Status: AVAILABLE – Download immediately
Salepage: Click HERE – Archive:
Languages: ; Combined file size: ; Included files: ()
- State Associations:
- TOMA – Texas
- Carl Vartian | Theodore Pollock
- 2 Hours
- Never expires.
- Define the individual and public health dangers resulting from overuse of antibiotics
- Understand the regulatory requirements of antimicrobial stewardship
- Provide guidelines for appropriate use of these drugs in outpatients
- Review strategies hospitals utilize to improve antimicrobial management
Immunotherapy in Lung Cancer
Theodore Pollock, DO
This presentation will provide an update on advancements in immunotherapy options for lung cancer patients.
- Identify advancements in immunotherapy
- Educate on new clinical trials to develop more options for cancer care
The Texas Osteopathic Medical Association (TOMA) is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association to provide osteopathic continuing medical education for physicians. TOMA designates this program for a maximum of 2.0 AOA Category 1-A credits and will report CME and specialty credits commensurate with the extent of the physician’s participation in this activity.
Here is a list of famous authors who have created online courses on topics at the website tech:Reg. You can search by suggested author name: Dan Lok; Grant Cardone; Brian Tracy; Neil Patel; Tim Ferriss; Chris Guillebeau; Gary Vaynerchuk; Ramit Sethi; Tony Robbins; Seth Godin; Jordan Belfort; Sam Ovens; Amy Porterfield; Pat Flynn; Marie Forleo; Russell Brunson; Jeff Walker; Tai Lopez; Ryan Deiss; Noah Kagan; Anton Kreil; Nial Fuller; Steve Nison; Kathy Lien; Adam Khoo; Jason Stapleton; Andrei Knight; Navin Prithyani; Vic Noble; Andrew Weil; Mark Hyman; Michael Greger; Josh Axe; Sara Gottfried; Joel Fuhrman; Deepak Chopra; John Douillard; Dan Siegel; Gabor Maté; Richard Bandler; Tony Robbins; Dr. Steve G. Jones; Igor Ledochowski; Michael Breen; Paul McKenna; David Snyder; Tad James; John Grinder; Anthony Jacquin; …
There are no reviews yet.