Salepage: Click HERE – Archive:
Experience this unique opportunity as Attorney Robert Landau and Dr. Frederic Reamer collaborate using recent case law and case studies to demonstrate best practice/protocols in mental health law.
Join Dr. Reamer and Mr. Landau as they collaborate to deliver an interactive, dynamic presentation on ever-changing mental health laws and protocols. Keeping up-to-date is essential in order to protect your clients and yourself. In this comprehensive recording you will gain an understanding of risk management, documentation, informed consent, confidentiality, privilege, and ethical issues from both the legal and the social work point of view, to stay on top of issues that arise in everyday clinical situations.
- Articulate ethical challenges and risks involving boundary issues from a legal perspective.
- Communicate risk management tips to avoid licensing board complaints and lawsuits.
- Determine ethical challenges and risks involving boundary issues from a social work perspective.
- Implement ethical decision-making protocols to protect clients and minimize risk.
- Establish legal and ethical standards related to confidentiality in mental health.
- Ascertain ethical/legal standards of care.
CONFIDENTIALITY OF MEDICAL & MENTAL HEALTH RECORDS
Robert Landau 3.0 Ethics
- Insurance Coverage
- Importance of Documentation
- Best Practices/Risk Management: Tips to Avoid Claims and Suits
- Importance of Peer, Ethics and Legal Consultation
- Informed Consent
- Confidentiality and Exceptions
- Duty to Warn/Protect
- Relevant Statutes and Regulations
- Licensing Board Complaints
- Responding to Subpoenas
- Working with Attorneys
- Defending Lawsuits
ETHICAL DILEMMAS: TRENDS, CHALLENGES, & RISKS
Frederic Reamer 3.0 Ethics
- Trends in Malpractice Claims & Ethics Complaints
- Ethical Challenges & Risks:
+ Confidentiality + Privacy
+ Informed Consent + Boundary Issues
+ Conflicts of Interest + Digital & Electronic Relationships
+ High-risk Treatment + Termination of Services
+ Defamation + Documentation
+ Impaired Professionals + Privileged Communication
- Key Concepts: Malpractice, Negligence, & Ethics Violations
ETHICAL DILEMMAS: DECISION MAKING, RISK MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES
- Handling Difficult Ethical Judgments/Decisions
- Ethics Consultation & Ethics Committees
- Ethical/Legal Standards of Care
Here is a list of famous authors who have created online courses on topics at the website WSOBox. You can search by suggested author name: Dan Lok; Grant Cardone; Brian Tracy; Neil Patel; Tim Ferriss; Chris Guillebeau; Gary Vaynerchuk; Ramit Sethi; Tony Robbins; Seth Godin; Jordan Belfort; Sam Ovens; Amy Porterfield; Pat Flynn; Marie Forleo; Russell Brunson; Jeff Walker; Tai Lopez; Ryan Deiss; Noah Kagan; Anton Kreil; Nial Fuller; Steve Nison; Kathy Lien; Adam Khoo; Jason Stapleton; Andrei Knight; Navin Prithyani; Vic Noble; Andrew Weil; Mark Hyman; Michael Greger; Josh Axe; Sara Gottfried; Joel Fuhrman; Deepak Chopra; John Douillard; Dan Siegel; Gabor Maté; Richard Bandler; Tony Robbins; Dr. Steve G. Jones; Igor Ledochowski; Michael Breen; Paul McKenna; David Snyder; Tad James; John Grinder; Anthony Jacquin; …
Purchase the Massachusetts Mental Health and The Law 2017: Ethics and Risk-Management from the Legal and Mental Health Perspective – Robert Landau and Frederic Reamer - course at WSOBox and embark on a journey to unlock a world of knowledge at the most competitive price. Once your purchase is complete, you'll gain immediate access to our downloads page, allowing you to download all associated course materials. Furthermore, we will promptly send you a download notification email directly to your inbox.
Our Massachusetts Mental Health and The Law 2017: Ethics and Risk-Management from the Legal and Mental Health Perspective – Robert Landau and Frederic Reamer - courses have been meticulously crafted to empower you to reach your full potential and excel in your chosen field. Don't hesitate; take the initial stride towards greatness by acquiring our courses today. We are committed to providing a seamless and secure transaction experience, ensuring your peace of mind throughout the process.