Status: AVAILABLE – Download immediately
Salepage: Click HERE – Archive: http://archive.is/cM6Wf
Languages: English; Combined file size: 5.3 GB; Included files: (mp4, png, pdf)
Here’s YOUR V.I.P. Pass to THE Athletic Development Course That High School, College AND Professional Strength Coaches Are Raving About…
Get Your Hands on the Resource That Will Supercharge
Your Programming and Coaching – Guaranteed!
Last year, Joe Kenn and I joined forces to create our first ever Elite Athletic Development seminar, because we were sick and tired of the status quo.
We’ve attended more than our fair share of courses, and let me tell you…
…it can be downright frustrating.
As a speaker you rarely have the time to “get to the good stuff.” Most speaking gigs only allow for an hour of material, and by the time you’ve introduced yourself, the topic, and summarized on the back end, you’ve only got 20-30 minutes to get your point across!
And as an attendee, this is equally frustrating.
You spend both time and money getting to course, only to walk away with a limited amount of usable information.
Reasons like this are exactly why we created the EAD seminars, and why we feel they’ve been such an overwhelming success.
Over the last two years high school, collegiate and professional strength and conditioning coaches have raved about Joe Kenn and I’s Elite Athletic Development seminars.
These coaches flat-out wanted more. The wanted to dig deeper, and to get really granular on the topics of program design and coaching.
At last year’s EAD seminar, it was our goal to give the attendees an overview of each of our philosophies.
And while last year was great, it’s simply not possible to give away every ounce of information, even over the course of an intensive two-day seminar.
So for this year’s EADS 2.0 course, we made it our goal to dig even deeper – to have a laser-like focus on hot-button topics like periodization, in-season training, and how to refine your own training philosophy.
Because at this stage in the game, you’re already working on (or dialing in) your own, personal philosophy.
At this stage, you don’t need more fluff or witty one-liners.
What you need are the specifics, the details that will take your programming and coaching to the next level.
And that’s what the EADS 2.0 Seminar videos are all about.
And if you missed last year’s event, don’t worry! You’ll be able to jump right in and start learning. (And if you want a copy to catch up, we’ve got a sweet offer for you as well).
If you’re ready to take a huge step forward, and get to the next level with regards to your programming and coaching, then you’ll absolutely love EADS 2.0!
What You MUST Know to Take YOUR Programming and Coaching to the Next Level…
As a coach, you’ve probably already got the “Big Rocks” of your philosophy in place.
Now it’s time to dig in and get focused on the specific details that will take you from good to great, or from great to Elite.
Here’s a brief overview of what’s covered in this course:
- How to develop, organize and refine your own, unique training philosophy.
- Why in-season exercise selection is crucial, and how to pick the best exercises (as well as which ones to avoid!)
- A complete, step-by-step formula for laying out complete annual plans.
- The best ways to manage volume and intensity week-to-week, both in and out of season.
- Arguably the most thorough presentation on periodization, EVER.
- Specific case studies that break down how to put together all the pieces of a training program, including speed, power, strength and conditioning.
- How to develop, grow and evolve into the best coach you can become (plus how to build the culture within your team or facility
What Real Coaches Had to Say About the Elite Athletic Development 2.0 Seminar…
As you can see, this event is truly one of a kind.
We’re blessed to have some amazing attendees in our seminars – coaches who are serious about getting better, and taking their skills to the next level.
But before I get into more about how you can personally access these recordings, I think it would be a good idea to give you a little more info on who Joe and I are.
Introducing the Elite Athletic Development 2.0 Seminar videos!
13 Hours of Game-Changing Materials, Guaranteed to Take Your Program Design and Coaching Skills to the Next Level!
Now that you know a little bit about us, here’s an overview of the course materials:
Videos 1 & 2 – Practical Periodization
The Development of the Annual Plan
- What is periodization? And WHY should YOU create an annual plan?
- A complete, step-by-step process to laying out an annual plan
- The hidden gems Coach Kenn uses to write a COMPLETE program
- Why your in-season program is perhaps even more critical than your off-season program!
