Status: AVAILABLE – Download immediately
Salepage: Click HERE – Archive:
Languages: ; Combined file size: ; Included files: ()
- Credit Type:
- Law Practice Management | Legal Ethics
- Cynthia Sharp, Esq. | Becky Howlett, Esq
- Course Levels:
- 1 Hour 05 Minutes
Protect yourself from burnout
• Improve focus and boost your overall productivity and efficiency
• Curb anxiety and stress through quick, effective “spot treatments”
• Use mindfulness to enhance ethical and reflective decision-making as opposed to acting rashly and later feeling regret for poorly chosen words and actions
You will learn how mindfulness can improve civility in the profession:
• What is mindfulness?
• Scientific basis
• Discussion of professionalism and civility guidelines and principles
• How integrating mindfulness into the legal setting can improve civility in the profession.
You will learn how mindfulness helps you stay ethically compliant:
• Mindfulness as a means to improve productivity, focus, and concentration in order to represent a client competently, diligently, and communicate with them promptly.
• Discussion of MRPC 1.1 and 1.3 (Diligence), ethical opinions, and caselaw
• Elements of Mindful Communication will teach you how to better understand your client’s objectives and keep your client reasonably informed so they can make informed decisions.
• Discussion of MRPC 1.4 (Communications), ethical opinions, and caselaw
• When we are faced with the daily pressures of a law practice, our decision-making may become clouded. This can lead to ethical disaster, as well as to self-destructive behavior such as substance abuse.
• This segment focuses on how a mindfulness practice can alleviate stress and anxiety so you can prevent legal burnout and remain ethically compliant.
Here is a list of famous authors who have created online courses on topics at the website tech:Reg. You can search by suggested author name: Dan Lok; Grant Cardone; Brian Tracy; Neil Patel; Tim Ferriss; Chris Guillebeau; Gary Vaynerchuk; Ramit Sethi; Tony Robbins; Seth Godin; Jordan Belfort; Sam Ovens; Amy Porterfield; Pat Flynn; Marie Forleo; Russell Brunson; Jeff Walker; Tai Lopez; Ryan Deiss; Noah Kagan; Anton Kreil; Nial Fuller; Steve Nison; Kathy Lien; Adam Khoo; Jason Stapleton; Andrei Knight; Navin Prithyani; Vic Noble; Andrew Weil; Mark Hyman; Michael Greger; Josh Axe; Sara Gottfried; Joel Fuhrman; Deepak Chopra; John Douillard; Dan Siegel; Gabor Maté; Richard Bandler; Tony Robbins; Dr. Steve G. Jones; Igor Ledochowski; Michael Breen; Paul McKenna; David Snyder; Tad James; John Grinder; Anthony Jacquin; …
There are no reviews yet.