Status: AVAILABLE – Download immediately
Salepage: Click HERE – Archive:
Languages: English; Combined file size: 3 Hours 05 Minutes; Included files: (Audio and Video)
- Nancy Johnston
- 3 Hours 5 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jul 09, 2020
Extending far beyond its roots in addictions work, codependence is a universal issue that shows itself in a variety of diagnoses, from anxiety and depression to trauma-related and eating disorders.
Join Nancy Johnston, MS, LPC, LSATP, MAC, NCC, addictions and codependency expert, for this compelling 3-hour webinar designed to provide guidance, insight, and straightforward strategies for clients who are:
- Over-focused on caring for, fixing, controlling, pleasing, and/or conflict-avoiding
- Adult children of an addict
- Spending session talking about someone else
- Having difficulty allowing their children to become independent
- “Too resilient”; downplay suffering, forget how hard something was
- Struggling to leave an abusive situation or relationship
- Afraid to make necessary changes despite being unhappy
- Numb or unaware of what they want or feel
- And more!
Taught in everyday language and filled with practical tools, this is a recording you don’t want to miss!
|Manual – Codependence (2.1 MB)||67 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Conceptualizing Codependent Dynamics in a Practical Way
- Over-functioning for others while under-functioning for the Self
- The physical and emotional costs of a “dominant external focus”
- Codependence as a precursor to anxiety, depression, and relationship difficulties
- Limitations of the research and potential risks
Assessment: Broadening Your Lens to Include the Codependence Paradigm
- How to identify and address codependence without stigmatizing
- Self-understanding (the why), self-awareness (the what), and skill sets (the how)
- Addressing the grief that underlies acceptance of reality
- What’s missing from the Stages of Change
Treatment Tools: Help Clients Detach from Codependence and Anchor Within the Self
- Setting goals that make sense
- Shifting focus from external to internal
- 3-part boundary setting skills
- Visuals to illustrate the relationship between the self and others
- Building “quiet reactivity”
- Breaking through the illusion of control
- Daily practices for self-awareness and self-care
- And more!
- 50 y/o mother, overly enmeshed with adult child who repeatedly relapses from alcohol recovery
- 36 y/o, depressed and insecure, unsure of role at work, feels excluded and inconsequential
- 17 y/o, discouraged and hesitant to share true thoughts and feelings with partner
Nancy L. Johnston, MS, LPC, LSATP, MAC, NCC is a Licensed Professional Counselor and Licensed Substance Abuse Treatment Practitioner in private practice in Lexington, VA. With 43 years of clinical experience, Nancy is Master Addiction Counselor and a Diplomate and Clinical Mental Health Specialist in Substance Abuse & Co-Occurring Disorders through the American Mental Health Counselors Association. She has authored two books published by Central Recovery Press: Disentangle: When You’ve Lost Your Self in Someone Else (2011) and My Life as a Border Collie: Freedom from Codependency (2012). Nancy’s third book, Your Healthy Self: Skills for Working with Codependent Behaviors (2015) is self-published and only available through her. A second edition of Disentangle is scheduled to be released by her publisher in July, 2020. Over the past 15 years Nancy has presented at numerous conferences including the Cape Cod Symposium on Addictive Disorders, the Carolinas Conference for Addiction and Recovery, Addiction: Focus on Women, the Virginia Summer Institute for Addiction Studies, the American Mental Health Counselors Association Annual Conference, and the Virginia Counselors Association Annual Conference. Nancy offers skill-building workshops for self-recovery at her office suite in Lexington, VA, and she has created and facilitated 27 Codependence Camps which are “Recover Your Self” weekend retreats offering extensive curriculums for self-recovery and growth. More information about Nancy and her work is available at her website: nancyljohnston.com.
Financial: Nancy Lohr Johnston maintains a private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Nancy Lohr Johnston is a member of the American Mental Health Counselors’ Association (AMHCA); and the National Association of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC).
Here is a list of famous authors who have created online courses on topics at the website WSOBox. You can search by suggested author name: Dan Lok; Grant Cardone; Brian Tracy; Neil Patel; Tim Ferriss; Chris Guillebeau; Gary Vaynerchuk; Ramit Sethi; Tony Robbins; Seth Godin; Jordan Belfort; Sam Ovens; Amy Porterfield; Pat Flynn; Marie Forleo; Russell Brunson; Jeff Walker; Tai Lopez; Ryan Deiss; Noah Kagan; Anton Kreil; Nial Fuller; Steve Nison; Kathy Lien; Adam Khoo; Jason Stapleton; Andrei Knight; Navin Prithyani; Vic Noble; Andrew Weil; Mark Hyman; Michael Greger; Josh Axe; Sara Gottfried; Joel Fuhrman; Deepak Chopra; John Douillard; Dan Siegel; Gabor Maté; Richard Bandler; Tony Robbins; Dr. Steve G. Jones; Igor Ledochowski; Michael Breen; Paul McKenna; David Snyder; Tad James; John Grinder; Anthony Jacquin; …
Purchase the Codependence -Treatment Strategies for Clients Who Lose Themselves in Others – Nancy Johnston - course at WSOBox and embark on a journey to unlock a world of knowledge at the most competitive price. Once your purchase is complete, you'll gain immediate access to our downloads page, allowing you to download all associated course materials. Furthermore, we will promptly send you a download notification email directly to your inbox.
Our Codependence -Treatment Strategies for Clients Who Lose Themselves in Others – Nancy Johnston - courses have been meticulously crafted to empower you to reach your full potential and excel in your chosen field. Don't hesitate; take the initial stride towards greatness by acquiring our courses today. We are committed to providing a seamless and secure transaction experience, ensuring your peace of mind throughout the process.