Status: AVAILABLE – Download immediately
Salepage: Click HERE – Archive:
Languages: ; Combined file size: ; Included files: ()
- Topic Areas:
- Master Class | Erickson | Psychotherapy
- EP17 Video Stream Build a Bundle | Learning Track – EP17 Erickson Stream | Learning Track – EP17 Psychotherapy Stream
- Evolution of Psychotherapy | Evolution of Psychotherapy 2017 | Evolution of Psychotherapy Erickson Learning Track | Evolution of Psychotherapy Psychotherapy Learning Track | Online Continuing Education
- Erving Polster, PhD | Jeffrey Zeig, PhD
- Course Levels:
- Master Degree or Higher in Health-Related Field
- Audio and Video
- Original Program Date :
- Dec 18, 2017
Gestalt therapy and Ericksonian hypnotherapy are experiential methods of change. In combination they can be synergistic. Psychotherapy is best when clients have a first-hand experience of an alive therapeutic process. Such dynamic empowering experiences pave the way for dynamic understandings. Drs. Polster and Zeig will engage with each other and the participants to examine commonalities and differences in their work.
- Describe the synergy between Gestalt Therapy and Ericksonian Hypnotherapy.
- List two commonalities and two differences between Gestalt Therapy and Ericksonian Hypnotherapy.
- Describe the ten therapeutic patterns of Ericksonian influence communication.
- Describe Ericksonian therapeutic rituals.
- Name two positive effects of “tightening therapeutic sequences.”
- Name two conceptual expansions resulting from the revision of the here and now orientation.
*Sessions may be edited for content and to preserve confidentiality*