Salepage: Click HERE – Archive:
This digital seminar is currently on pre-order meaning that the video will not be ready until 2-3 weeks after the program has taken place.
Recent laws in Massachusetts require healthcare and behavioral health professionals to complete education in the areas of domestic violence and sexual assault (Chapter 260).
Why you should choose THIS course recording to fulfill the new mandatory CE requirement:
- Content for this course has been approved by the MA Department of Public Health
- Meredith Scannell, PhD, MPH, MSN, CNM, SANE-A, CEN, is a leading expert in the field
- Evidence-based treatment guidelines for those who provide direct care to survivors
- Advances coming from current sexual violence research
- The latest CDC recommended prophylactic medications
- And … this course recording is different from other courses … as it also provides continuing education credits for watching, including pharmacology CE!
- Analyze the scope of domestic violence and sexual assault (DV/SA) as a public health problem.
- Summarize the latest evidence-based practices for domestic violence and sexual assault.
- Recognize key concepts related to perpetrators of domestic violence and sexual assault.
- Review current recommended medications and issues of medication adherence for sexually assaulted patients.
- Evaluate prevention strategies, including resources and referrals.
Domestic Violence Prevalence and Dynamics
- Types of domestic violence
- Health implications
- Long-term adverse outcomes
- Special populations
- Health effects and implications on children
Sexual Violence: What You Need to Know
- Prevalence, epidemiology and dynamics of sexual violence
- Immediate care
- Medical and psychological effects
- Evidence collection
- Updated CDC pharmacological post-exposure prophylaxis medications recommendations
- Updated research recommendations
Best Practices, Guidelines and Trauma-Informed Responses
- Screening tools to recognize red flags of violence
- Trauma-informed approaches to caring for victims of domestic/sexual violence
- Human trafficking; identification and treating
- Disclosure and mandatory reporting requirements
- Appropriate documentation
- Best practices in follow-up care
- Strategies for developing community partnerships
- Resources for survivors locally, nationally and specific to various populations
Here is a list of famous authors who have created online courses on topics at the website WSOBox. You can search by suggested author name: Dan Lok; Grant Cardone; Brian Tracy; Neil Patel; Tim Ferriss; Chris Guillebeau; Gary Vaynerchuk; Ramit Sethi; Tony Robbins; Seth Godin; Jordan Belfort; Sam Ovens; Amy Porterfield; Pat Flynn; Marie Forleo; Russell Brunson; Jeff Walker; Tai Lopez; Ryan Deiss; Noah Kagan; Anton Kreil; Nial Fuller; Steve Nison; Kathy Lien; Adam Khoo; Jason Stapleton; Andrei Knight; Navin Prithyani; Vic Noble; Andrew Weil; Mark Hyman; Michael Greger; Josh Axe; Sara Gottfried; Joel Fuhrman; Deepak Chopra; John Douillard; Dan Siegel; Gabor Maté; Richard Bandler; Tony Robbins; Dr. Steve G. Jones; Igor Ledochowski; Michael Breen; Paul McKenna; David Snyder; Tad James; John Grinder; Anthony Jacquin; …
Purchase the Massachusetts Required Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Training for Healthcare and Behavioral Health Professionals (Chapter 260) *Pre-Order* – Meredith J. Scannell - course at WSOBox and embark on a journey to unlock a world of knowledge at the most competitive price. Once your purchase is complete, you'll gain immediate access to our downloads page, allowing you to download all associated course materials. Furthermore, we will promptly send you a download notification email directly to your inbox.
Our Massachusetts Required Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Training for Healthcare and Behavioral Health Professionals (Chapter 260) *Pre-Order* – Meredith J. Scannell - courses have been meticulously crafted to empower you to reach your full potential and excel in your chosen field. Don't hesitate; take the initial stride towards greatness by acquiring our courses today. We are committed to providing a seamless and secure transaction experience, ensuring your peace of mind throughout the process.