Status: AVAILABLE – Download immediately
Salepage: Click HERE – Archive:
Languages: English; Combined file size: 855.6 MB; Included files: 7 folders ()
This is the mostly audio version of Show Up and Close for those who wish to take these clips on the go and listen to repetitively on the go like you would with audiobooks.
Show Up and Close is a sales and marketing system focused on the new and rapidly growing way of prospecting: social media. The material however is unlimited enough that it not only works online with social media, it can be just as effective offline as well.
This was created because many salesmen have had to work multiple jobs and come face to face with the hard truths of reality and the marketplace. Each time this happens they lose a little of the spark they had when we first launched a career in sales.
Stewmans program is different than the typical sales training program that just allows you to learn, be inspired and implement the content within them. His also tells you about the grind.
Show Up and Close focuses on putting everything in a perspective that refuels that spark you sale people once had into a fire again.”
Content List (In order):
– Short word from Ryan on to best use this training course.
2- Getting Into the Game
– How to Best Use this Training Program
– Why You NEED to Sell/Selling State of Mind
– 3 Ways to Sell a Prospect
– The Perfect Customer is Who You Are Selling Too
– Uniquely Selling Your Proposition
– Closer Selling Strategy
3. Pick Up Lines
– Why Are You Talking to Prospects?
– How to Engage a Facebook Audience
– Finding Common Ground with Prospects
– Give Them Structure
4. Maintain the Main Things
– Why Showing Up is Important
– How to Show Up
– How to Ask the Hard Questions
– Keeping the Direction and Place
5. Selling Solutions
– How to Think Like a Prospect
– Finding Their BAP
– Solving Their BAPs
– Stacking the Good
– Closing Through Chat, Email, and Phone
6. Call to Action
– Why Closing is SO Important
– Where the Sale is Lost
– Would You Like My Help
– CTA or Starve
– Why You Close with Q’s and Not Statements
- The Whip Effect
- The Social Media Syndicate Part 1
- The Social Media Syndicate 101 – Part 2
- 5 social media primetimes
Here is a list of famous authors who have created online courses on topics at the website tech:Reg. You can search by suggested author name: Dan Lok; Grant Cardone; Brian Tracy; Neil Patel; Tim Ferriss; Chris Guillebeau; Gary Vaynerchuk; Ramit Sethi; Tony Robbins; Seth Godin; Jordan Belfort; Sam Ovens; Amy Porterfield; Pat Flynn; Marie Forleo; Russell Brunson; Jeff Walker; Tai Lopez; Ryan Deiss; Noah Kagan; Anton Kreil; Nial Fuller; Steve Nison; Kathy Lien; Adam Khoo; Jason Stapleton; Andrei Knight; Navin Prithyani; Vic Noble; Andrew Weil; Mark Hyman; Michael Greger; Josh Axe; Sara Gottfried; Joel Fuhrman; Deepak Chopra; John Douillard; Dan Siegel; Gabor Maté; Richard Bandler; Tony Robbins; Dr. Steve G. Jones; Igor Ledochowski; Michael Breen; Paul McKenna; David Snyder; Tad James; John Grinder; Anthony Jacquin; …
There are no reviews yet.