Status: AVAILABLE – Download immediately
Salepage: Click HERE – Archive: http://archive.is/wip/X3Kln
Languages: English; Combined file size: 5.7 GB; Included files: (mp4, png, jpg)
Master the art of technical analysis
A – Z Course Teaching How To Make Money From Home Day Trading The Currency Market. The Goal Is To Create Self Sufficient Funded Traders.
Why Choose The Day Trading Lab
Everything you will need will be within this course, you will have all the resources and tools to become successful in this industry. In this course you will learn the language of the financial markets and take a step forward to achieving self sufficiency and financial freedom.
By the end of the course, you will
- Be a better price action trader.
- Treat your trading like a business.
- Get funded $10,000 – $100,000 of Trading Capital.
This course is not for you if you are looking to get rich quick. Trading requires a lot of time, dedication and persistence. Trading is not easy, but its not hard, its a lot of simple concepts put together in different scenarios. The pay off of being a successful trader is more than worth it. Living a financially free lifestyle with no cap on your income would be the end result of all your hard work and dedication!
What will you learn?
- The essentials of Forex Trading, You will have a better understanding of reading price action.
- Master entries and exits.
- The mindset of being a trader.
- The blueprints of treating your trading like a business.
- How to build a strong trading system, trade the ones provided in the course.
- Understanding confluences.
- Understanding candlestick formations.
- Risk management / Risk vs Reward.
- Steps to becoming a funded trader.
- Most importantly, learning never stops in the financial markets!
I have developed different modules that cover all the topics on Price Action, Fibonacci Ratios, Trading Psychology, Money Management and much more. You will have the ability to trade and communicate with myself and the community during the weekly webinars to look for future trading setups within the market. I will be there when you need to be mentored or need clarification about a specific subject covered in the course.
- Access to online videos
- Access to discord community
- Ask questions at any time
- Weekly chart breakdowns
- Monthly webinars
- Lifetime Mentorship
- One time payment, Lifetime Access – No Additional Fees
- INTRO: READ FIRST!
- Welcome (4:07)
- DISCOUNTS on Trading Softwares!
What is Forex
- What is Forex?: Part 1 (3:35)
- What is Forex Part:2 What is Traded
- What is Forex Part: 3 Buying and Selling
- How to trade Forex part 1: How and why to markets move?
- How To Trade Forex Part 2: What is a Pip
- How To Trade Forex Part 3: How Do Lot Sizes work
- How To Trade Forex Part 4: Types Of Orders
- How To Trade Forex Part 5: Terminology
- When Can you Trade Forex Part 1: Asian Session
- When Can you Trade Forex Part 2: London Session
- When Can you Trade Forex Part 3: New York Session
- When Can you Trade Forex Part 4: What session should you trade? (4:56)
Getting Started | Software |
- Navigating on MT4 (13:43)
- How To Use Tradingview (6:43)
- How To Install indicators + Template on MT4 (5:02)
Brokers | How To chose one
- Broker List
Different Types of Analysis
- Technical analysis | What is it? (5:19)
- Fundamental Analysis
Different Types of Trading Styles
- Day Trading
- Swing Trading
Trading Money management
- Understanding the importance of Money Management. (29:37)
- Risk V.S Reward
- How To Determine Market environment: Part 1 (3:05)
- How To Determine Market environment, Trending Markets, Bullish Structure Pt.1 (6:15)
- How To Determine Market environment, Trending Markets, Bullish Structure Part.2 (9:03)
- How To Determine Market environment, Trending Markets, Bearish Structure Pt.3 (6:30)
