Status: AVAILABLE – Download immediately
Salepage: Click HERE – Archive:
Languages: ; Combined file size: ; Included files: ()
- Topic Areas:
- Non CE
- HIPAA Risk Analysis
- Jeff Brown, DC
- 1 Hour 06 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- The difference between a HIPAA Risk Analysis and a risk assessment using the Office of Civil Rights April, 2018 Cybersecurity Newsletter.
- Review at O.C.R. Phase 2 Audit results from 2016-2017.
- Explain how to distinguish a true Risk Analysis from the non-required risk assessment.
- Cover the five required steps of a bonafide HIPAA Risk Analysis, including: workforce and business associates, scope, threats and vulnerabilities, risk determination, and report.
- Cover the nine elements of a properly executed Risk Analysis Report.
|Make Sense of the HIPAA Risk Analysis Power Point (2.6 MB)||Available after Purchase|
Jeff Brown, DC Related seminars and products: 2
Here is a list of famous authors who have created online courses on topics at the website tech:Reg. You can search by suggested author name: Dan Lok; Grant Cardone; Brian Tracy; Neil Patel; Tim Ferriss; Chris Guillebeau; Gary Vaynerchuk; Ramit Sethi; Tony Robbins; Seth Godin; Jordan Belfort; Sam Ovens; Amy Porterfield; Pat Flynn; Marie Forleo; Russell Brunson; Jeff Walker; Tai Lopez; Ryan Deiss; Noah Kagan; Anton Kreil; Nial Fuller; Steve Nison; Kathy Lien; Adam Khoo; Jason Stapleton; Andrei Knight; Navin Prithyani; Vic Noble; Andrew Weil; Mark Hyman; Michael Greger; Josh Axe; Sara Gottfried; Joel Fuhrman; Deepak Chopra; John Douillard; Dan Siegel; Gabor Maté; Richard Bandler; Tony Robbins; Dr. Steve G. Jones; Igor Ledochowski; Michael Breen; Paul McKenna; David Snyder; Tad James; John Grinder; Anthony Jacquin; …
There are no reviews yet.