- The role and principles behind a Rejuvenation phase for your athletes
- The myth of the “off-season”
- How to take your annual plan and build it into a Quadrennial (4-year) plan for high school and college athletes
- Coach Kenn’s methods for assessing movement quality, and his unique approach to fixing movement patterns
Videos 3 & 4 – Developing YOUR Training Philosophy
- The Performance Pyramid I follow to address training needs (and the flow-chart you can use to pinpoint the specific needs of your athletes)
- Why nutrition, recovery, and autonomic balance should be the focus BEFORE you start training!
- The current myths surrounding movement quality (and the areas you MUST improve and develop in your athletes)
- How to improve work capacity and conditioning of your athletes
- Why strength should be a cornerstone of every program
Video 5 – Practical Periodization
Microcycles, Mesocycles, and Macrocycles
- Working definitions of microcycles, mesocycles and macrocycles – what they are and how to use them
- The role of the Daily Training Session
- The microcycle structures Coach Kenn uses to get the best performance out of his athletes
- What “Off-The-Script” (OTS) work is, and how you can use it to maximize the gains of your athletes
- Various mesocycle structures you can implement based on the time you have available for your program, and how to link together mesocycles
Video 6 – Managing the In-Season Athlete
- What your primary role as a coach is during the in-season
- Are you a performance coach? Or a stress manager?
- Why you should be using both subjective and objective measurements to determine readiness of your athletes
- How to layout microcycles to maximize game performance, week-in and week-out
- The role of your return-to-play protocol for injured and reserve athletes
Videos 7 & 8 – Practical Periodization
- An overview of the classically defined types of periodization (linear, block, etc.)
- An introduction to the concept of “Intermixed periodization” (and why you should adopt it)
- How Intermixed Periodization allows you to train all physical traits (speed, strength, power, etc.) at the same time
- Detailed explanations of sets and reps, and how to manipulate over the micro and mesocycle
- Practical examples of how to layout weekly sessions based on Joe’s Tier System
- The adjustments Joe has made to his exercise selection over the years
Video 9 – Elite Athlete Case Studies
- Real-world, practical examples of program layout and structure
- In-depth analysis behind exercise selection, microcycle and mesocycle layout
- How to periodize power, strength and energy systems development over the course of an off-season
- A brief discussion on why aerobic development is important for ALL field- and court-sport athletes
Videos 10 & 11 – Coaching 202
- The meaning behind “Words Win”
- The core qualities that every coach must possess (or develop) to be successful
- Creating a successful culture in your program, and with your team
- Coach Kenn’s six-point method for success
Video 12 – Audience Q&A
- Breakdown and critique of an audience members’ program
- Our thoughts on Crossfit
- Thoughts on integrating performance and medical staffs
- And much more!!!
Here is a list of famous authors who have created online courses on topics at the website tech:Reg. You can search by suggested author name: Dan Lok; Grant Cardone; Brian Tracy; Neil Patel; Tim Ferriss; Chris Guillebeau; Gary Vaynerchuk; Ramit Sethi; Tony Robbins; Seth Godin; Jordan Belfort; Sam Ovens; Amy Porterfield; Pat Flynn; Marie Forleo; Russell Brunson; Jeff Walker; Tai Lopez; Ryan Deiss; Noah Kagan; Anton Kreil; Nial Fuller; Steve Nison; Kathy Lien; Adam Khoo; Jason Stapleton; Andrei Knight; Navin Prithyani; Vic Noble; Andrew Weil; Mark Hyman; Michael Greger; Josh Axe; Sara Gottfried; Joel Fuhrman; Deepak Chopra; John Douillard; Dan Siegel; Gabor Maté; Richard Bandler; Tony Robbins; Dr. Steve G. Jones; Igor Ledochowski; Michael Breen; Paul McKenna; David Snyder; Tad James; John Grinder; Anthony Jacquin; …
There are no reviews yet.