Status: AVAILABLE – Download immediately
Salepage: Click HERE – Archive:
Languages: ; Combined file size: ; Included files: ()
- Topic Areas:
- IC19 – All Audio
- Erickson Congress | Erickson Congress 2019
- Bernhard Trenkle, Dipl. Psych
- 1 Hour 01 Minutes
- Audio Only
- Original Program Date :
- Dec 15, 2019
Teaching since 12 years in China I also learned techniques from leading Chinese colleagues. In this workshop I will demonstrate an old Chinese technique used originally for preparing mentally for meditation in a way, so it can be used for psychotherapeutic purposes.
Additionally variations of the Chinese technique using elements of EMDR,EMI, tapping techniques and Ericksonian Hypnosis will be demonstrated and discussed with case examples.
- Describe one old Chinese technique for meditation useful for psychotherapy.
- Discuss 3 variations of this technique combining it with EMDR, EMI and Tapping techniques.
- Exercise and experience this technique in small group exercise.
*Sessions may be edited for content and to preserve confidentiality*