Status: AVAILABLE – Download immediately
Salepage: Click HERE – Archive:
Languages: ; Combined file size: ; Included files: ()
- Topic Areas:
- IC19 – All Video
- Erickson Congress | Erickson Congress 2019
- Bill O’Hanlon, MS
- Course Levels:
- Master Degree or Higher in Health-Related Field
- 56 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Original Program Date :
- Dec 15, 2019
In this provocative session, Bill O'Hanlon will make the case that Ericksonian Hypnosis does not involve suggestion but instead involves evocation of already existing resources, and that Ericksonian Therapy involves a radical departure from the usual diagnostic, pathological-oriented approach that strives to fix or correct the client’s or patient’s deficits and brokenness.
- Articulate what evocation is.
- List at least one way to evoke in therapy.
- Use two methods of evocation.
*Sessions may be edited for content and to preserve confidentiality*