Status: AVAILABLE – Download immediately
Salepage: Click HERE – Archive:
Languages: English; Combined file size: 2 GB; Included files: 1 mp4, 1 pdf (mp4, pdf)
- Based on the powerful and robust work of Kristin Neff, PhD, Self-Compassion Researcher
- Interpersonal neurobiology of self-compassion and effects on developing adolescent brain
- Specialized self-compassion activities and assessment tools for LGBTQ teens
- The Self-Compassion Training Protocol for Traumatized Teens to improve trauma recovery outcomes
Are you frustrated with the epidemic of teens suffering from stress, anxiety, depression, ADHD and trauma? Wish you had some non-medical approaches teens can use to build inner strength while promoting healing? Self-compassion for teens will offer you immediate and actionable ways to train teens with self-compassion to reduce suffering and increase happiness.
Join Dr. Lee-Anne Gray, a clinical and forensic psychologist, in this highly interactive and experiential seminar, and receive her activities, tips, and practice sheets to guide teens in cultivating self-compassion. Topics addressed include:
- School challenges
- Academic pressure
- Executive functioning
- Failure and procrastination
- Anxiety and depression
- LGBTQ identity development
Self-compassion techniques will:
- Cultivate fortitude in the face of suffering
- Increase positivity
- Lead others to be happy
- Create a framework for holding positive and negative feelings in mind at once
- Promote attention and concentration
- Differentiate between self-compassion, self-empathy, self-esteem and self-criticism.
- Summarize the interpersonal neurobiology of self-compassion for teens, and its effects on the developing brain.
- Formulate treatment plans, parenting approaches, and behavior plans that heal with self-compassion for teen.
- Employ assessment tools, activities, and self-reflective practices to promote healthy sexual and gender identity development in LGBTQ teens.
- Contrast existing medical and non-medical approaches to depression, anxiety, ADHD, and school problems with self-compassion practices for teens.
- Design self-compassion strategies to reduce decompensation, dissociation, and increase recovery in traumatized teens.
- Cultivating mindful awareness, self-kindness, and shared humanity
- Developmental considerations of training teens in self-compassion
- Activity: Loving kindness practice
- Activity: Just like me practice
- Interpersonal Neurobiology of Self-Compassion and Teens
- The developing teen brain
- Self-healing properties
- Activity: How is my amygdala today?
- Self-Compassion Strategies for…
- Depression and Anxiety
- Increasing resilience, happiness and coping
- Reduce sadness, worry, doubt and fear
- Negative thinking, self-criticism, and lack of motivation
- Activity: Move in and out of the default network
- Activity: Powerful pranayamas
- Minimize ADHD symptoms, and improve executive functioning
- The role of the body in hyperactivity and thinking problems
- Non-medical approaches
- Activity: Nutrition/activity/concentration log
- Activity: Watching thoughts
- Minimize risks of decompensation and dissociation
- Self-kindness and honoring vulnerability
- Role of shame in treating trauma
- Intersectionality and self-compassion for teens
- The spectrum of genders
- The spectrum of sexualities
- Self-compassion for collective traumatization
- School Challenges
- Stress, academic failure, college competition, parental demands, and not performing according to one’s potential
- Executive functioning difficulties
- The role of creativity
- Activity: Creativity and self-compassion – a guided practice for accessing “flow”
Here is a list of famous authors who have created online courses on topics at the website tech:Reg. You can search by suggested author name: Dan Lok; Grant Cardone; Brian Tracy; Neil Patel; Tim Ferriss; Chris Guillebeau; Gary Vaynerchuk; Ramit Sethi; Tony Robbins; Seth Godin; Jordan Belfort; Sam Ovens; Amy Porterfield; Pat Flynn; Marie Forleo; Russell Brunson; Jeff Walker; Tai Lopez; Ryan Deiss; Noah Kagan; Anton Kreil; Nial Fuller; Steve Nison; Kathy Lien; Adam Khoo; Jason Stapleton; Andrei Knight; Navin Prithyani; Vic Noble; Andrew Weil; Mark Hyman; Michael Greger; Josh Axe; Sara Gottfried; Joel Fuhrman; Deepak Chopra; John Douillard; Dan Siegel; Gabor Maté; Richard Bandler; Tony Robbins; Dr. Steve G. Jones; Igor Ledochowski; Michael Breen; Paul McKenna; David Snyder; Tad James; John Grinder; Anthony Jacquin; …
There are no reviews yet.