Status: AVAILABLE – Download immediately
Salepage: Click HERE – Archive:
Languages: English; Combined file size: 6 Hours; Included files: (Audio and Video)
- Linda Graham
- 6 Hours
- Audio and Video
- Mar 10, 2017
Clients seek our help in coping with the difficulties, even disasters, in their lives. Sometimes clients’ coping strategies are defensive, maladaptive, seemingly “stuck” and intractable, blocking their learning and derailing their resilience.
New research in post-traumatic growth is teaching us how to help clients fully recover from the traumas and tragedies that turn their lives upside down and shatter their faith in life being worth living.
Join bestselling author and international trainer, Linda Graham, as she teaches you the modern neuroscience and behavioral science techniques that help clients rewire dysfunctional patterns. She will show you how to create new more adaptive coping strategies in ways that are safe, efficient, and effective. You can help clients successfully create the shifts that change their brains, thus change their behaviors, thus change their lives.
In this experiential workshop, you’ll learn techniques to help clients:
- Manage stress and recover from trauma
- Heal toxic shame and retire the inner critic
- Antidote the brain’s negativity bias and regain equilibrium from which healing and growth can occur
- Strengthen social-emotional engagement, prime the brain for learning and growth
- Strengthen executive functioning and foster resilience
- Recover from anxiety, depression, grief, loneliness, guilt
- Discover new meaning, community, fulfillment
- Come to more clarity and discernment in decision making
- Recover a sense of competency and courage to take growth-enhancing risks in life
You will help clients strengthen the functioning of the brain to not only get through hard times but to thrive in their midst!
|Manual (2.26 MB)||67 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Essentials of Brain and Behavior Shift
- Evolution and development of human brain
- Impact of relationships on brain development and coping strategies
- Four mechanisms of brain change
- Four practices that accelerate brain change
Recover Equilibrium When Experiencing Stress and Trauma
- Body-based tools to regulate the stressed-out/numbed-out cycles of the nervous system
- Body-based tools reduce symptoms of PTSD
- Social engagement tools to antidote the brain’s innate negativity bias
- Sensorimotor approaches to manage surges of emotions
- Practices to prime the brain’s plasticity-receptivity to learning
Manage Emotions Skillfully
- Shift out of the brain’s ruminative negative judgments
- Rewire memories of toxic shame
- Manage anxiety when facing the new or the unknown
- Experience new self-acceptance and self-appreciation
- Strengthen one’s sense of self and self-worth
- Recover internal working models of resilience
Reflection-Re-Appraisal of Events
- Re-frame meaning and consequences of challenges and catastrophes
- Finding silver lining in difficulties and disasters
- Contextualizing traumatizing events in coherent narrative
- Re-engagement with larger world; accessing resources; recovering self-efficacy
- Finding renewed meaning, purpose, authentic and resilient self
Linda Graham, MFT, is an experienced psychotherapist in the San Francisco Bay Area, bestselling author and international speaker. She integrates modern neuroscience, mindfulness practices, and relational psychology in her worldwide trainings. She is the author of Bouncing Back: Rewiring Your Brain for Maximum Resilience and Well-Being, winner of the 2013 Books for a Better Life award and the 2014 Better Books for a Better World award. She publishes a monthly e-newsletter, Healing and Awakening into Aliveness and Wholeness and weekly Resources for Recovering Resilience. For more information visit www.lindagraham-mft.net.
Linda draws on her own experiences of healing and awakening as well as more than two decades of integrative study, practice and teaching of transformational psychotherapies, vipassana meditation, life coaching, and facilitating groups and workshops to become a skillful guide interweaving many paths of compassionate, conscious connection. She is passionate about integrating the paradigms and practices of modern neuroscience, Western relational psychology and Eastern contemplative practice.
Financial: Linda Graham is in private practice. She is an author for New World Library and receives royalties. Ms. Graham receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Linda Graham is an author of monthly e-newsletters.
Here is a list of famous authors who have created online courses on topics at the website WSOBox. You can search by suggested author name: Dan Lok; Grant Cardone; Brian Tracy; Neil Patel; Tim Ferriss; Chris Guillebeau; Gary Vaynerchuk; Ramit Sethi; Tony Robbins; Seth Godin; Jordan Belfort; Sam Ovens; Amy Porterfield; Pat Flynn; Marie Forleo; Russell Brunson; Jeff Walker; Tai Lopez; Ryan Deiss; Noah Kagan; Anton Kreil; Nial Fuller; Steve Nison; Kathy Lien; Adam Khoo; Jason Stapleton; Andrei Knight; Navin Prithyani; Vic Noble; Andrew Weil; Mark Hyman; Michael Greger; Josh Axe; Sara Gottfried; Joel Fuhrman; Deepak Chopra; John Douillard; Dan Siegel; Gabor Maté; Richard Bandler; Tony Robbins; Dr. Steve G. Jones; Igor Ledochowski; Michael Breen; Paul McKenna; David Snyder; Tad James; John Grinder; Anthony Jacquin; …
Purchase the Bouncing Back -Rewire the Brain for Resilience and Post-Traumatic Growth – Linda Graham - course at WSOBox and embark on a journey to unlock a world of knowledge at the most competitive price. Once your purchase is complete, you'll gain immediate access to our downloads page, allowing you to download all associated course materials. Furthermore, we will promptly send you a download notification email directly to your inbox.
Our Bouncing Back -Rewire the Brain for Resilience and Post-Traumatic Growth – Linda Graham - courses have been meticulously crafted to empower you to reach your full potential and excel in your chosen field. Don't hesitate; take the initial stride towards greatness by acquiring our courses today. We are committed to providing a seamless and secure transaction experience, ensuring your peace of mind throughout the process.