Status: AVAILABLE – Download immediately
Salepage: Click HERE – Archive: http://archive.is/2EGs8
Languages: English; Combined file size: 28.2 GB; Included files: (pdf, mp4,)
How to Become the Highest-Paid, Highest Profile Consultant in Your Local Market, in 90 Days or Less
Consultants, Business Coaches, and Agency Owners…
Take your business to the next level!
Whether you are a new or seasoned business coach, consultant or agency owner, you’re already aware that local businesses need help, particularly when it comes to leveraging digital marketing to grow sales.
And they’ll pay you every month to help them, every single month. You just have to know how to find them,how to sell them, how to actually help them and how to keep the referral engine going so you can keep them long term.
Restaurants, salons, realtors, contractors, chiropractors, speciality health practitioners, weight loss clinics, retail businesses, attorneys, and more – they all are struggling in a hyper-competitive local business environment.
Why learn this from me?
Over 17 years consulting experience – 10 years of sales training and sales consulting and over 7 years with my own digital marketing agency.
Started my first social media agency in 2010. Our clients since have included an impressive list of over 350 businesses in over 34 U.S. States, as well as international clients in three countries. Clients range from a broad variety of industries including technology, health, fitness, home improvement, automotive, restaurant, and hotels.
My agency has been behind the scenes for some of the biggest names in business. Most notably, my companies have helped many celebrated New York Times Bestselling authors and hall-of-fame speakers with their online marketing campaigns. Some of our most notable clients we’ve helped include Jeffrey Gitomer, Harvey Mackay, Joe Calloway, Terri Sjodin, Dave Winfield, Tom Hopkins, The Og Mandino Group and Mark Sanborn.
I’m currently doing everything I’m teaching in the course – I’m in the trenches every week prospecting, selling and delivering results for clients, always testing new strategies.
10 Weeks, 8 Modules & Over 60 Lessons
Here is what you’ll learn in this 10 Week Course…
- Week 1, Module 1 – Getting Started: In this module we’ll cover the mindset that is the basis for how you approach your local consulting business and your clients. You’ll learn the four key philosophies that drive your success with clients and help you price your services. We’ll also cover the top 5 local niches to focus on and how to access the local competition.
- Week 2, Module 2 – Finding Local Clients (Prospecting): In this module we’ll focus on targeting the right clients and how to approach client prospects. We’ll also dive into the 17 Ways to Find Clients. Well cover how to market your value and how to get past the gatekeepers and how to properly set appointments. You’ll get my Cold Call Email Letter Templates as well.
- Week 3 & 4, Module 3 – Selling Clients (Presenting & Closing): In this module, perhaps the most important in the entire course, you’ll discover how to price your services with confidence, how to present your services and how to close. You’ll learn specific sales techniques to gain agreement and position yourself as a trusted advisor. You’ll learn how to write proposals and you’ll get my proposal checklist, proposal and agreement templates. Some of the additional lessons in this module are how to have a discovery meeting, how to pre-frame, how to gain instant credibility, how to have a sales conversations vs pitching, how to read your customer’s communication style, asking relationship building questions, how to the prospects current situation and goals, how to demonstrate empathy, educating and Positioning, how to gain permission to be critical, the art of telling stories to persuade, how to give an effective demonstration, and how to recognizing buying signals. Then, you’ll learn how to close, how to ask for the business and how to get a decision on your timeline, not theirs.
- Week 5, Module 4 – Overcoming Objections: In this module you’ll learn the art of inoculating objections, overcoming them before they come up. Lessons include, positioning against competitors, handling price objections, overcoming stalls positioning the relationship, how to position a follow up and set expectations .
- Week 6, Module 5 – Advanced Persuasion Skills: In this module you’ll learn some advanced strategies for persuading clients. I’m going against the advice of others who have suggested I sell this module as a separate course because there is so much material.
- Week 7 & 8, Module 6 – Managing Clients and Getting Results: In this module you’ll access lessons covering how to get client payment and invoicing, what services to outsource, how to outsource your services, and how to manage your clients and their projects. We’ll also cover how to use digital marketing to get results for your local clients, including how to leverage Facebook advertising to drive market reach, build the client’s email database, and ultimately increase sales. I’m going to give you the 75 page digital marketing plan template to use for your clients – this alone is worth half the fee of the course because of the time it saves you. We’ll also cover how to use email and mobile marketing for local clients, and how to sell these services to make additional revenue for your consulting business or agency.
- Week 9, Module 7 – How to Generate Ongoing Referrals: In this module you’ll learn how to leverage the three type of referrals, 1) client referrals, 2) non client, and 3) indirect referrals. As you begin to establish your consulting business, you’ll learn how to get clients coming to you.
- Week 10, Module 8 – Your Next Level: Scaling Your Business: In this module you’ll learn some strategies to scale your business from 6 to 7 figures.
- Bonus Module – How to Make Your Videos Go Viral on YouTube: In this module you’ll learn from a trio of young entrepreneurs how they exploded their YouTube Channel to over 700K subscribers, and how they’ve gotten millions of views of their videos – without spending a dollar on advertising.
Here is a list of famous authors who have created online courses on topics at the website tech:Reg. You can search by suggested author name: Dan Lok; Grant Cardone; Brian Tracy; Neil Patel; Tim Ferriss; Chris Guillebeau; Gary Vaynerchuk; Ramit Sethi; Tony Robbins; Seth Godin; Jordan Belfort; Sam Ovens; Amy Porterfield; Pat Flynn; Marie Forleo; Russell Brunson; Jeff Walker; Tai Lopez; Ryan Deiss; Noah Kagan; Anton Kreil; Nial Fuller; Steve Nison; Kathy Lien; Adam Khoo; Jason Stapleton; Andrei Knight; Navin Prithyani; Vic Noble; Andrew Weil; Mark Hyman; Michael Greger; Josh Axe; Sara Gottfried; Joel Fuhrman; Deepak Chopra; John Douillard; Dan Siegel; Gabor Maté; Richard Bandler; Tony Robbins; Dr. Steve G. Jones; Igor Ledochowski; Michael Breen; Paul McKenna; David Snyder; Tad James; John Grinder; Anthony Jacquin; …
There are no reviews yet.