Status: AVAILABLE – Download immediately
Salepage: Click HERE – Archive:
Languages: ; Combined file size: ; Included files: ()
- Topic Areas:
- Clinical Demonstration
- IC19 – All Audio
- Erickson Congress | Erickson Congress 2019
- Bernhard Trenkle, Dipl. Psych
- 1 Hour 04 Minutes
- Audio Only
- Original Program Date :
- Dec 14, 2019
A well-known self-hypnosis technique will be taught in a way that it is at the same time a first trance induction for a client. There will be one demonstration client but at the same the whole group can learn the approach too. This includes an old oriental story of the lion who saw his face in the water. At the end it will be discussed how this approach can be tailored for individual clients and modified for many goals: treating chronic pain, phobias, sleeping disorders, etc.
- Demonstrate a self-hypnosis technique.
- Describe 3 clinical problems the technique can used.
- Describe 3 possiblities to modify a basic story for individual clients.
*Sessions may be edited for content and to preserve confidentiality*