Status: AVAILABLE – Download immediately
Salepage: Click HERE – Archive:
Languages: English; Combined file size: 5 Hours 58 Minutes; Included files: (Audio and Video)
- Venita Lovelace-Chandler
- 5 Hours 58 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Apr 15, 2015
- Intervention Strategies – Hands-on Demonstration
- Head & Trunk Control Techniques
- Transitional Movement Therapy
- Strengthening Exercises
- Therapy Strategies for Preemies after Discharge
- Using Therapy to Encourage Development in Toddlers
- Strategies to Implement the Latest Clinical Guidelines into Your Treatment Decision-making
- Important Literature and Resources That Are Changing Early Intervention Practice
Having difficulty knowing which interventions might be effective with your patients? This is the course for you! The pediatric population can be a challenge for therapists. Attend this seminar and get the latest in strategies and guidelines for your pediatric therapy patients.
You will get a chance to practice in groups using patient cases to translate appropriate findings from those resources into interventions for your patients. Real life experiences from the speaker and other attendees will allow for discussion and suggestions for best practice related to typical diagnoses. You will have the opportunity to seek input on interventions for unique patients through the group discussion/consensus process. Participants will be assisted in developing a practical plan to sustain skills.
Bring a baby doll for demonstration and practice and maybe just to hug throughout the day.
The NICU Graduate: Therapy Strategies for Preemies after Discharge
- Discover post-discharge management techniques for those babies born too soon and too small. Learn how to incorporate Developmental Age into your techniques and treatment plans. Through group discussion, learn strategies and tips to implement the best skills required to manage therapy in preemies.
Typical Toddlers, A-Typical Development: Using Therapy to Encourage Development
- Our toddlers aren’t developing typically. Through group discussion, learn techniques and tips to support families in understanding the child and therapy expectations. Learn how to integrate Health Promotion into your intervention plans for infants and toddlers.
Intervention Strategies – Hands-on Demonstration
- Learn advanced intervention strategies to improve head and trunk control, as well as facilitate transitional movements such as rolling, sitting, assuming standing. Explore specific pediatric therapy activities to increase strength.
Unique Babies and Toddlers
- Learn the latest treatment techniques for the unique challenges of treating the babies seen in practice today. Share your own unique cases for discussion of best interventions. Learn strategies to identify red and yellow flags that indicate the need for a referral to another practitioner.
Pediatric Therapy Today: What is changing and how do you keep your practice current?
- Practical strategies all rehabilitation professionals can use to maintain a high skill level & keep up with current trends in therapy.
Important Literature and Resources That Are Changing Early Intervention Practice
- Move beyond the articles & clinical guidelines that are changing clinical practice in early intervention: discover practical ways to implement change in your practice TODAY.
- Cite the variety of diagnoses seen in early intervention.
- Demonstrate interventions to promote head and trunk control, transitional movements and strengthening.
- Determine best practice guidelines for a variety of pediatric diagnoses.
- Support families in understanding the child and the therapy expectations.
- Review articles that may influence pediatric physical therapy in the next 2-3 years and identify sources of information for your specific caseload.
- Formulate a practical plan to continue to maintain assessment and intervention skills.
To order the book, Spanish for Health Care Professionals, 3rd edition, please visit our product store.
To order the book, PT Clinical Notes: A Rehabilitation Pocket Guide, please visit our product store.
We would be happy to accommodate your ADA needs; please call our Customer Service Department for more information at 1-800-844-8260.
Your satisfaction is our goal and our guarantee. Concerns should be addressed to: PO Box 1000, Eau Claire, WI 54702-1000 or call 1-800-844-8260.
|Additional_Participant_CE_Request_Form (117 KB)||4 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Buy It/Rent It Manual (826.5 KB)||37 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Venita Lovelace-Chandler has practiced in pediatrics for 43 years and as an ABPTS certified pediatric specialist for over 25 years. She was a professor until 2014 and taught pediatrics at the professional and post-professional educational levels at the University of North Texas Health Science Center, the University of Central Arkansas, Chapman University, and Texas Woman’s University. She has conducted continuing education for the APTA, and she has a chapter on muscle testing for infants and children in Reese’s Muscle and Sensory Testing, second edition and an electronic chapter on screening for referral in the Campbell’s Physical Therapy for Children. She has provided pediatric expertise to the Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy, the APTA’s Annual Conference Program Committee, and the APTA’s Move Forward site. She had a featured discussion on Down syndrome on Move Forward Radio. She has been elected to offices of the Pediatrics, Education, and Oncology sections and the Texas Chapter. She received the Pediatrics Section Thirty-Year Award for Service and was named as the recipient of APTA’s 2011 Linda Crane Memorial Lecture. She remains clinically active.
Financial: Venita Lovelace-Chandler is Vice-Chair and Professor, Department of Physical Therapy at the University of North Texas Health Sciences Center. She is a Faculty member at Rocky Mountain University for Health Professions. Dr. Lovelace-Chandler receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Venita Lovelace-Chandler is a member of the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA). She serves as secretary for the Texas Physical Therapy Chapter of the APTA.
Here is a list of famous authors who have created online courses on topics at the website WSOBox. You can search by suggested author name: Dan Lok; Grant Cardone; Brian Tracy; Neil Patel; Tim Ferriss; Chris Guillebeau; Gary Vaynerchuk; Ramit Sethi; Tony Robbins; Seth Godin; Jordan Belfort; Sam Ovens; Amy Porterfield; Pat Flynn; Marie Forleo; Russell Brunson; Jeff Walker; Tai Lopez; Ryan Deiss; Noah Kagan; Anton Kreil; Nial Fuller; Steve Nison; Kathy Lien; Adam Khoo; Jason Stapleton; Andrei Knight; Navin Prithyani; Vic Noble; Andrew Weil; Mark Hyman; Michael Greger; Josh Axe; Sara Gottfried; Joel Fuhrman; Deepak Chopra; John Douillard; Dan Siegel; Gabor Maté; Richard Bandler; Tony Robbins; Dr. Steve G. Jones; Igor Ledochowski; Michael Breen; Paul McKenna; David Snyder; Tad James; John Grinder; Anthony Jacquin; …
Purchase the Chandler -Early Intervention for Pediatric Occupational & Physical Therapy – Venita Lovelace - course at WSOBox and embark on a journey to unlock a world of knowledge at the most competitive price. Once your purchase is complete, you'll gain immediate access to our downloads page, allowing you to download all associated course materials. Furthermore, we will promptly send you a download notification email directly to your inbox.
Our Chandler -Early Intervention for Pediatric Occupational & Physical Therapy – Venita Lovelace - courses have been meticulously crafted to empower you to reach your full potential and excel in your chosen field. Don't hesitate; take the initial stride towards greatness by acquiring our courses today. We are committed to providing a seamless and secure transaction experience, ensuring your peace of mind throughout the process.