- How To Determine Market environment, Trending Markets, Bearish Structure Pt.4 (5:56)
- How To Determine Market environment Part 3: Consolidating Market (7:51)
- What is support and Resistance? (8:06)
- Key level setup: Monthly (13:24)
- Key levels: Weekly (6:08)
- Setting Up S/R Levels Daily and H4 (6:11)
The Price Action Notebook
- Candle Sticks Part 1: Opening and closings of candles (14:53)
- Candle Sticks Part 2: Candlestick wicks, What do they mean? Intro to momentum (15:37)
- Candle Sticks Part 3: Momentum (11:45)
- Candle patterns Part 2: Single Formations (8:40)
- Candle patterns Part 2: Multiple candle formations (6:54)
- Understanding Price Action Part 2: Pullbacks (10:59)
- Understanding Price Action Part 3: Entry Zones (8:34)
- Patterns Within the market Part 3: Rising and Falling Channels (4:48)
- Patterns Within the market Part 4: Triangles (7:31)
- Indicators Part 1: RSI ( Relative Strength Index) (8:38)
- Indicators Part 2: Moving Averages (4:08)
- Confluence Trading Part 1: Intro (8:14)
- Confluence Trading Part 2: Trend Continuations (8:50)
- Confluence Trading Part 3: Counter trending (6:56)
- Confluence Trading Part 4: Flag Patterns (4:14)
- Confluence Trading Part 5: Triangles (6:49)
- Confluence Trading Part 6: Top Down Analysis (7:23)
How to turn trading into a profitable business
- Back testing Part 1: Why it is Crucial To back test (11:05)
- Creating a plan Part 1: Routines (11:33)
- Creating a plan Part 2: Rules for your plan (10:23)
- Developing a Strategy Part 1: The creation (5:36)
- Developing a Strategy Part 2: Adding Filters (5:38)
- Developing a Strategy Part 3: Trade Managment (5:51)
- Developing a Strategy Part 4: Strategy development parts 1-5 (14:46)
- Developing a Strategy Part 6: Counter trend trading (12:03)
- Journal: Setting up your Trading Journal (7:16)
- Sunday Market Routine (23:21)
Strategies with an edge
- Fibonacci Part 1: Fibonacci Retracment (7:48)
- Fibonacci Part 2:Fibonacci Extension (6:07)
- Fibonacci Part 3: Strategy + Application (25:25)
- Double Top / Bottoms Part 1: The setup, Identification and Application (12:21)
- Double Tops Part 2: The Second chance setup (4:55)
- GradeBook Part 1: Building a List ( Explanation ) (4:48)
- Gradebook Part 2: Application (11:52)
- Head and Shoulders Part 1: Pattern identification (3:00)
- Head and Shoulders Part 2: Entry Technique 1 (Right Shoulder) (7:26)
- Head and Shoulders Part 3: Entry technique #2 Neckline breakout (3:25)
- Head and Shoulders Part 4: Entry technique #3 Pullback and retest (6:44)
How To Trade Gold
- Indicators (10:13)
- Fibs (6:25)
- Entry Zones (10:12)
- Tying it all together (15:34)
- Gold Live trade (7:04)
- Live Gold Trades (12:06)
Maintaining a live position
- Us30 Long 7/18/19 (7:07)
- EurUsd Short 08/14/2019 (10:52)
- GBPJPY 10/14/17 (11:16)
Becoming a Funded Trader
- What next? (10:11)
- Applying for a Funded Account (17:01)
- Help with passing the Verification process. (18:10)
- Webinar 01/28/20 (33:52)
Here is a list of famous authors who have created online courses on topics at the website tech:Reg. You can search by suggested author name: Dan Lok; Grant Cardone; Brian Tracy; Neil Patel; Tim Ferriss; Chris Guillebeau; Gary Vaynerchuk; Ramit Sethi; Tony Robbins; Seth Godin; Jordan Belfort; Sam Ovens; Amy Porterfield; Pat Flynn; Marie Forleo; Russell Brunson; Jeff Walker; Tai Lopez; Ryan Deiss; Noah Kagan; Anton Kreil; Nial Fuller; Steve Nison; Kathy Lien; Adam Khoo; Jason Stapleton; Andrei Knight; Navin Prithyani; Vic Noble; Andrew Weil; Mark Hyman; Michael Greger; Josh Axe; Sara Gottfried; Joel Fuhrman; Deepak Chopra; John Douillard; Dan Siegel; Gabor Maté; Richard Bandler; Tony Robbins; Dr. Steve G. Jones; Igor Ledochowski; Michael Breen; Paul McKenna; David Snyder; Tad James; John Grinder; Anthony Jacquin; …
There are no reviews yet.