Status: AVAILABLE – Download immediately
Salepage: Click HERE – Archive:
Languages: English; Combined file size: 6 Hours 27 Minutes; Included files: (Audio and Video)
- Bonnie Grossman
- 6 Hours 27 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Dec 02, 2020
Emotional Freedom Technique – learn Tapping to reduce trauma related symptoms.
Designed to reduce the negative effects of trauma and PTSD, tapping is research-based and proven to be long lasting. Unlike numerous other methods, EFT is exceptional in that it does not require re-experiencing a traumatic moment. Clients can alter the fight-flight response in their lives – whether they choose to talk about the painful event or not.
In fact, favorable changes in blood flow and cortisol levels were noted after just one hour long session. This is unlike other forms of trauma treatment where PTSD clients can experience symptoms for as much as three or more years.
Join clinician and EFT trainer Bonnie Grossman, LPC, to learn the tapping technique – and join fellow clinicians in a day of experiential practice, honing a technique that you can use immediately with clients. Bonnie will take you step-by-step through the technique and guide you through treatment planning and psychoeducation.
Sign up today for a day of skill-building to help clients in their trauma recovery.
|Manual – Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) for Trauma (2.9 MB)||34 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Tapping and How Can It Help Heal Trauma
- Emotional Freedom Technique explained
- Why a mind body approach can reduce trauma
- Assist client in uncovering underlying trauma
- The need to use alternative approaches in healing PTSD
Design a Tapping Session for Trauma – From Start to Finish
- Psychoeducation: introduce clients to tapping in easy to understand language
- Treatment planning: create a set up statement to use in the first session
- Approaches to increase client trust and disclosure
- Evaluate progress during the session: key interactions
- Assist the client to feel safe during the tapping process
- Effectively end a tapping session
EFT Techniques for PTSD & Trauma
- When to use and how to modify “Tell the Story Technique” when processing a traumatic event
- Three effective EFT techniques to decrease and eliminate trauma
- Assist clients to tap between sessions to reduce effects of traumatic memory
- Tearless Trauma Technique
- The Movie Technique
- Sneaking up on the Problem Technique
- Working with intergenerational trauma
Integrate Tapping with Other Clinical Approaches
- Breathing techniques
- Visualizations & guided imagery
- Sound bowl therapy to increase client relaxation
- Cognitive therapy, systemic approaches, neuro linguistic programming (NLP) with EFT
- Gestalt therapy techniques to reprocess event and redefine traumatic moment
Reduce Symptomology of Trauma
- Tapping to empower client when experiencing traumatic memory
- Use EFT to diminish core negative beliefs about self and world caused by trauma
- Reduce trauma-initiated self-harm and suicidal ideation
- Trauma, the grieving process and tapping
- Reduce perpetual fear and rebuild strength and courage and resilience
- Express repressed anger due to traumatic event
Client Case Studies
- Maintaining ethical standards, tap on scenarios of clinical situations
- Develop tapping scripts to meet the needs of your clients
Risks, Limitations and Current Research
Bonnie Grossman, LPC, is the co-founder of Spa for the Giver’s Soul, an organization that provides professional development and leadership training. She is an EFT Master Practitioner and a licensed professional counselor in New Jersey. Bonnie is an internationally recognized keynote speaker, author, workshop leader and consultant with over 17 years’ experience attending clients and teaching courses.
Bonnie teaches both EFT Level One and Level Two practitioner training courses and provides EFT Practitioner certifications. She has extensive experience training mental health professionals, medical doctors, university professors, teachers, corporate executives and employees. Bonnie has a private practice where she provides therapy and coaching to individuals, couples and families. She works with adults and youth who experience trauma, depression, anxiety, ADHD, anger and abandonment issues, low self-esteem and self-harm.
Bonnie is the founder of Women’s Empowerment, a nonprofit organization in Mexico. She passionately believes that all people can develop potential, greatness and the ability to love. Bonnie works frequently in the United States, Latin America and Brazil.
Financial: Bonnie Grossman maintains a private practice. She is the cofounder of Spa for the Giver’s Soul. She has an employment relationship with Cooperative Counseling, LLC. She is the founder of a non-profit organization. Ms. Grossman receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Bonnie Grossman has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Here is a list of famous authors who have created online courses on topics at the website WSOBox. You can search by suggested author name: Dan Lok; Grant Cardone; Brian Tracy; Neil Patel; Tim Ferriss; Chris Guillebeau; Gary Vaynerchuk; Ramit Sethi; Tony Robbins; Seth Godin; Jordan Belfort; Sam Ovens; Amy Porterfield; Pat Flynn; Marie Forleo; Russell Brunson; Jeff Walker; Tai Lopez; Ryan Deiss; Noah Kagan; Anton Kreil; Nial Fuller; Steve Nison; Kathy Lien; Adam Khoo; Jason Stapleton; Andrei Knight; Navin Prithyani; Vic Noble; Andrew Weil; Mark Hyman; Michael Greger; Josh Axe; Sara Gottfried; Joel Fuhrman; Deepak Chopra; John Douillard; Dan Siegel; Gabor Maté; Richard Bandler; Tony Robbins; Dr. Steve G. Jones; Igor Ledochowski; Michael Breen; Paul McKenna; David Snyder; Tad James; John Grinder; Anthony Jacquin; …
Purchase the Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) for Trauma -Tapping to Transform Treatment Outcomes in Clinical Practice – Bonnie Grossman - course at WSOBox and embark on a journey to unlock a world of knowledge at the most competitive price. Once your purchase is complete, you'll gain immediate access to our downloads page, allowing you to download all associated course materials. Furthermore, we will promptly send you a download notification email directly to your inbox.
Our Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) for Trauma -Tapping to Transform Treatment Outcomes in Clinical Practice – Bonnie Grossman - courses have been meticulously crafted to empower you to reach your full potential and excel in your chosen field. Don't hesitate; take the initial stride towards greatness by acquiring our courses today. We are committed to providing a seamless and secure transaction experience, ensuring your peace of mind throughout the process.