Status: AVAILABLE – Download immediately
Salepage: Click HERE – Archive:
Languages: English; Combined file size: 6 Hours 20 Minutes; Included files: (Audio and Video)
- Robert Constantine
- 6 Hours 20 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Dec 13, 2019
When your patient wins the day, you win the day. And in those moments, you’re unstoppable.
But when your patient has vision deficits, even your most tried-and-true therapy protocols can quickly go off the rails, dramatically limiting your effectiveness and halting progress in a variety of frustrating ways:
- Poor performance of tasks/exercises
- Avoidance of ADLs
- Increased functional dependence
- Noncompliance with home programs
- Reading/communication problems
- Limited hand-eye coordination
- Gait and posture dysfunction
- Frequent falls
Here’s the good news. Vision deficits don’t have to limit you or your patients ever again.
Watch this recording and discover a powerful framework for vision rehabilitation that has helped countless therapists and their patients overcome these challenges.
Whether your patients are adults with diabetic retinopathy or stroke survivors with vision perception problems, you’ll transform your practice with innovative interventions that accelerate progress for outcomes that will earn you referrals.
|Manual – Innovative Vision Rehab Strategies (22.7 MB)||107 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Instructions for ASHA credit – Self Study (64.4 KB)||Available after Purchase|
How Vision Deficits Create Unseen Therapy Roadblocks with…
- Neurological disorders
- Balance, posture and gait
- Reading, communication and cognition
Hands-On Lab: Spot Vision Deficits Early to Avoid Progress Plateaus
- Vision anatomy and its impact on function
- Understanding your patient’s vision complaints and history
- Comprehensive vision assessment, step-by-step
- Adapt and improve therapy using assessment findings
Hands-On Lab: Game-Changing Vision Rehab Interventions
- Practice proven techniques you can use immediately to:
- Increase safety during ambulation and transfers
- Reduce falls
- Reduce dizziness and motion sensitivity
- Improve posture and gait
- Improve compliance with home exercise programs and prescriptions
- Improve performance of ADLs
- Improve reading and communication
- Increase functional independence
- Improve depth perception
- Eliminate double vision
- Improve peripheral awareness
- Expand visual fields
How to Combine Multiple Approaches More Effectively for Better Outcomes
- Functional compensation strategies
- Visual accommodations
- Visual field scanning
- Binocular vision exercises
- Optical lenses
- Prism adaptation
- Cataract surgery
Hands-On Lab: Design Advanced, Innovative Plans for Care for Your Patients
- Practice effective strategies for resolving functional deficits caused by:
- Macular degeneration
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Retinitis pigmentosa
- Double vision
- Visual field cuts
Case Studies: Put Knowledge to Practice
- Case study 1: Correctly select the root cause of impairment
- Case study 2: Problem solve a complex vision impairment and develop an effective treatment plan
- Case study 3: Navigate pharmacological side effects and comorbidities
- Case study 4: Adapt a standard plan of care for a legally blind patient
- Case study 5: Overcome barriers to effective strategy implementation
Maximize Your Reimbursement
- Coding and billing updates for vision rehabilitation
- Justify therapy with the right progress measures
- Avoid denials and audits with these tips
Robert Constantine, OTR/L, is an occupational therapist with nearly 20 years of experience in the fields of visual and neurological rehabilitation. Mr. Constantine is employed by the Pearl Nelson Child Development Center, where he focuses on the treatment of eye movement disorders in neurotypical and special needs children. Mr. Constantine’s passion leads him to intensive studying of the visual system and continuous searches for new ways to improve patient outcomes.
He is a member of the Neuro-Optometric Rehabilitation Association, a unique interdisciplinary organization that brings together the tools of optometry, occupational and physical therapy to improve outcomes for patients with neurological diagnoses. In addition, he is the only occupational therapist to be a member of the High Performance Vision Associates, an elite group of sports vision optometrists. As such, Mr. Constantine has participated in sports vision screenings at IMG Academy, Hendricks Motorsports, and on the LPGA tour. He has also developed and marketed drag-racing specific glasses that have been successful in NHRA Sportsman drag racing, as well as having worked with elite NHRA racers, golfers, and sporting clays champions.
Financial: Robert Constantine has an employment relationship with Pearl Nelson Center. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Robert Constantine has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Here is a list of famous authors who have created online courses on topics at the website WSOBox. You can search by suggested author name: Dan Lok; Grant Cardone; Brian Tracy; Neil Patel; Tim Ferriss; Chris Guillebeau; Gary Vaynerchuk; Ramit Sethi; Tony Robbins; Seth Godin; Jordan Belfort; Sam Ovens; Amy Porterfield; Pat Flynn; Marie Forleo; Russell Brunson; Jeff Walker; Tai Lopez; Ryan Deiss; Noah Kagan; Anton Kreil; Nial Fuller; Steve Nison; Kathy Lien; Adam Khoo; Jason Stapleton; Andrei Knight; Navin Prithyani; Vic Noble; Andrew Weil; Mark Hyman; Michael Greger; Josh Axe; Sara Gottfried; Joel Fuhrman; Deepak Chopra; John Douillard; Dan Siegel; Gabor Maté; Richard Bandler; Tony Robbins; Dr. Steve G. Jones; Igor Ledochowski; Michael Breen; Paul McKenna; David Snyder; Tad James; John Grinder; Anthony Jacquin; …
Purchase the Innovative Vision Rehab Strategies for PTs, OTs, & SLPs -Don’t Let Vision Limit Your Patient’s Progress – Robert Constantine - course at WSOBox and embark on a journey to unlock a world of knowledge at the most competitive price. Once your purchase is complete, you'll gain immediate access to our downloads page, allowing you to download all associated course materials. Furthermore, we will promptly send you a download notification email directly to your inbox.
Our Innovative Vision Rehab Strategies for PTs, OTs, & SLPs -Don’t Let Vision Limit Your Patient’s Progress – Robert Constantine - courses have been meticulously crafted to empower you to reach your full potential and excel in your chosen field. Don't hesitate; take the initial stride towards greatness by acquiring our courses today. We are committed to providing a seamless and secure transaction experience, ensuring your peace of mind throughout the process.