Status: AVAILABLE – Download immediately
Salepage: Click HERE – Archive: https://archive.is/WK6Da
Languages: English; Combined file size: 58.93 GB; Included files: ()
Full Stack Marketing Funnels – Rich+Niche
FROM ENTREPRENEURIAL ZERO TO DIGITAL MARKETING HERO.
How I Turned Shiny Object Syndrome into a High-Income Skillset.
I remember when I was struggling as a freelancer…
I barely had any clients. I didn’t have enough money coming in so I was doing door-dash food delivery on the side.
At that time I was trying to offer some video creation services as well as the odd web design which I was only getting about $800 for. Truth be told, I was unsure of what to offer clients that they would actually pay for. I had learned a zillion different marketing techniques and tactics but how was I supposed to get paid well for all of this?
It took me about 5 years to understand what digital marketing really was and what clients actually wanted to pay for. Ultimately, I found that they mostly needed help generating more leads and also converting those leads into customers.
They needed a proper marketing funnel. They needed a way to get strangers to know about them, like them and trust them enough to make a purchase. They also needed a lot more traffic-generating content.
People who fail at digital marketing do so because they often use the wrong tactic at the wrong time.
They don’t know where their customer is in the buyer’s journey so their copywriting or their Facebook Ads fall flat.
Once I learned how to help a client design, build and optimize their marketing funnel I became their greatest asset. I realized that offering this as a service was truly potent in our era.
With a working funnel, it becomes very profitable to create online content and start running digital advertising campaigns.
This is how the “full-stack marketer” came to be.
Are you ready to stack some high-income skills?
12 Powerful Learning Outcomes You’ll Achieve from this program:
- Learning Outcome #1: You’ll gain a foundational understanding of how digital marketing works today.
- Learning Outcome #2: You’ll learn how to develop a complete online user experience so customers convert with ease.
- Learning Outcome #3: You’ll learn high-impact copywriting frameworks that you can deploy on your sales pages.
- Learning Outcome #4: You’ll learn both the art and the science of digital marketing and how to build brands online.
- Learning Outcome #5: You’ll learn how to build end-to-end marketing campaigns that that you can turn on like a faucet.
- Learning Outcome #6: You’ll learn the basics of building websites on WordPress and Webflow and you won’t need to know any “coding”.
- Learning Outcome #7: You’ll learn which tools you need to build funnels and create content that don’t cost an arm and a leg.
- Learning Outcome #8: You’ll learn the perfect recipe for high-converting lead magnets and how to deploy them on high-converting squeeze pages.
- Learning Outcome #9: You’ll learn how to build your email list and take advantage of automation to help you scale your efforts online.
- Learning Outcome #10: You’ll learn how to setup Google Analytics and track your traffic and funnel results with ease.
- Learning Outcome #11: You’ll learn how to make high-impact funnel optimizations to watch your conversions soar.
- Learning Outcome #12: You’ll learn the secrets to creating high-converting Facebook Ads with little-known split-testing methodologies.
Here is a list of famous authors who have created online courses on topics at the website tech:Reg. You can search by suggested author name: Dan Lok; Grant Cardone; Brian Tracy; Neil Patel; Tim Ferriss; Chris Guillebeau; Gary Vaynerchuk; Ramit Sethi; Tony Robbins; Seth Godin; Jordan Belfort; Sam Ovens; Amy Porterfield; Pat Flynn; Marie Forleo; Russell Brunson; Jeff Walker; Tai Lopez; Ryan Deiss; Noah Kagan; Anton Kreil; Nial Fuller; Steve Nison; Kathy Lien; Adam Khoo; Jason Stapleton; Andrei Knight; Navin Prithyani; Vic Noble; Andrew Weil; Mark Hyman; Michael Greger; Josh Axe; Sara Gottfried; Joel Fuhrman; Deepak Chopra; John Douillard; Dan Siegel; Gabor Maté; Richard Bandler; Tony Robbins; Dr. Steve G. Jones; Igor Ledochowski; Michael Breen; Paul McKenna; David Snyder; Tad James; John Grinder; Anthony Jacquin; …
There are no reviews yet.