Market Motive’s Advanced email marketing course trains you to develop practical email advertisements. Take this email marketing training to build brand loyalty and help your company build a rapport with its customers.
- 25+ hours of high-quality e-learning content
- Online progress quiz
- Downloadable workbooks and exercises
- Practice tests
- Topics on Email Marketing terminology and strategy
- Comprehensive, up-to-date content
About The Course
What are the objectives of the email marketing course?
As the name suggests, email marketing includes sending marketing messages using email. When used correctly, a personalized email marketing message can be a useful marketing tool.
Participants can use the Advanced Email Marketing course to promote products and services and create engaging advertising content using effective email marketing strategies.
This Email Marketing Course emphasizes on advanced email marketing strategies and guides participants in creating effective advertisements to promote a product or service. After taking this module, you will learn to request business and build loyalty, trust and create brand awareness.
With Market Motive’s Advanced Email Marketing Course, you can:
- Construct marketing strategies that revolve around email communications
- Create enticing advertisements to promote your products
- Persuade businesses to work with your company
- Build a loyal customer base
- Create trust and brand awareness
What skills does this email marketing course aim to teach you?
The objectives of this advanced email marketing course are:
- Use email communication to draw more traffic to your website
- Contribute toward building brand awareness
- Understand the subtle and intricate details of effective email marketing
- Learn how to build an email list and email campaigns efficiently
- Build an active, relevant email list
- Develop campaigns that appeal to your consumer base
- Enhance your email subscribers list
- Create engaging content to develop customer loyalty
- Gain measurable traction by employing the latest email marketing strategies
- Pitch to businesses efficiently using an email marketing platform
- Identify your consumers’ milestones and adapt your content accordingly
Who should take this email marketing course?
This course is best suited for those who want to use email as a marketing tool, including:
- Internet Marketers
- Affiliate Marketers
- Aspiring marketing professionals
- Freelancers and graduates
Who trusts our training?
Advanced Email Marketing
- Lesson 00 – Course Introduction04:0
- Lesson 01 – Introduction to Advanced Email Marketing09:5
- Lesson 02 – Write Better Subject Lines34:0
- Lesson 03 – Develop Emails that Drive Results33:3
- Lesson 04 – Optimize Your Email Content39:3
- Lesson 05 – List Management Strategies38:3
- Lesson 06 – Automating Your Emails30:0
- Lesson 07 – Create Optimal Landing Pages42:4
- Lesson 08 – Create an Email Campaign Checklist27:5
- Lesson 09 – GDPR for Digital Marketers18:0
Exam & certification
How do I become a certified Advanced Email Marketing professional?
You will get your Email Marketing certificate from our parent institute, Simplilearn. To unlock this certificate, you must:
- Complete 85% of the course.
- Complete 1 simulation test with a minimum score of 60%.
What are the prerequisites for the email marketing certification?
There are no prerequisites for the email marketing course. However, students taking this course would greatly benefit from our Email Marketing Foundations course. Additionally, participants with a basic working knowledge of HTML, internet usage, and Microsoft Office will have a successful learning experience.
Here is a list of famous authors who have created online courses on topics at the website WSOBox. You can search by suggested author name: Dan Lok; Grant Cardone; Brian Tracy; Neil Patel; Tim Ferriss; Chris Guillebeau; Gary Vaynerchuk; Ramit Sethi; Tony Robbins; Seth Godin; Jordan Belfort; Sam Ovens; Amy Porterfield; Pat Flynn; Marie Forleo; Russell Brunson; Jeff Walker; Tai Lopez; Ryan Deiss; Noah Kagan; Anton Kreil; Nial Fuller; Steve Nison; Kathy Lien; Adam Khoo; Jason Stapleton; Andrei Knight; Navin Prithyani; Vic Noble; Andrew Weil; Mark Hyman; Michael Greger; Josh Axe; Sara Gottfried; Joel Fuhrman; Deepak Chopra; John Douillard; Dan Siegel; Gabor Maté; Richard Bandler; Tony Robbins; Dr. Steve G. Jones; Igor Ledochowski; Michael Breen; Paul McKenna; David Snyder; Tad James; John Grinder; Anthony Jacquin; …
Purchase the MarketMotive-Email Marketing Certification Course – Matt Bailey course at WSOBox and embark on a journey to unlock a world of knowledge at the most competitive price. Once your purchase is complete, you'll gain immediate access to our downloads page, allowing you to download all associated course materials. Furthermore, we will promptly send you a download notification email directly to your inbox.
Our MarketMotive-Email Marketing Certification Course – Matt Bailey courses have been meticulously crafted to empower you to reach your full potential and excel in your chosen field. Don't hesitate; take the initial stride towards greatness by acquiring our courses today. We are committed to providing a seamless and secure transaction experience, ensuring your peace of mind throughout the process.