Gain the critical skills you need to turn your idea into action with hands-on tutorials from leading experts in finance, marketing, and more.
Whether you’re the founder of a high-tech startup or an innovator determined to solve the world’s toughest social problems, you’ll need a core set of fundamental skills to turn your idea into action.
This self-paced, on demand course set from +Acumen makes complex business functions like finance, branding, sales, and marketing approachable and easy to implement. Our experts will equip you with the skills, language, and tools you need to build an organization and effect change.
We’re also adding a bonus, team-based course called Marketing at the Bottom of the Pyramid. Over four weeks, marketing guru Seth Godin will lead you through his 4 T’s framework to help you deliver new solutions to customers living in emerging markets. You’ll also gain access to a bonus interview with Harvard professor Mihir Desai on his latest book “How Finance Works.”
What You’ll Gain Access to:
- Tutorial videos from leading experts along with accompanying exercises and activities
- Dynamic course forums to share resources and trade ideas with other entrepreneurs
- A Statement of Accomplishment for successful completion of each course
- The ability to revisit any section of the course bundle as needed
- Bonus video interview with Harvard Professor Mihir Desai (featured at the end of his course)
About Your Instructors:
- Daniel Pink is the author of six award-winning books on business, work, and behavior. His TED Talk on motivation is one of the most watched of all time.
- Debbie Millman is a writer, educator, and designer who is best known as the host of the podcast Design Matters. She currently serves as President Emeritus of AIGA.
- Lindsay Stradley is the co-founder of Sanergy, a company that brings provides high-quality sanitation to urban slums.
- Mary Pat Ryan is an experienced executive who has advised the CEOs of Acumen investees on marketing.
- Mihir Desai is a professor at Harvard Business School and Harvard Law School. He’s also the author of The Wisdom of Finance, a book that breaks down complex finance concepts and How Finance Works.
- Sarah Robb O’Hagan is an activist and entrepreneur who has been named one of Forbes’ “Most Powerful Women in Sports” and one of Fast Company’s “Most Creative People in Business.”
- Seth Godin is a best-selling author, blogger and marketing guru. He has written 18 books that have been global best-sellers and translated into over 35 languages.
Here is a list of famous authors who have created online courses on topics at the website WSOBox. You can search by suggested author name: Dan Lok; Grant Cardone; Brian Tracy; Neil Patel; Tim Ferriss; Chris Guillebeau; Gary Vaynerchuk; Ramit Sethi; Tony Robbins; Seth Godin; Jordan Belfort; Sam Ovens; Amy Porterfield; Pat Flynn; Marie Forleo; Russell Brunson; Jeff Walker; Tai Lopez; Ryan Deiss; Noah Kagan; Anton Kreil; Nial Fuller; Steve Nison; Kathy Lien; Adam Khoo; Jason Stapleton; Andrei Knight; Navin Prithyani; Vic Noble; Andrew Weil; Mark Hyman; Michael Greger; Josh Axe; Sara Gottfried; Joel Fuhrman; Deepak Chopra; John Douillard; Dan Siegel; Gabor Maté; Richard Bandler; Tony Robbins; Dr. