Status: AVAILABLE – Download immediately
Salepage: Click HERE – Archive:
Languages: English; Combined file size: 6 Hours 08 Minutes; Included files: (Audio and Video)
- Hugh Byrne
- 6 Hours 8 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Apr 28, 2017
Learn 5 proven mindfulness strategies to change unhealthy habits:
- Understand habit formation and the power of mindfulness in changing habits
- Connect with your deepest intentions to support habit change
- Develop mindfulness skills to work with habits before they arise; when they appear; and after they manifest to support change
- Cultivate attitudes of acceptance, kindness, and curiosity to support change
- Daily practices to transform unhealthy habits and develop beneficial ones
Our clients often have unhealthy habits that can be hard to change. This seminar will help you understand habits, how they form, and why they can be hard to change, and provide tools to identify and change unhealthy habits.
The seminar will help you recognize and interrupt patterns of suffering that come from habits—whether of excessive thinking and worrying, compulsive or addictive behaviors, or reactive behaviors in relationships—and share this knowledge and practices.
With your support, your clients will learn that even deeply entrenched habits can be changed through mindfulness; attend Dr. Byrne’s powerful seminar & learn skills and practices to begin the process of abandoning unhealthy habits and cultivating more beneficial ones.
|Manual (5.46 MB)||46 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Habits and the Role of Mindfulness in Habit Change
- The brain processes that underpin how habits form and why habits are difficult to change
- The role of mindfulness in bringing what is automatic and unconscious into the light of awareness
- Different kinds of habits—including habits of wanting, aversion, distraction, and doing/ busyness—and how mindfulness can help transform each of these distinct patterns
The Power of Intention
- The importance of connecting with our deepest intentions—what matters most to us
- Identify the habits of thought, word, and action that are obstacles to happiness and well-being
- Make a specific commitment and take concrete steps to bring our behavior into alignment with our deepest aspirations
Harness Attention to Effect Habit Change
- Skills to train participants in moment-by-moment awareness to identify and work with habits
- Before they arise—by avoiding the triggers that activate them
- When they appear—learning to ‘ride the waves’ of challenging experiences
- After they manifest—meet ourselves and our actions with acceptance, kindness, and commitment if we have repeated an unhealthy habit
Cultivate Attitudes that Support Habit Change
- Acceptance of what’s unfolding—the ‘good, the bad, and the ugly’
- Kindness towards ourselves and our experience, as well as to others
- Curiosity or interest in what we are experiencing
Bring it All Home
- Practical tools and materials to integrate mindfulness into client’s daily lives
- Transform unhealthy habits
- Cultivate more beneficial ones when returning to everyday life
Hugh Byrne, PhD., is a guiding meditation teacher with the Insight Meditation Community of Washington. He has practiced meditation for 30 years and been teaching mindfulness meditation since 2000. He completed a four-year meditation teacher training program led by Jack Kornfield and Joseph Goldstein at the two major insight meditation centers in the U.S. Hugh is trained in and teaches mindfulness-based stress reduction and completed a three-year training in Somatic Experiencing, a mind-body approach to healing trauma. He has a law degree from London University and a Ph.D. from UCLA. He teaches retreats and workshops in the United States and internationally and is the author of The Here-and-Now Habit: How Mindfulness Can Help You Break Unhealthy Habits Once and for All.
Financial: Hugh Byrne is cofounder of Meditation Teacher Training Institute (MTTI). He is an author for New Harbinger Publications and receives royalties. Dr. Byrne receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Hugh Byrne has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Here is a list of famous authors who have created online courses on topics at the website WSOBox. You can search by suggested author name: Dan Lok; Grant Cardone; Brian Tracy; Neil Patel; Tim Ferriss; Chris Guillebeau; Gary Vaynerchuk; Ramit Sethi; Tony Robbins; Seth Godin; Jordan Belfort; Sam Ovens; Amy Porterfield; Pat Flynn; Marie Forleo; Russell Brunson; Jeff Walker; Tai Lopez; Ryan Deiss; Noah Kagan; Anton Kreil; Nial Fuller; Steve Nison; Kathy Lien; Adam Khoo; Jason Stapleton; Andrei Knight; Navin Prithyani; Vic Noble; Andrew Weil; Mark Hyman; Michael Greger; Josh Axe; Sara Gottfried; Joel Fuhrman; Deepak Chopra; John Douillard; Dan Siegel; Gabor Maté; Richard Bandler; Tony Robbins; Dr. Steve G. Jones; Igor Ledochowski; Michael Breen; Paul McKenna; David Snyder; Tad James; John Grinder; Anthony Jacquin; …
Purchase the Changing Unhealthy Habits Through Mindfulness -Skills Building in Clinical Practice – Hugh Byrne - course at WSOBox and embark on a journey to unlock a world of knowledge at the most competitive price. Once your purchase is complete, you'll gain immediate access to our downloads page, allowing you to download all associated course materials. Furthermore, we will promptly send you a download notification email directly to your inbox.
Our Changing Unhealthy Habits Through Mindfulness -Skills Building in Clinical Practice – Hugh Byrne - courses have been meticulously crafted to empower you to reach your full potential and excel in your chosen field. Don't hesitate; take the initial stride towards greatness by acquiring our courses today. We are committed to providing a seamless and secure transaction experience, ensuring your peace of mind throughout the process.