Salepage: Click HERE – Archive:
What you’ll learn
- Achieve Level B2 “Independent User” – CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages: Learning, Teaching, Assessment)
- Develop an active vocabulary of over 2,000 French words and the ability to use them for effective communication
- Master correct pronunciation and an authentic French accent
- Linguaphone’s famous methodology – “Listen, Speak, Understand”
- 3 Levels: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Easy to follow, clear instructions for each level
- As comprehensive and effective as classroom-based learning
- Learn French at your own pace and in your own time
- Attractive layout with full colour images and illustrations
- Professional British actors/narrators and native French speakers
- Over 1,000 Audio sessions linked to the lessons – regular opportunities for you to practice and perfect your pronunciation
- Topics include a wide range of social, travel and business scenarios
- Regular tests, puzzles and crosswords to help you measure your own progress
- Detailed Glossary and revision sections at the end of each level
- Handy hints and tips to help you progress faster
CHOOSE THE RIGHT COURSE FORMAT TO SUIT YOU
Books and CD Edition
- 6 full colour Course Books
- Audio: 12 audio CDs + free online audio
- Linguaphone Carry Case
- Fast, easy download to your computer, tablet or phone.
- File Size 1.5GB
- File format: PDF with MP3 audio
- Free course App for mobile devices
- User licence for up to 4 separate devices
- Also available for online use on any device, anywhere in the world.
HOW IT WORKS
Linguaphone French Complete is a suitable course for anyone who wants to learn French for the purpose of real-life communication, whatever their special interests may be.
This very comprehensive course is spread over three levels; Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced. English instructions are provided on the first five audio sections of the course to help you gain confidence in your language-learning ability. As you progress through the course the level of English support decreases and you begin to work more and more in the new target language. It’s an enjoyable, yet highly effective way of learning French.
The full-colour course content presents all the key language and grammar, as well as providing objectives, instructions, commentary and explanations in French to support and motivate the learner.
Don’t worry if you haven’t been studying for some time. Linguaphone makes learning French easy and this course is designed to help you progress rapidly. There are two course formats to choose from;
1. Download (Digital) Edition (for PC, tablet and Smart Phone)
This format integrates the course books and audio and allows the user to read the course books on screen and listen to the audio at the same time. It’s very user friendly and a relaxing way to learn French using a range of modern devices. You can download the course to your computer, tablet or mobile device. If you prefer not to store the course on your device, you can also log-in and access the course on any device with an internet connection. The course will automatically fit the size of your screen and there are a range of useful functions to assist your progress e.g. page turner, zoom, print, bookmark, search, etc. Suitable for all PC’s, Apple Mac, Apple and Android tablets and Smart phones. Your secure course log-in and password will be sent soon after you complete your purchase.
2. Print Edition (CD and course books)
Each level includes two course books and the accompanying audio (CD and online formats) That’s a total of 6 printed books, 12 audio CDs and online audio for tablets, smartphones and PCs. Online subscription to the course audio is included in your purchase. By logging-in, you can access the course audio anywhere in the world and play the audio tracks on any internet enabled device such as a computer, smart phone or tablet.
LEVELS AND SAMPLE TOPICS COVERED
This French language course is suitable for beginners as no previous knowledge of the French language is necessary. It’s also a popular choice for students who may have learned some French in the past and want to refresh and improve.
The course covers Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced levels in the French language . It’s important to remember that a Linguaphone French course does not simply teach you handy words and phrases. The course is designed to teach you how the language works and how to use it effectively in multiple real life situations. So whether it’s for work or pleasure, Linguaphone will give you the confidence to speak French freely and with flair.
As you encounter new vocabulary (more than 2,000 words) you will also be taught structures that will allow you to understand and be understood in many other situations. You’ll be speaking French in no time. For example:
- Expressing your opinion e.g. Talking about yourself / making light conversation / socialising
- Dealing with hospitality e.g. Hotels, restaurants, bars etc
- Travel and transport e.g. directions, public transport, car hire, etc
- Everyday French – e.g. shopping, post office, bank and local authorities
- Emergencies – e.g. doctor, dentist, hospital, police etc.
