A twelve week interactive program with George Pransky and Michael Neill
September – November 2017
Do you love what you do but wish you didn’t have to figure out how to get paid to do it?
Would business be great if only it weren’t for the people?
For many helping professionals, solopreneurs, and business owners, the business of business feels like the main obstacle to a truly fulfilling work life. They love people but struggle with customers; love what they do but struggle to make a living doing it. In this twelve session interactive virtual program, world-renowned psychologist Dr. George Pransky and bestselling author and coach Michael Neill will guide you through the maze of your own thinking about business, helping you to see the misunderstandings that keeps you stuck and the simple truths that will guide you on your path to success. You’ll not only fall in love with every aspect of your business, you’ll get fresh ideas about how to make a real difference to your bottom line and more of a difference to the world.
Topics covered will include:
- The thought-created nature of your experience
- Where insight comes from and how to get more of it
- Why you’re hot when you’re hot (and not when you’re not) – the keys to high performance
- What love has to do with business and what business has to do with love
We’ll also explore:
- Falling in love with selling
- Procrastination and seemingly effortless productivity
- Becoming “discouragement proof” – understanding pressure, stress, and resilience
- How to accelerate your learning curve in any aspect of your business
Here’s how it works:
- We’ll meet by video conference for an 90 minutes on Tuesdays at 11am PT / 7pm UK each week of the program, beginning September 5th through November 28th. George and Michael will introduce a theme for the week and then we’ll dive in to our exploration, spending as much of the time as possible working directly with your questions, insights, and aspirations
- You’ll be given a “homework assignment” each week to help you see how what we’ve been exploring on the webinar relates to and impacts you and your business
- All sessions will be recorded and available for live streaming or download (lifetime access).
- We’ll also have an exclusive Facebook group for participants that will open up on the 1st of September
Dates: September – November 2017
Here is a list of famous authors who have created online courses on topics at the website WSOBox. You can search by suggested author name: Dan Lok; Grant Cardone; Brian Tracy; Neil Patel; Tim Ferriss; Chris Guillebeau; Gary Vaynerchuk; Ramit Sethi; Tony Robbins; Seth Godin; Jordan Belfort; Sam Ovens; Amy Porterfield; Pat Flynn; Marie Forleo; Russell Brunson; Jeff Walker; Tai Lopez; Ryan Deiss; Noah Kagan; Anton Kreil; Nial Fuller; Steve Nison; Kathy Lien; Adam Khoo; Jason Stapleton; Andrei Knight; Navin Prithyani; Vic Noble; Andrew Weil; Mark Hyman; Michael Greger; Josh Axe; Sara Gottfried; Joel Fuhrman; Deepak Chopra; John Douillard; Dan Siegel; Gabor Maté; Richard Bandler; Tony Robbins; Dr. Steve G. Jones; Igor Ledochowski; Michael Breen; Paul McKenna; David Snyder; Tad James; John Grinder; Anthony Jacquin; …
Purchase the Falling in Love With Your Business – Michael Neill and George Pransky - course at WSOBox and embark on a journey to unlock a world of knowledge at the most competitive price. Once your purchase is complete, you'll gain immediate access to our downloads page, allowing you to download all associated course materials. Furthermore, we will promptly send you a download notification email directly to your inbox.
Our Falling in Love With Your Business – Michael Neill and George Pransky - courses have been meticulously crafted to empower you to reach your full potential and excel in your chosen field. Don't hesitate; take the initial stride towards greatness by acquiring our courses today. We are committed to providing a seamless and secure transaction experience, ensuring your peace of mind throughout the process.