Status: AVAILABLE – Download immediately
Salepage: Click HERE – Archive:
Languages: ; Combined file size: ; Included files: ()
- State Associations:
- TOMA – Texas
- Rick Lin | Matthew Atwood
- 2 Hours 09 Minutes
- Never expires.
- Discuss new information on the pathophysiology of common dermatologic diseases
- Outline management plans for specific cases of dermatologic diseases
- Explain in therapy based on clinical response, potential side effects, and appropriate monitoring of specific therapies.
Medical Cannabis in Texas
There seems to be more misinformation than information about medical cannabis in the LoneStar State. In this presentation, you will learn the basics in cannabinoid science, the political push-back, and the difference between what you think you know and what you should know. After this presentation, you will have a better knowledge base to make more of an educated decision on your own personal and professional stance on this controversial topic.
- Differentiate between fact and fiction, politics and medicine
- Feel confident discussing medical cannabis with patients when they ask
- Feel comfortable about the plant and endocannabinoid system
- Open your mind regarding the medical possibilities ahead
There are no reviews yet.