Status: AVAILABLE – Download immediately
Salepage: Click HERE – Archive:
Languages: ; Combined file size: ; Included files: ()
- Topic Areas:
- Clinical Demonstration
- IC19 – All Video
- Erickson Congress | Erickson Congress 2019
- Douglas Flemons, PhD
- Course Levels:
- Master Degree or Higher in Health-Related Field
- 56 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Original Program Date :
- Dec 13, 2019
Come see and experience how to move seamlessly and effortlessly into a conversational trance induction while introducing clients to meditation. You will learn how to dissolve the difference between description (“Here’s what meditation is and how you do it”) and invitation (“You can just notice and note the feel, . . . the sense . . . of your breath”). The method will be demonstrated with a volunteer, but everyone in the audience will have an opportunity, if they wish, to participate in the experiential part of the process.
- Distinguish 2 similarities and differences between hypnosis and meditation.
- State 3 key aspects of breath-based meditation.
- Describe how to shift between description and invitation.
*Sessions may be edited for content and to preserve confidentiality*
There are no reviews yet.