Salepage: Click HERE – Archive:
Accelerate Your Career & Boost Your Clinic’s Reputation
Become Your Region’s Go-To Fall Prevention Expert & Give Your Patients Innovative Strategies To Help Them Move Freely & Confidently…
Today, you have a chance to give your patients fall prevention methods that are so effective you may quickly be viewed as one of the best rehab therapists in your region.
And that’s because you’d be an expert in something most health professionals seemingly neglect…
When it comes to fall prevention strategies, here’s the truth:
Most clinicians know little to nothing about it.
The majority of rehab professionals focus so much time on the injury or disability at hand that they forget to focus on fall prevention before it’s too late.
This gives you an amazing opportunity to take the lead.
You have the chance to become a go-to expert for those who not only need treatment from their falls but also want to learn to prevent falls while keeping their strength, balance, and mobility.
Typically, if a patient goes to a clinic and asks their therapist about how to avoid falls so they don’t get hurt or re-injure themselves…
The therapist won’t have much to say – or anything at all.
But imagine if a patient walked up to you and asked you the same questions.
Except in your case, you’d be able to answer confidently while going deeper on the topic and overdelivering with the most innovative fall prevention strategies.
Not only would you be seen as a specialist, but you’d also have the respect and admiration of your colleagues and patients…
Because you showed you go the extra mile and are committed to giving the best care possible.
Not only that, but others will see you have an entire set of skills and knowledge that most rehab professionals don’t have.
Instantly, you’re a leader with knowledge people need.
And when you’re an expert, prospective patients will flock to your clinic to work with you, which can lead to a lasting and fulfilling career with admirers of your work and patients forever grateful for your help.
So if you want to experience making more impact with your patients and boost your career, then register for our breakthrough course. It’s called:
Discover What You’ll Learn When Register For This Career-Boosting Course
We’ve teamed up with one of the world’s most respected experts in fall prevention and have created a comprehensive course filled with today’s best practices, step-by-step training, and latest and most effective techniques in fall prevention.
By the end of the training, you’ll be able to guide your patients to lose their fear of falling forever and the ability to move with confidence.
You’ll be able to assess and help a wide range of patients by the end of this training and also earn a certification.
You will learn:
- The latest advances in fall prevention and how they affect rehabilitation
- How to make a comprehensive assessment that clearly identifies the root causes of fall risk
- Discover the most effective interventions you can implement ASAP to reduce risk, restore balance, mobility, and function
- How to combine multiple approaches for the best outcomes (gait training, vestibular rehabilitation, and a list of others)
- The most effective landing strategies that minimize impact and makes your patient feel secure
- How to design innovative care plans for high-risk patients who have various diagnoses
- The must-know parameters for safely but effectively intensifying rehab
- How to engage with your patients, even the most non-compliant, difficult, or depressed patients who need more attention
- Coding and billing updates for fall prevention and post-fall rehab
- The requirements for a successful fall prevention program
- How to successfully market a fall prevention program so it reaches more of your ideal patients
As A Bonus For Registering For This Course, You’ll Also Receive Two More Trainings For FREE
Empower Clients With Mobility Impairments: Using Technology To Improve Quality Of Life
Discover the innovative technology leading the forefront in assisting those who are dealing with physical limitations.
Join Hillary Price, DPT, ATP as presents to you the multitude of options available for mobility equipment that maximizes user experience and independence. From smartphones to powered wheelchairs, you’ll learn the process to prescribe and obtain these devices so your patients regain their independence.
Gait Strategies: How The Determinants Of Gait Impact Function, Mobility & Safety
Treating a patient’s abnormal gait isn’t easy. While many focus simply on the rigid mechanics of the gait, the trick is to return to the neuromuscular control, center of mass control and proximal stability.
Watch as Trent Brown, MOT, OTR/L, ATP, BCG shares with you evidence-based exercises, activities, and treatment strategies that directly impact the gait, but also improve every day function, mobility, and safety with your patients.
Earn Your Certification When You Finish The Course!
Here’s a Detailed Breakdown of What is Included in This Training
HOT TOPICS AND INNOVATIONS IN FALL PREVENTION
Discover the current status of fall prevention and how learning the best strategies can set you up for success in the near future.
- What fall prevention will look like in 1, 5, and 10 years
PREDICT AND PREVENT FALLS WITH A COMPREHENSIVE RISK ASSESSMENT
Get step-by-step training and valuable demonstrations on how to predict and prevent falls by learning how to give a comprehensive risk assessment. Make a difference for your patients from the beginning after viewing this training.
- Practice today’s best evaluations for:
- Visual-spatial function
- Sensory-motor integrations
- Vestibular function
- Gait and mobility
- Age-related degeneration
- Home safety
- Pharmacological side effects
EXPAND YOUR REHAB TOOLBOX FOR FALL PREVENTION AND POST-FALL REHAB
Learn the latest fall prevention techniques that help patients avoid the risk of falls but also the effective techniques that assist them in a quicker and stronger recovery.
