Status: AVAILABLE – Download immediately
Salepage: Click HERE – Archive:
Languages: English; Combined file size: ; Included files: ()
Predictable price behaviors occur around the four major moving averages.
On May 26th, 1896 Charles Dow introduced the industrial average, the Dow Jones 30. Since then there has been a repeatable and predictable price behavior pattern around the four major moving averages and this index. We do away with moving average crossovers, and switch to using a behavioral price pattern to find entry and exit prices, while investing in stock, futures, and indexes on all time periods.
Want to learn about Forex?
- Foreign exchange, or forex, is the conversion of one country’s currency into another.
- In a free economy, a country’s currency is valued according to the laws of supply and demand.
- In other words, a currency’s value can be pegged to another country’s currency, such as the U.S. dollar, or even to a basket of currencies.
- A country’s currency value may also be set by the country’s government.
- However, most countries float their currencies freely against those of other countries, which keeps them in constant fluctuation.
Here is a list of famous authors who have created online courses on topics at the website tech:Reg. You can search by suggested author name: Dan Lok; Grant Cardone; Brian Tracy; Neil Patel; Tim Ferriss; Chris Guillebeau; Gary Vaynerchuk; Ramit Sethi; Tony Robbins; Seth Godin; Jordan Belfort; Sam Ovens; Amy Porterfield; Pat Flynn; Marie Forleo; Russell Brunson; Jeff Walker; Tai Lopez; Ryan Deiss; Noah Kagan; Anton Kreil; Nial Fuller; Steve Nison; Kathy Lien; Adam Khoo; Jason Stapleton; Andrei Knight; Navin Prithyani; Vic Noble; Andrew Weil; Mark Hyman; Michael Greger; Josh Axe; Sara Gottfried; Joel Fuhrman; Deepak Chopra; John Douillard; Dan Siegel; Gabor Maté; Richard Bandler; Tony Robbins; Dr. Steve G. Jones; Igor Ledochowski; Michael Breen; Paul McKenna; David Snyder; Tad James; John Grinder; Anthony Jacquin; …
There are no reviews yet.