Foundation 5 – Learn Responsive Design & Rapid Prototyping
Learn the nuts & bolts of rapid prototyping with Foundation 5, the lightweight framework that makes it faster to code.
Foundation 5 makes it faster to learn and to code.
This workshop is a fast-track to getting up to speed with rapid responsive prototyping with the most advanced responsive Framework.
- A complete guide to the responsive grid
- A tour of the numerous CSS components & Key UI elements
- Dynamic features Integration with orbit slider, reveal modal, Accordion, Lightbox..
- Mobile user experience optimization
- A 1-hour walkthrough : from prototype to beautiful design
- Quizzes, Interactive Exercices
Hand-on and project-based, the course will help you :
- Learn the fundamentals of using Foundation
- Start building responsive web pages
- Sharpen your design skills
So, let’s get started with Foundation 5!
This workshop is the fastest way to get you up and running with Rapid Prototyping, Mobile First & Easy Customization
Getting Started with Foundation 5
- Welcome to the Workshop ! (1:21)
- Foundation Files & Project resources (1:51)
- Intro to the Responsive Grid (1:54)
Responsive Grid – The Complete Guide
- Basic Grid
- Small & Medium Grids
- Quiz 1: Quiz
- Advanced Grid (Nesting) (8:35)
- Offset Columns (4:10)
- Quiz 2: Quiz
- Centered Columns (8:18)
- Source Ordering (9:10)
- Block Grid (7:05)
- Quiz 3: Quiz
Responsive Design Project
- Responsive Image Slider (Orbit.js) (8:14)
- “About Us” (Panel) (1:53)
- Content Slider & Equalizer.js (10:39)
- Video Popup (Modal.js) (3:51)
- Accordion.js (3:43)
- Portfolio Gallery (Clearing Lightbox.js) (3:55)
- Interactive Contact Form (Alert.js) (11:42)
- Social Media (Foundation Font Icons) (5:26)
Mobile Device Optimization
- Interchange Responsive Content (6:50)
- Adaptive Content (Media Queries) (5:53)
- Responsive Navbar (6:24)
Alternate Design Work
- Intro to Tab.js (3:31)
- Tabs Customization (3:28)
- “Team” Section Tab (3:49)
- Tooltip.js (3:00)
- Tabs & Media Queries (5:21)
- Vertical Tabs (1:04)
- Last Words (0:30)
Here is a list of famous authors who have created online courses on topics at the website WSOBox. You can search by suggested author name: Dan Lok; Grant Cardone; Brian Tracy; Neil Patel; Tim Ferriss; Chris Guillebeau; Gary Vaynerchuk; Ramit Sethi; Tony Robbins; Seth Godin; Jordan Belfort; Sam Ovens; Amy Porterfield; Pat Flynn; Marie Forleo; Russell Brunson; Jeff Walker; Tai Lopez; Ryan Deiss; Noah Kagan; Anton Kreil; Nial Fuller; Steve Nison; Kathy Lien; Adam Khoo; Jason Stapleton; Andrei Knight; Navin Prithyani; Vic Noble; Andrew Weil; Mark Hyman; Michael Greger; Josh Axe; Sara Gottfried; Joel Fuhrman; Deepak Chopra; John Douillard; Dan Siegel; Gabor Maté; Richard Bandler; Tony Robbins; Dr. Steve G. Jones; Igor Ledochowski; Michael Breen; Paul McKenna; David Snyder; Tad James; John Grinder; Anthony Jacquin; …
Purchase the Foundation 5-Learn Responsive Design and Rapid Prototyping – Sandy Ludosky - course at WSOBox and embark on a journey to unlock a world of knowledge at the most competitive price. Once your purchase is complete, you'll gain immediate access to our downloads page, allowing you to download all associated course materials. Furthermore, we will promptly send you a download notification email directly to your inbox.
Our Foundation 5-Learn Responsive Design and Rapid Prototyping – Sandy Ludosky - courses have been meticulously crafted to empower you to reach your full potential and excel in your chosen field. Don't hesitate; take the initial stride towards greatness by acquiring our courses today. We are committed to providing a seamless and secure transaction experience, ensuring your peace of mind throughout the process.