Status: AVAILABLE – Download immediately
Salepage: Click HERE – Archive:
Languages: ; Combined file size: ; Included files: ()
- Topic Areas:
- Psychology | Point/Counterpoint Session
- Evolution of Psychotherapy | Evolution of Psychotherapy 2013
- Jean Houston, PhD | Ernest Rossi, PhD | Camillo Loriedo, MD, PhD
- 1 Hour 23 Minutes
- Audio Only
- Original Program Date :
- Dec 11, 2013
So many books and seminars have emerged over the last decade with discovering one’s “purpose” as their theme. What are the cultural and historic reasons for this, given the unique shifts and challenges of our time? How do we engender the passion for the possible in our human development while discovering what that “possible” is? Is it even possible to become an artist of destiny, capable of decoding the patterns, clues, and relationships that point you to a mystery that cannot be known directly? Ultimately when it comes down to our fascination with purpose, are we fooling ourselves or are we present at the birth of an opportunity that exceeds our imagination.
- List some of the socio-cultural shifts that have encouraged the quest for purpose.
- List the psychological ploys for avoiding or denying “purpose.”
- Name three keys that have proved useful in discovering one’s purpose.
*Sessions may be edited for content and to preserve confidentiality*
There are no reviews yet.