- Practice effective techniques you can use immediately to:
- Restore balance, mobility, and function
- Minimize fall impact and injury
- Treat dizziness and vertigo
- Improve multitasking, coordination, and gait
- Resolve vision problems that contribute to falls
- Boost cognition, memory, and focus
- Reduce environmental fall risks
INTEGRATE MULTIPLE APPROACHES FOR BETTER OUTCOMES
Masterfully bring together different approaches that help with treatment and fall prevention quality. This gives you a unique advantage over other rehab professionals since you’ll know the ins and outs of every approach and use their strengths to create better treatments.
- Practice combining:
- Balance and gait training
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Gaze stabilization
- Multitasking interventions
- Musculoskeletal soft tissue techniques
- Graded motor imagery
- Home exercise programming
- Environmental modification
- Safety reminders
- Orthotics and gait devices
- Clinical applications of neuroplasticity
DESIGN ROBUST, INNOVATIVE PLANS OF CARE FOR YOUR PATIENTS
Create effective plans that guide patients towards progress and better fall prevention. This also includes patients who may be difficult to work with or has impairments that makes fall prevention more difficult.
- Practice developing treatment strategies for high-risk patients with specific impairments, including:
- Traumatic brain injury
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Spinal cord injury
- Age-related changes
KEYS TO SUCCESSFULLY TREATING NONCOMPLIANT PATIENTS AND ENLISTING FAMILY SUPPORT
You’ll learn the crucial skills you need to work with depressed or unengaged patients. Also, perhaps most importantly, you’ll discover how you can bring in their family for better fall prevention and treatment.
ARE YOU LEAVING MONEY ON THE TABLE?
Understand the impact of fall prevention and how you can properly take care of your finances in regards to fall prevention and fall injury treatment.
- Coding and billing updates for fall prevention and post-fall rehab
- Justify rehab with the right progress measures and documentation
- Avoid denials and audits with these tips
CASE STUDIES: PUT KNOWLEDGE TO PRACTICE
See what you’ve learned in action. Learn from 5 different case studies that implemented what you’ll learn in the course.
- Case study 1: Evaluate a client’s home for extrinsic risk factors
- Case study 2: Apply advanced balance training and multi-tasking techniques
- Case study 3: Integrate visual testing and gaze stabilization
- Case study 4: Navigate pharmacological side effects and comorbidities
- Case study 5: Overcome barriers to effective strategy implementation
DEVELOP AN EFFECTIVE FALL PREVENTION PROGRAM FOR YOUR FACILITY
Discover how to lead your clinic’s rise to create a well-known and effective fall prevention program.
BECOME YOUR REGION’S GO-TO FALL PREVENTION SPECIALIST
Get all the details you need to rapidly become your region’s best and most successful fall prevention specialist.
- The insider’s guide to specialization and professional networking
- Build referrals faster: effectively market your fall prevention program
Here is a list of famous authors who have created online courses on topics at the website WSOBox. You can search by suggested author name: Dan Lok; Grant Cardone; Brian Tracy; Neil Patel; Tim Ferriss; Chris Guillebeau; Gary Vaynerchuk; Ramit Sethi; Tony Robbins; Seth Godin; Jordan Belfort; Sam Ovens; Amy Porterfield; Pat Flynn; Marie Forleo; Russell Brunson; Jeff Walker; Tai Lopez; Ryan Deiss; Noah Kagan; Anton Kreil; Nial Fuller; Steve Nison; Kathy Lien; Adam Khoo; Jason Stapleton; Andrei Knight; Navin Prithyani; Vic Noble; Andrew Weil; Mark Hyman; Michael Greger; Josh Axe; Sara Gottfried; Joel Fuhrman; Deepak Chopra; John Douillard; Dan Siegel; Gabor Maté; Richard Bandler; Tony Robbins; Dr. Steve G. Jones; Igor Ledochowski; Michael Breen; Paul McKenna; David Snyder; Tad James; John Grinder; Anthony Jacquin; …
Purchase the Fall Prevention Specialist Certification Course – Hillary Price, DPT, ATP, Michel (Shelly) Denes and Trent Brown - course at WSOBox and embark on a journey to unlock a world of knowledge at the most competitive price. Once your purchase is complete, you'll gain immediate access to our downloads page, allowing you to download all associated course materials. Furthermore, we will promptly send you a download notification email directly to your inbox.
Our Fall Prevention Specialist Certification Course – Hillary Price, DPT, ATP, Michel (Shelly) Denes and Trent Brown - courses have been meticulously crafted to empower you to reach your full potential and excel in your chosen field. Don't hesitate; take the initial stride towards greatness by acquiring our courses today. We are committed to providing a seamless and secure transaction experience, ensuring your peace of mind throughout the process.