Status: AVAILABLE – Download immediately
Salepage: Click HERE – Archive: https://archive.ph/wip/YhYWN
Languages: English; Combined file size: 1.54 GB; Included files: 5 Mp4, 5 Mp3, 1 Pdf (Mp4, Mp3, Pdf)
If you’d like to build your business with a boring (yet tried-and-true) strategy for getting more clients, then this letter will show you how.
But fair warning: this strategy is slow and unsexy. It’s nothing like the “tactics” the so-called “experts” scream about. Plus, it takes time and effort to implement. So, if you’re looking for something fast and easy… this isn’t it.
However, numbers don’t lie: according to CEG Worldwide research, 70% of top financial advisors (defined as those earning at least $1 million annually) are doing this one thing.
But First, Read This Disclaimer…
Please understand that my results are not typical. I’m not implying you’ll duplicate them (or do anything for that matter). My references are used for example purposes only.
I’ve had years of experience helping financial advisors get more clients and my personal results should be considered exceptional.
Your results will vary and depend on many factors… including but not limited to your background, experience, and work ethic.
All business entails risk as well as massive and consistent effort and action. If you’re not willing to accept, please DO NOT GET THIS.
With that said… let me show you…
Exactly What You’re Getting…
Here’s the scoop:
I’ve released a four-part video training called “Deep Dive Into Niche Marketing”. It’s designed to help you tap into the raw power of specialization.
Altogether, these videos add up to 103 minutes of content and contain some of the most valuable information ever made public for financial advisors.
Frankly, the only reason I went through the trouble of creating this is because almost every week financial advisors ask me about niche marketing. They complain about how they scour the web looking for information about specialization, only to find a few paltry blog articles and podcast episodes.
They never find anything substantial…
No “deep dive” into the topic.
So, I created it.
And the best part?
It’s tailored specifically for financial advisors.
The techniques, ideas, and strategies I’m sharing are working for advisors to grow their businesses (with examples shared below), and they can work for you too.
Here’s what you’ll discover inside…
Video #1: How Niche Marketing Can Level Up Your Business
- The #1 mistake financial advisors make with their “marketing budgets” which virtually guarantees they’ll remain stagnant. (I discuss this on the fifth slide, so pay attention when you get there.)
- Why focusing on a niche can help you get more clients while working less. (Anyone can work more hours. It takes skill to make more money in less time)
- How to find 5,300 prospects in your niche market in five minutes. (I give a step-by-step example using Miami, Florida as my hypothetical location and I reveal how to reach every prospect – individually – in less than four months.)
Video #2: How Financial Advisors Can Choose A Niche
- The three most important things you should consider before choosing a niche. (I’d wager less than five in a hundred financial advisors know these three things, let alone how to apply them the correct way.)
- The perfect size for a niche. (A niche can be both too big and too small – I’ll tell you how to dial in on the best size for your target market.)
- A sleepy way – used by the world’s best networkers – to get introductions to people in your niche even if you’re starting with no connections. (Best part: it doesn’t matter what niche you choose, and you don’t have to “do” anything except leverage the resources right under your nose.)
Video #3: The Best Niches For Financial Advisors
- The 5 best niches for financial advisors. (I’ve cultivated this list after working with thousands of financial advisors over the years and I’ve ranked them, in order, according to how powerful they are in building a business.)
- The #1 best way to select a niche without alienating your current clients. (In fact, you may even be surprised to see your clients giving you referrals to people in your niche.)
- Why it’s often a fatal mistake to pursue niches with high incomes. (Research conducted by The Millionaire Next Door author, Thomas Stanley, revealed even though 4 in 10 physicians have an annual income of $200K or more, only 1 in 10 is a millionaire. I’ll show you how to avoid this trap and what to look for instead.)
- One little-known way to get more search traffic from people in your niche. (The example I give gets 4,400 searches per month and nearly every searcher wants to work with a financial advisor.)
- The #1 easiest way to find “money in motion”. (One advisor I know specializes in 529 planning and uses this strategy almost exclusively to grow his business.)
- An ingenious method career-changers can use to choose a niche. (And no, it is NOT merely dialing down into their old careers… there’s a much simpler and more effective way you can leverage your experience.)
Let’s break down that last tip…
Once upon a time, I had an interesting conversation with a relatively new financial who was training himself on the “Pollard” way of doing things.
One of the things he noticed after reading all of my 100+ articles and listening to every one of my 75+ podcast episodes was that I constantly stress having a niche.
So, he heeded my advice and chose a niche: the military/veteran market.
Because he’s a veteran himself (a Marine) and he’s passionate about helping veterans plan for retirement, protect their families, and gain peace of mind.
