Status: AVAILABLE – Download immediately
Salepage: Click HERE – Archive:
Languages: English; Combined file size: 1.1 GB; Included files: txt, mp4, mp3, pdf, docx (txt, mp4, mp3, pdf, docx)
(Re) Defining the Core: The Key to Functional & Corrective Exercise – David Lemke
Clinicians apprehend that lasting ache remedy and in reality, advanced health depend upon middle balance and peripheral mobility. But long-time period consequences are elusive! It is commonly agreed that to have peripheral mobility, you have to have a middle balance. Functional exercising is any exercise that recognizes this and engages the frame for this explicit purpose. Observe how EMG explores the number one protecting bias governing the Central Nervous System, the frame’s real Core. Once we’ve got found this bias, which we’ll name the “Twist,” we talk the way it ends in the maximum not unusual place useful problems. Rather than specializing in concentrated on regions for electricity or balance, members learn how to accurate motion disorder with the aid of using directing suitable exercising in the direction of the CNS. These techniques may be without problems discovered and carried out with the aid of using athletic running shoes and associated fitness and health professionals, rubdown therapists, bodily and occupational therapists – anybody who makes use of exercising as an element or all in their program. You will whole this recording ready with new information and techniques to assist flow customers and sufferers thru the critical steps in the direction of lasting function: advanced balance, coordination, and easy posture.
- Describe how measurable (visible) pathologies correspond with underlying muscle patterns.
- Explain the concept of learned motor patterns driving tissue adaptation (Wolff’s Law).
- Apply exercises which target the CNS to restore muscle inventory lost to compensation.
- Identify and correct defensive postural adaptation using a single integrated motion.
- Demonstrate movement strategies that are immediately and favorably integrated by the CNS, thus avoiding exercises that the body resists as “invasion.”
VITAL DEFINITIONS: ESSENTIAL ELEMENTS OF CORE COMMUNICATION
- Correctly defining the CORE is key to functional training
- Rules of communication
- How the technology explosion in healthcare impairs genuine communication
- Why outcomes have not improved in an age of research data availability
- The Definition Game: 10 ill-defined words we all rely on every day
LAB: KINESIOLOGICAL SURFACE EMG TESTING
- Volunteers selected, skin preparation, system test
- Single arm raise task in standing
- Video and sEMG recording of test activity
- We take requests: “Any movement you’re curious about? Let’s test it!”
- Learning how the CNS sees muscles
- Reviewing sEMG data to observe “chains” vs. groups
- Muscles, mood, and movement (Cuddy, et. al. i.e. current research review)
- CNS perspective: Opposing chains with broken links
- Implications of CNS as CORE: Motor learning in an always on, 24/7, learning, adapting system
WHAT IS THE CORE TWIST: HOW THE HUMAN MOTOR SYSTEM TRAINS ITSELF
- Lower quarter symptoms – most common underlying pathologies – the Core pattern as driver
- Upper quarter symptoms – most common pathologies – the Core pattern as driver
- Review of definitions from the Definition Game
- How far off were we?
- Recognizing the simple elegance of functional chains
TRAINING FUNCTIONAL CHAINS: EXERCISING OUT OF THE TWIST
- Training vs. exercise: Targeting the CNS with structured, resisted movement
- Opposing teams or an orchestra at work?
- Crosstraining out of the Twist
- Any exercise NOT countering the Twist is NOT Functional
LAB: THE FUNCTIONAL CHAIN GAME
- Workshop it !
- Demo and practice: XC Skiing, backwards resisted walking, etc.
- Best of the group brainstorming: FCT demo and SkiX activity
- Signs of success: Posture, balance, and youthful boldness
Here is a list of famous authors who have created online courses on topics at the website tech:Reg. You can search by suggested author name: Dan Lok; Grant Cardone; Brian Tracy; Neil Patel; Tim Ferriss; Chris Guillebeau; Gary Vaynerchuk; Ramit Sethi; Tony Robbins; Seth Godin; Jordan Belfort; Sam Ovens; Amy Porterfield; Pat Flynn; Marie Forleo; Russell Brunson; Jeff Walker; Tai Lopez; Ryan Deiss; Noah Kagan; Anton Kreil; Nial Fuller; Steve Nison; Kathy Lien; Adam Khoo; Jason Stapleton; Andrei Knight; Navin Prithyani; Vic Noble; Andrew Weil; Mark Hyman; Michael Greger; Josh Axe; Sara Gottfried; Joel Fuhrman; Deepak Chopra; John Douillard; Dan Siegel; Gabor Maté; Richard Bandler; Tony Robbins; Dr. Steve G. Jones; Igor Ledochowski; Michael Breen; Paul McKenna; David Snyder; Tad James; John Grinder; Anthony Jacquin; …
There are no reviews yet.