Status: AVAILABLE – Download immediately
Salepage: Click HERE – Archive:
Languages: ; Combined file size: ; Included files: ()
- Topic Areas:
- Clinical Demonstration with Discussant | Erickson
- EP17 Video Stream Build a Bundle | Learning Track – EP17 Erickson Stream
- Evolution of Psychotherapy | Evolution of Psychotherapy 2017 | Evolution of Psychotherapy Erickson Learning Track | Online Continuing Education
- Ernest Rossi, PhD | Kathryn Rossi, PhD | Jean Houston, PhD
- Course Levels:
- Master Degree or Higher in Health-Related Field
- Audio and Video
- Original Program Date :
- Dec 14, 2017
In a 1964/2008 paper MHE documented how "hypnosis was used for the specific purpose of placing the burden of responsibility for therapeutic results upon the patient himself after he reached a definite conclusion that therapy would not help and that a last resort would be a hypnotic 'miracle'.” I will first demonstrate how to gently shift this "burden of responsibility for therapeutic results" in a brief, easy-to-learn group process with the entire audience. Time permitting, anyone who feels they have failed during this group process may volunteer for a therapeutic experience with me in front of the entire audience.
- Describe how to "Shift the Responsibility for Effective Psychotherapy Onto the Client.
- List the 4-Stage Creative Cycle for "Shifting the Responsibility for Therapy" Onto the Client.
*Sessions may be edited for content and to preserve confidentiality*
There are no reviews yet.