Salepage: Click HERE – Archive:
Become great at marketing management
How to build and run a high-performance marketing team
In marketing, building a team is critical to advancing your goals, as well as your career as a manager. But most marketers don’t get specific guidance on how to hire, motivate others, or resolve conflicts.
Nor are most of us marketers taught how to gather and share the proper data that leads to a promotion.
This course will teach you how to build a team, set actionable goals, and manage your career path so you can position yourself for a C-level role.
Here’s what Kristen will teach you …
This course covers actionable strategies for hiring and managing a team, as well as managing one’s personal brand.
This includes specifics on how to hire and onboard people. It also includes strategies for setting objectives and key results people can get excited about. Lastly, it includes guidance on how to find a mentor, land public speaking gigs, and join a board of directors.
In just 12 short sessions, you’ll be able to …
- Set objectives and key results, so your teams can accomplish their goals
- Build airtight project plans, so everything stays on track and within budget
- Use a structured approach to resolve conflicts
- Hire and onboard people efficiently, so new team members can get up to speed quickly and start contributing
- Land speaking gigs, so you can grow your personal brand and advance your career
Benefits of taking this course
Having these leadership strategies on hand means you’ll be able to build and manage a team effectively. You’ll gain a better sense of how to manage a marketing team day-to-day, as well as how to manage your career longterm.
You’ll walk away with frameworks for budgeting, running good one-on-ones, and applying to speak at conferences. This course supports your personal and professional growth from marketing associate to CMO.
This course is right for you if …
enjoy hiring and leading others and need strategies to get there
dream of becoming a CMO or building a large team and want proactive steps for getting there
enjoy running an organized, “tight ship” and would benefit from frameworks to support you
This course is NOT for you if …
- you’re super junior in your marketing career and have never managed anyone (either directly or indirectly)
- you’re super advanced in your career and have already led dozens of people
- you prefer being an individual contributor and doing heads-down work most of the time
Skills you should have before taking this course
Because this is a course for marketers who aspire to lead a team, students should be interested in working with others, rather than being an individual contributor for the foreseeable future. If you have the skills and attributes described below, this course is a good fit for you:
- You’re a people person (or aspire to be one)
- You’ve spent at least 1-2 years on a marketing team, seeing how goals are set and campaigns are run
- You’ve managed someone else’s work at least once, either officially, or in the capacity of a project lead, helping others stay on track
Here is a list of famous authors who have created online courses on topics at the website WSOBox. You can search by suggested author name: Dan Lok; Grant Cardone; Brian Tracy; Neil Patel; Tim Ferriss; Chris Guillebeau; Gary Vaynerchuk; Ramit Sethi; Tony Robbins; Seth Godin; Jordan Belfort; Sam Ovens; Amy Porterfield; Pat Flynn; Marie Forleo; Russell Brunson; Jeff Walker; Tai Lopez; Ryan Deiss; Noah Kagan; Anton Kreil; Nial Fuller; Steve Nison; Kathy Lien; Adam Khoo; Jason Stapleton; Andrei Knight; Navin Prithyani; Vic Noble; Andrew Weil; Mark Hyman; Michael Greger; Josh Axe; Sara Gottfried; Joel Fuhrman; Deepak Chopra; John Douillard; Dan Siegel; Gabor Maté; Richard Bandler; Tony Robbins; Dr. Steve G. Jones; Igor Ledochowski; Michael Breen; Paul McKenna; David Snyder; Tad James; John Grinder; Anthony Jacquin; …
Purchase the Marketing Management – ConversionXL, Kristen Craft - course at WSOBox and embark on a journey to unlock a world of knowledge at the most competitive price. Once your purchase is complete, you'll gain immediate access to our downloads page, allowing you to download all associated course materials. Furthermore, we will promptly send you a download notification email directly to your inbox.
Our Marketing Management – ConversionXL, Kristen Craft - courses have been meticulously crafted to empower you to reach your full potential and excel in your chosen field. Don't hesitate; take the initial stride towards greatness by acquiring our courses today. We are committed to providing a seamless and secure transaction experience, ensuring your peace of mind throughout the process.