author name: Dan Lok; Grant Cardone; Brian Tracy; Neil Patel; Tim Ferriss; Chris Guillebeau; Gary Vaynerchuk; Ramit Sethi; Tony Robbins; Seth Godin; Jordan Belfort; Sam Ovens; Amy Porterfield; Pat Flynn; Marie Forleo; Russell Brunson; Jeff Walker; Tai Lopez; Ryan Deiss; Noah Kagan; Anton Kreil; Nial Fuller; Steve Nison; Kathy Lien; Adam Khoo; Jason Stapleton; Andrei Knight; Navin Prithyani; Vic Noble; Andrew Weil; Mark Hyman; Michael Greger; Josh Axe; Sara Gottfried; Joel Fuhrman; Deepak Chopra; John Douillard; Dan Siegel; Gabor Maté; Richard Bandler; Tony Robbins; Dr. Steve G. Jones; Igor Ledochowski; Michael Breen; Paul McKenna; David Snyder; Tad James; John Grinder; Anthony Jacquin; …
Purchase the Attachment Centered Family Therapy -Interventions for Improving Parent-Child Connection and Attunement – Dafna Lender - course at WSOBox and embark on a journey to unlock a world of knowledge at the most competitive price. Once your purchase is complete, you'll gain immediate access to our downloads page, allowing you to download all associated course materials. Furthermore, we will promptly send you a download notification email directly to your inbox.
Our Attachment Centered Family Therapy -Interventions for Improving Parent-Child Connection and Attunement – Dafna Lender - courses have been meticulously crafted to empower you to reach your full potential and excel in your chosen field. Don't hesitate; take the initial stride towards greatness by acquiring our courses today. We are committed to providing a seamless and secure transaction experience, ensuring your peace of mind throughout the process.