Status: AVAILABLE – Download immediately
Salepage: Click HERE – Archive:
Languages: English; Combined file size: 3.1 GB; Included files: 1 mp4 (mp4)
DBT is an empirically validated approach for working with mental health, chemical dependency, and complex co-morbidity. Designed to empower clients to establish mindfulness, distress tolerance, emotional regulation, and interpersonal effectiveness, DBT assists clinicians in treating clients with emotional problems, suicidal, self-harm, and self-sabotaging urges and behaviors, and challenging interpersonal styles.
Lane Pederson, PSY.D., LP, DBTC provides a detailed understanding and foundation of the skills of Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) as applied to clients with mental health and chemical dependency issues. Going beyond symptom management, these skills are designed to improve functioning to build satisfying lives.
This seminar recording explores DBT’s theoretical basis, specific DBT interventions, and how to teach skills in individual and group settings. Familiarity with these skills and techniques along with experiential exercises will enhance your clinical skills and professional development.
- Make this complex model work for a variety of clients
- Build a foundation of DBT competency
- Learn the process and content of this evidence-based practice
- Take home many client resources and worksheets
- Integrate these skills into individual and group therapy
- Utilize case studies as a guide for effective application of skills in clinical situations
- Integrate the theory and techniques of DBT into your clinical practice.
- Teach DBT skills in the areas of Mindfulness, Distress Tolerance, Emotional Regulation and Interpersonal Effectiveness.
- Incorporate how to integrate DBT skills for individual and group therapy treatment.
- Utilize DBT skills for treating mental health symptoms, chemical dependency and complex co-morbidity.
- Designate additional tools and resources for implementing DBT in a clinical setting.
- Articulate a variety of strategies for teaching DBT skills to clients.
History & Philosophy of DBT
- Dialectics explained
- Core philosophies in practice
- Skills training techniques
- Grounded in the present while being connected to past & future
- Balancing thoughts and feelings to achieve Wise Mind
- Learn classic and innovative Mindfulness skills
- Mindfulness skills worksheets
Distress Tolerance Skills
- Building frustration tolerance
- Utilizing crisis survival strategies
- Learn classic and innovative Distress Tolerance skills
- Distress Tolerance skills worksheets
Emotional Regulation Skills
- Understanding emotions and reducing vulnerability
- Making lemonade from lemons
- Learn classic and innovative Emotional Regulation skills
- Emotional Regulation skills worksheets
Interpersonal Effectiveness Skills
- Balance in Relationships
- Objective, Relationship and Self-Respect Effectiveness
- Learn classic and innovative Interpersonal Effectiveness skills
- Interpersonal Effectiveness skills worksheets
Here is a list of famous authors who have created online courses on topics at the website tech:Reg. You can search by suggested author name: Dan Lok; Grant Cardone; Brian Tracy; Neil Patel; Tim Ferriss; Chris Guillebeau; Gary Vaynerchuk; Ramit Sethi; Tony Robbins; Seth Godin; Jordan Belfort; Sam Ovens; Amy Porterfield; Pat Flynn; Marie Forleo; Russell Brunson; Jeff Walker; Tai Lopez; Ryan Deiss; Noah Kagan; Anton Kreil; Nial Fuller; Steve Nison; Kathy Lien; Adam Khoo; Jason Stapleton; Andrei Knight; Navin Prithyani; Vic Noble; Andrew Weil; Mark Hyman; Michael Greger; Josh Axe; Sara Gottfried; Joel Fuhrman; Deepak Chopra; John Douillard; Dan Siegel; Gabor Maté; Richard Bandler; Tony Robbins; Dr. Steve G. Jones; Igor Ledochowski; Michael Breen; Paul McKenna; David Snyder; Tad James; John Grinder; Anthony Jacquin; …
There are no reviews yet.