Status: AVAILABLE – Download immediately
Salepage: Click HERE – Archive:
Languages: English; Combined file size: 6 Hours 06 Minutes; Included files: (Audio and Video)
- Robert Rosenbaum
- 6 Hours 6 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- May 10, 2018
Scientific research on the human brain’s connection to our mental and physical well-being continues to astound. While dazzling pictures and scientific lingo certainly impress, mental health clinicians are faced with a pressing problem. How do I connect the power of neuroscience to my everyday work with clients facing stress, anxiety, emotional dysregulation, trauma, chronic pain, and other issues?
As a neuropsychologist, Robert Rosenbaum, Ph.D., has spent his career working with the brain-behavior relationship. His expertise in the principles of neuroscience, functional neuroanatomy, and diagnostics give him a unique insight into the correlation between mental health disorders, therapeutic approaches, and what happens in the brain itself.
This integrative recording will show you how to fundamentally transform your practice by linking complicated science to practical and accessible clinical techniques you can use every day!
Key benefits of watching:
- Neuroscientific explanations that change the way clients feel about themselves and motivate them to engage in the deeper work that needs to be done.
- Innovative ways to integrate research findings with easy-to-implement clinical interventions based on mindfulness, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, and somatic approaches.
- Regulate emotions with techniques informed by a neurobiological understanding of how they’re made.
- Control impulsivity and improve attention with techniques that act on the brain’s executive control function.
- Effective mind-body approaches to manage chronic pain.
Discover how incorporating neuroscience into your therapy can rejuvenate your practice and provide the spark you need to change clients’ perceptions and improve their lives!
|Manual (66.51 MB)||63 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|(Very large: Do not advise printing) One slide per page manual (62.29 MB)||250 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Manage Destructive Emotions With Effective Brain-Based Approaches
- Embodied cognition and how emotions are made
- Multimodal processing of emotions
- Valence and Arousal: Dimensional Models of Emotion
- Depression and anxiety
- The neural interrelationships of depression and anxiety
- Behavior is biology: treating dysphoric affects with physical interventions
- Mindfulness and breathing exercises to regulate emotion
- Cognitive restructuring and goal building
Stress in a Fast-Paced World: Therapeutic Strategies Informed by Biological Time and Brain Clocks
- Biological time vs. clock time
- Multiple brain clocks and circadian rhythms
- Mindfulness, compassion, and time
- Rushing vs. relishing
- Cultivate “presence” with clients
ADHD, Inattention, Hyperactivity, and Impulsivity: The Biology of Attention and Brain-centric Interventions
- The brain’s attention networks
- Varieties of attention – assessment and utilization
- Executive control of attention
- Impulsivity and the brain’s reward pathway
- Mindfulness awareness
- Improve attention with strengths-based approaches
Trauma: Clinical Techniques Informed by the Science of Memory
- Memory as an active reconstruction
- Techniques to calm the traumatized brain
- Somatic approaches
- Malleability of memory: implications for treating trauma
Rewire the Brain to Ease Chronic Pain
- Multiple pathways – ascending and descending
- Pain intensity vs. pain distress
- Counter catastrophizing
- Mind-body interventions for pain
- Guided imagery
- Qi gong
Robert Rosenbaum, Ph.D., has 30 years’ experience as a neuropsychologist, psychotherapist and behavioral medicine specialist. In addition to his numerous journal articles and book chapters on brief psychotherapy, he is also the author of the books Zen and the Heart of Psychotherapy; Walking the Way: 81 Zen Encounters with the Tao Te Ching and co-editor of What’s Wrong with Mindfulness (and what isn’t). He is entrusted as a Zen teacher by Sojun Roshi of Berkeley and San Francisco Zen Centers and as a senior teacher of Dayan (Wild Goose) Qigong by Master Hui Liu of the Wen Wu School.
Dr. Rosenbaum worked for over 26 years at Kaiser Permanente clinics in California, where at various times he was chief psychologist, head of the neuropsychological assessment program, developed the mindfulness-based behavioral portion of the chronic pain management program in Kaiser Oakland and started the first programs of Dayan Qigong (which subsequently spread to medical clinics throughout California). He also did research on brief psychotherapy, single-session therapy and psychotherapy integration.
In addition, he has been a Fulbright Professor at the National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences in India, the director of the doctoral training program at the California Institute of Integral Studies, and a consultant on brief psychotherapy to clinics and academic institutions in Australia, Japan, and Canada. Whenever he can, he spends several months a year hiking in the Sierras and the Himalayas.
Financial: Robert Rosenbaum receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Robert Rosenbaum has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Here is a list of famous authors who have created online courses on topics at the website WSOBox. You can search by suggested author name: Dan Lok; Grant Cardone; Brian Tracy; Neil Patel; Tim Ferriss; Chris Guillebeau; Gary Vaynerchuk; Ramit Sethi; Tony Robbins; Seth Godin; Jordan Belfort; Sam Ovens; Amy Porterfield; Pat Flynn; Marie Forleo; Russell Brunson; Jeff Walker; Tai Lopez; Ryan Deiss; Noah Kagan; Anton Kreil; Nial Fuller; Steve Nison; Kathy Lien; Adam Khoo; Jason Stapleton; Andrei Knight; Navin Prithyani; Vic Noble; Andrew Weil; Mark Hyman; Michael Greger; Josh Axe; Sara Gottfried; Joel Fuhrman; Deepak Chopra; John Douillard; Dan Siegel; Gabor Maté; Richard Bandler; Tony Robbins; Dr. Steve G. Jones; Igor Ledochowski; Michael Breen; Paul McKenna; David Snyder; Tad James; John Grinder; Anthony Jacquin; …
Purchase the Neuroscience for Everyday Practice -Connect Brain Science with Clinical Strategies for Emotional Regulation, Stress, Depression, Anxiety, Trauma, ADHD, and Chronic Pain – Robert Rosenbaum - course at WSOBox and embark on a journey to unlock a world of knowledge at the most competitive price. Once your purchase is complete, you'll gain immediate access to our downloads page, allowing you to download all associated course materials. Furthermore, we will promptly send you a download notification email directly to your inbox.
Our Neuroscience for Everyday Practice -Connect Brain Science with Clinical Strategies for Emotional Regulation, Stress, Depression, Anxiety, Trauma, ADHD, and Chronic Pain – Robert Rosenbaum - courses have been meticulously crafted to empower you to reach your full potential and excel in your chosen field. Don't hesitate; take the initial stride towards greatness by acquiring our courses today. We are committed to providing a seamless and secure transaction experience, ensuring your peace of mind throughout the process.