Salepage: Click HERE – Archive:
Nationwide school closures raise novel questions regarding remote services, HIPAA, FERPA, and more.
As you transition your valuable work to remote service delivery, it’s imperative that you know the legalities that are involved, including:
- Are there additional consent requirements?
- How are FERPA and HIPAA enforced?
- What FAPE obligations remain for special educators?
- How can school and clinical professionals stay within compliance?
- What’s the difference between synchronous and asynchronous remote instruction and service delivery?
Join John Comegno, Esq., leading school law practitioner and nationally recognized trainer, for an informative and entertaining 1-hour recording where he answers these questions and more!
Don’t miss this opportunity to be sure your legal bases are covered – purchase today!
Apply state and federal guidelines to obtain consent and protect confidentiality, and provide services to students and clients via tele-services.
FERPA v HIPAA
- Differences and similarities
- Which applies in school, and does it matter?
Free Appropriate Public Education (FAPE)
- Is it still required during school closures?
- IDEA & Section 504 definitions
- USDOE guidance
- State direction
- Consent, Confidentiality, & Risk Management
- Consent v Waiver
- May we ask parents/guardians to “sign” consent?
- Effect of IEPs
- Danger! Danger!
- How to “confidentially” support student mental health during school closures
Providing Mental Health Support
- Telehealth v. Teletherapy
- Should we engage in tele-therapy?
- Synchronous v asynchronous
- Individual v group related services
Get FERPA and HIPAA in the Age of Distance
Here is a list of famous authors who have created online courses on topics at the website WSOBox. You can search by suggested author name: Dan Lok; Grant Cardone; Brian Tracy; Neil Patel; Tim Ferriss; Chris Guillebeau; Gary Vaynerchuk; Ramit Sethi; Tony Robbins; Seth Godin; Jordan Belfort; Sam Ovens; Amy Porterfield; Pat Flynn; Marie Forleo; Russell Brunson; Jeff Walker; Tai Lopez; Ryan Deiss; Noah Kagan; Anton Kreil; Nial Fuller; Steve Nison; Kathy Lien; Adam Khoo; Jason Stapleton; Andrei Knight; Navin Prithyani; Vic Noble; Andrew Weil; Mark Hyman; Michael Greger; Josh Axe; Sara Gottfried; Joel Fuhrman; Deepak Chopra; John Douillard; Dan Siegel; Gabor Maté; Richard Bandler; Tony Robbins; Dr. Steve G. Jones; Igor Ledochowski; Michael Breen; Paul McKenna; David Snyder; Tad James; John Grinder; Anthony Jacquin; …
Purchase the FERPA and HIPAA in the Age of Distance Learning and Remote Services: What Every Teacher, Counselor, and Clinician Needs to Know – John B. Comegno II - course at WSOBox and embark on a journey to unlock a world of knowledge at the most competitive price. Once your purchase is complete, you'll gain immediate access to our downloads page, allowing you to download all associated course materials. Furthermore, we will promptly send you a download notification email directly to your inbox.
Our FERPA and HIPAA in the Age of Distance Learning and Remote Services: What Every Teacher, Counselor, and Clinician Needs to Know – John B. Comegno II - courses have been meticulously crafted to empower you to reach your full potential and excel in your chosen field. Don't hesitate; take the initial stride towards greatness by acquiring our courses today. We are committed to providing a seamless and secure transaction experience, ensuring your peace of mind throughout the process.