Status: AVAILABLE – Download immediately
Salepage: Click HERE – Archive:
Languages: English; Combined file size: 1.7 GB; Included files: 5 mp4 (mp4)
Most entrepreneurs and small business owners rely on online marketing to siphon more customers, clients or patients to their business. However, there’s a 100+ year old proven way to reach more prospects and put more money in your pocket that most people are missing out on. And that’s direct mail. Nobody has more experience than Dan Kennedy when it comes to making his clients millions with direct mail. And, for the first time ever, he bottles up 42+ years of experience into a powerful program that’ll give you an “unfair advantage” in your marketplace: Mailbox Millions.
You’re probably overwhelmed with all the “shiny objects” that most marketers try to tout that promises more money in your pocket with little or no effort. But did you know that there’s a 300+ year-old method that even Google still uses to reach prospects and cut through the clutter in their marketplace:
It’s direct mail. Yes, it may seem sounds stodgy and antiquated when compared to all the cool-sounding social media strategies out there. But direct mail is a tried and proven strategy you MUST implement into your business.
Consider these facts:
- 50% of consumers say they pay more attention to postal mail than direct mail. This is according to an Epsilon Channel Preference Study in 2001. That means if you insist of communicating entirely or mostly with email and neglect the use of direct mail, you may very well miss HALF the sales opportunities of any given campaign in your list.
- 60% of consumers say they enjoy checking their mailbox and receiving mail. This is also from Epsilon. This indicates that there is a positive emotional payoff to consumers in finding letters and other direct mail that matches their interest in the mailbox.
- 65% say they receive too many emails every day to open them all…also from Epsilon. This means that a fast-growing percentage of people express frustration and RESENTMENT at email marketing—even from sources they have a good relationship with.
Further, every business in every sector, industry relies on direct mail and most of the online “gurus” use direct mail—even though they don’t want to reveal it.
So if you ignore direct mail, you’re seriously missing the boat. But there’s good news, because Dan Kennedy created an action plan for implementing direct mail into any business…even if you’re just getting started and have never sent a mailing piece in your life.
Get Mailbox Millions 2.0 – Dan Kennedy, Only Price $147
Why Dan Kennedy?
- He has made 1 billion dollars collectively for his clients…most of this is rooted in direct mail
- He has created direct mail assets (sales letters, postcards, etc.) that have been mailing for 5-7 years in a multitude of markets.
- A lion’s share of GKIC’s growth has been under Dan’s tutelage—and most of this growth is due to implementation of direct mail strategies.
It’s called Mailbox Millions…an 11CD, 12 DVD and 600+ page transcript and workbook containing real-life mailing examples that worked so you can “swipe and deploy” for your own campaign.
You’ll discover how to make direct mail work in your industry, and even discover new opportunities to boost income in existing businesses.
You’ll also discover how to integrate offline and online media in your industry to make online advertising more effective. That’s right, we’re not totally throwing out all online techniques–we’re just making them better.
We promise that Mailbox Millions will give you a marketing asset or assets worth at least 1 million dollars to you in 24 months, in addition to the following:
- To get more money in your pocket so you can pay bills, go on vacations, etc.
- To get more financial freedom, liberation, etc.
- To forever free yourself from “get rich quick” schemes and “shiny object syndrome” —direct mail is a proven 100+ year old method to getting more customers, clients and patients.
- To create grand new opportunities the prospect would otherwise miss.
- To put you on the same level of American Express, Omaha Steaks, Agora, The Wall Street Journal, etc. who use direct mail.
- To be able to expand beyond local boundaries to sell goods all over America
- To be able to quickly ramp up your marketing thanks to the ability to choose lists of hyper-buyers
- To give you an “unfair advantage” over your competition who aren’t using direct mail…or are using it badly.
Listen: the big dogs of direct marketing use direct mail…in every product category. And the failure to understand this media forever binds, limits and restricts local businesses to “small” and vulnerable.
They will always need to change their marketing since most online marketing is copied, tweaked, etc. (say, every 2-4 months) whereas direct mail allows them to operate in a vacuum and allow them to have marketing assets that could last 5+ years.
That’s why you need to start implementing direct mail into your marketing mix.
No other program teaches the nuts and bolts of direct mail…including real-life examples of “what’s working now” in direct mail like Mailbox Millions.
So invest in Mailbox Millions today, right now, while it’s still fresh on your mind. This course could rescue you from a “house of cards” business that’s too reliant on online marketing, and constantly chasing “shiny objects” that promises unlimited leads with little or no work.
What You’ll Learn?
How to Discover a 300 Year Old Method That’ll Allow You To Reach More Prospects, Cut Through The Clutter, And Put More Money In Your Pocket…Giving You An “Unfair Advantage” In Your Marketplace
Who Is It For?
Mailbox Millions is for advanced small business owners and entrepreneurs who are already making money and are looking to integrate direct mail into an existing marketing plan
What You Get:
16 DVDs, 16 CDs, Full Transcript and Presentation Materials
16 DVDs, 16 CDs
- Small Business Marketing
- Direct Mail
Here is a list of famous authors who have created online courses on topics at the website tech:Reg. You can search by suggested author name: Dan Lok; Grant Cardone; Brian Tracy; Neil Patel; Tim Ferriss; Chris Guillebeau; Gary Vaynerchuk; Ramit Sethi; Tony Robbins; Seth Godin; Jordan Belfort; Sam Ovens; Amy Porterfield; Pat Flynn; Marie Forleo; Russell Brunson; Jeff Walker; Tai Lopez; Ryan Deiss; Noah Kagan; Anton Kreil; Nial Fuller; Steve Nison; Kathy Lien; Adam Khoo; Jason Stapleton; Andrei Knight; Navin Prithyani; Vic Noble; Andrew Weil; Mark Hyman; Michael Greger; Josh Axe; Sara Gottfried; Joel Fuhrman; Deepak Chopra; John Douillard; Dan Siegel; Gabor Maté; Richard Bandler; Tony Robbins; Dr. Steve G. Jones; Igor Ledochowski; Michael Breen; Paul McKenna; David Snyder; Tad James; John Grinder; Anthony Jacquin; …
There are no reviews yet.