+ many more practical topics and everyday situations encountered by English speakers in France
A word of advice in choosing any language course; don’t worry too much about just learning vocabulary and phrases, if that’s all you want, just buy a phrasebook. If you really want to know how to speak French, how to freely express your thoughts and feelings, how to comfortably understand native French speakers and how to call yourself a French Speaker – then choose Linguaphone. It’s like having your own private tutor, at home.
THE LINGUAPHONE METHOD
The Linguaphone method is based on two simple principles:
- You learn faster when you enjoy what you are doing.
- You make progress if the sort of language you learn is useful and presented in a believable, familiar context.
Speaking French is an active skill – something you learn by doing, not just studying. This is the practical approach taken by Linguaphone to language learning. You will start to speak French during the very first lesson. The course begins simply, building your confidence session by session. Soon after, longer sentences are introduced to enable the expression of more detailed and complex thoughts. But the course always concentrates on useful, authentic everyday words and situations. The result is that, after completing a Linguaphone Complete French course, you will have a thorough understanding of the French language and be able to converse with and understand real people speaking the language.
The study sequence, LISTEN, UNDERSTAND and SPEAK, used in Linguaphone courses is fundamental to the Linguaphone method of learning.
Listening to native French speakers is the most relaxing and involved way to learn, helping you associate the sounds you hear with the words and sentences you read. The native French speakers in this course begin by speaking slowly (but without distorting the intonation of the language) and, as the course progresses, speak at normal speed.
By listening and reading the language, you begin to discover what each word means. Everyday objects have exciting new names. Gradually words, then phrases, become clear and your reading, writing and speaking of the French language will improve.
Many people find that speaking their new language is the hardest part. But Linguaphone’s method makes sure that you start speaking French from the very first lesson with the correct pronunciation. Imitating the voices of the native French speakers on the course will help you get used to the intonation and accent. Later on in the course, you will have the opportunity to take part in conversations. Each lesson introduces new themes featuring useful French words and phrases thus developing your conversational skills and confidence.
Here is a list of famous authors who have created online courses on topics at the website WSOBox. You can search by suggested author name: Dan Lok; Grant Cardone; Brian Tracy; Neil Patel; Tim Ferriss; Chris Guillebeau; Gary Vaynerchuk; Ramit Sethi; Tony Robbins; Seth Godin; Jordan Belfort; Sam Ovens; Amy Porterfield; Pat Flynn; Marie Forleo; Russell Brunson; Jeff Walker; Tai Lopez; Ryan Deiss; Noah Kagan; Anton Kreil; Nial Fuller; Steve Nison; Kathy Lien; Adam Khoo; Jason Stapleton; Andrei Knight; Navin Prithyani; Vic Noble; Andrew Weil; Mark Hyman; Michael Greger; Josh Axe; Sara Gottfried; Joel Fuhrman; Deepak Chopra; John Douillard; Dan Siegel; Gabor Maté; Richard Bandler; Tony Robbins; Dr. Steve G. Jones; Igor Ledochowski; Michael Breen; Paul McKenna; David Snyder; Tad James; John Grinder; Anthony Jacquin; …
Purchase the French – Linguaphone - course at WSOBox and embark on a journey to unlock a world of knowledge at the most competitive price. Once your purchase is complete, you'll gain immediate access to our downloads page, allowing you to download all associated course materials. Furthermore, we will promptly send you a download notification email directly to your inbox.
Our French – Linguaphone - courses have been meticulously crafted to empower you to reach your full potential and excel in your chosen field. Don't hesitate; take the initial stride towards greatness by acquiring our courses today. We are committed to providing a seamless and secure transaction experience, ensuring your peace of mind throughout the process.