Which brings me to my point…
This is the PERFECT niche for him because he loves military veterans and he can relate to them on a deeper level than some generalist financial advisor.
Now, let’s keep going…
Video #4: The Key To Making Niche Marketing Work
- A powerful “twist” you should add to your website and social media profiles – used by several of Barron’s Top 100 Financial Advisors – which makes your fees almost irrelevant. (This is one of the most brilliant ways to eliminate price objections I’ve ever seen.)
- A “dignified” way to immediately build rapport with your target market. (I routinely use this in my emails, podcast episodes, and newsletter.)
- The “holy grail” of all niche marketing. (Children’s author R.L. Stine used this secret to niche down into children’s horror and sold more than 350 million books, making him one of the most successful authors of all time.)
- The mysterious “instant connection” methodology – based on the world’s best-selling magazine – that can get prospects interested in learning more about you in as little as fifteen minutes. (Full transparency: I have revealed this secret to my Inner Circle members and have gotten stellar feedback as a result.)
And that’s only the tip of the iceberg. I could go on, but if I haven’t convinced you this is a must-have by now, I never will.
I’ve spent several years and thousands of dollars mastering the fundamental elements of niche marketing. Now, I’m spoon-feeding them directly to you.
I Can Help You Transition To A Niche Whether You’re Brand-New Or If You Already Have A Thriving Business…
I’m dead serious about this, too…
Many financial advisors are terrified to choose a niche because they’re fearful they’ll alienate their current clients or pigeonhole themselves.
Yet, here’s the thing… and pay attention because this is important…
The degree to which being specific increases conversions is almost always greater than any alienation which occurs.
This is the reason why niche marketing almost always increases revenue, productivity, and profits.
For example, if you are a generalist financial advisor and have 100 prospects, your marketing could very well convert 5 of them into clients. This is respectable.
On the other hand, if you specialize in working with pediatricians and have a group of 100 pediatricians, it’s not unheard to convert 10 or more of them into clients.
That’s a whopping 100% increase… without changing anything else…
Besides, your current clients already see the value you provide. They’re not going to leave you as long as you’re providing quality service.
If it makes you feel any better, here’s an example from my own life…
My personal accountant followed my advice on niche marketing and has seen his business grow as a result.
He ended up choosing attorneys as his niche and guess what? I’m not an attorney, which means I’m not in his niche, but I couldn’t be happier with his service. I’m not going to leave him even though he specializes in working with a certain group. You’ll probably have the same experience with your clients: as long as you provide good service, you have nothing to worry about.
This means – provided you use these ideas – not only can you attract people in your niche, but you can continue to attract others who you can accept as clients if you so choose. It’s the best of both worlds.
Here’s What To Do Next…
“Deep Dive Into Niche Marketing” is a collection of four videos that gets delivered to your inbox immediately after you order.
It costs $295.
(It’s important to note it may be tax-deductible for you anyway…)
I am deliberately pricing it this expensively for two reasons:
1. To discourage the do-nothing financial advisors who are addicted to freebie-seeking and buying low-priced products.
2. To encourage implementation from those who purchase. Because even advisors who insist they “already know this!” information aren’t doing most of it. Putting some skin in the game will help them get off their butts and implement.
That’s why I am trying to be as blunt as possible: there is nothing “new” about the information presented here, but don’t let that trick you into thinking these videos can’t become some of the most important assets you possess.
Remember, you’re getting instant access so you can download everything right away and watch as many times as you please.
But wait, I’m not done because you’re also getting…
Here is a list of famous authors who have created online courses on topics at the website tech:Reg. You can search by suggested author name: Dan Lok; Grant Cardone; Brian Tracy; Neil Patel; Tim Ferriss; Chris Guillebeau; Gary Vaynerchuk; Ramit Sethi; Tony Robbins; Seth Godin; Jordan Belfort; Sam Ovens; Amy Porterfield; Pat Flynn; Marie Forleo; Russell Brunson; Jeff Walker; Tai Lopez; Ryan Deiss; Noah Kagan; Anton Kreil; Nial Fuller; Steve Nison; Kathy Lien; Adam Khoo; Jason Stapleton; Andrei Knight; Navin Prithyani; Vic Noble; Andrew Weil; Mark Hyman; Michael Greger; Josh Axe; Sara Gottfried; Joel Fuhrman; Deepak Chopra; John Douillard; Dan Siegel; Gabor Maté; Richard Bandler; Tony Robbins; Dr. Steve G. Jones; Igor Ledochowski; Michael Breen; Paul McKenna; David Snyder; Tad James; John Grinder; Anthony Jacquin; …
There are no reviews yet.