Status: AVAILABLE – Download immediately
Salepage: Click HERE – Archive:
Languages: ; Combined file size: ; Included files: ()
- Topic Areas:
- Invited Address
- Evolution of Psychotherapy | Evolution of Psychotherapy 2013
- Violet Oaklander, PhD
- Course Levels:
- Master Degree or Higher in Health-Related Field
- Audio and Video
- Original Program Date :
- Dec 15, 2013
All children are born with the capacity to develop and use all of the aspects of the organism to live healthy, productive, joyful lives. We know that trauma interrupts the healthy development of the child. There also are some very basic developmental aspects that further thwart healthy development. An understanding of these hindrances is the first step toward helping children heal.
- Describe three basic developmental aspects that can affect the child’s development.
- Assess organismic regulation in therapeutic work.
- Describe the healthy development of an infant, prior to interruption.
*Sessions may be edited for content and to preserve confidentiality*
There are no reviews yet.