Status: AVAILABLE – Download immediately
Salepage: Click HERE – Archive:
Languages: English; Combined file size: 1.3 GB; Included files: (mp4, nfo, pdf)
Men who practiced Sexual QiGong became physically powerful, mentally calm, sexually vital and even reported multiple orgasms which lead to deeper love making experiences.
I’ve always been hesitant to even talk about sex…but after working in Acupuncturist’s offices and Alternative Doctor’s practices for 6 years, I see the problem with most people is hormone imbalance.
So, at the risk of some guy out there taking this information and breaking some girl’s hearts, I feel this is a much safer alternative to the MEDICAL DRUGS and even the HERBS.
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT YOU DO WITH YOUR SEXUAL ENERGY!
HOWEVER, YOUR SEX DRIVE IS LITERALLY RELATED TO THE FUNCTION OF ALL OF YOUR ORGANS!
According to Chinese Medicine, Male Sexual QiGong has an effect on:
- Qian Lie Xie – beginning stage of enlarged prostate
- Yang Wei – impotence and ED
- Zhu er bu jian, jian er bu jiu – trouble maintaining an erection once you have it
- Hua tang pao – premature ejaculation
- Yao teng – lower back pain associated with the Kidney function
- Da duzi – big stomach “big stomach, small penis” since the treasure is burried (attached to internal structures that do not expand with fat.)
- Xinzang bing – heart disease which affects the vascularity of the penis as well
- Ya yi – depression
- Pi Bei De Yanjing – lack of sparkle in the eyes
- Mei you xin xin – lack of self-confidence
- Hen rongyi lei – easily tired due to lack of yang qi
- Xi guan jie – weakness in knees, attributed to Kidney deficiency
- Hen rongyi shengqi – easily angered (Kidney yin not anchoring liver yang)
- Yi jing – frequent wet dreams seen as a leakage of essence
- Bu neng fang song – unable to relax
- Hen zisi – selfishness
- Bu jing chang xiao – inability to smile
- Mei you you mo gan – no sense of humor
- Mei you chang zuo gan – lack of creativity
- Bu jian kang – lack of overall health
The Video Contains Detailed instructions on the three vital pieces of Male Sexual QiGong.
Look other Qi Gong videos:
Understanding Qigong DVD 1
Understanding Qigong DVD 2: Keypoints of Qigong / Qigong Breathing
Understanding Qigong DVD 3: Embryonic Breathing
Understanding Qigong DVD 4: Four Seasons Qigong
Understanding Qigong DVD 5: Small Circulation
Understanding Qigong DVD 6: Martial Arts Qigong Breathing
Qi Gong for Healthy Digestion
Qi Gong for Healthy Joints and Bones
Qi Gong for Low Back Pain
Qi Gong for Self Healing, Self Love and Self Mastery
Qi Gong for Stress
Qi Gong for Upper Back and Neck Pain
Taiji Ball Qigong: Volume 1-2
Spring Forest Qigong: Level 1-4
Tai Chi for Health: Yang Long Form
Tai Chi – Sun Style 73 Forms
Relax with Hun Yuan Tai Chi Fa Soong Gong: Foundation Exercises
Boost Your Energy with Hun Yuan Tai Chi Qigong
Increase Your Flexibility with Hun Yuan Tai Chi Chan Si Gong: Foundation Exercises
Experience the Healing and Calming Effects of Sitting and Standing Meditation
Qi Gong: Discover the Ancient Art
Here is a list of famous authors who have created online courses on topics at the website tech:Reg. You can search by suggested author name: Dan Lok; Grant Cardone; Brian Tracy; Neil Patel; Tim Ferriss; Chris Guillebeau; Gary Vaynerchuk; Ramit Sethi; Tony Robbins; Seth Godin; Jordan Belfort; Sam Ovens; Amy Porterfield; Pat Flynn; Marie Forleo; Russell Brunson; Jeff Walker; Tai Lopez; Ryan Deiss; Noah Kagan; Anton Kreil; Nial Fuller; Steve Nison; Kathy Lien; Adam Khoo; Jason Stapleton; Andrei Knight; Navin Prithyani; Vic Noble; Andrew Weil; Mark Hyman; Michael Greger; Josh Axe; Sara Gottfried; Joel Fuhrman; Deepak Chopra; John Douillard; Dan Siegel; Gabor Maté; Richard Bandler; Tony Robbins; Dr. Steve G. Jones; Igor Ledochowski; Michael Breen; Paul McKenna; David Snyder; Tad James; John Grinder; Anthony Jacquin; …
There are no reviews yet.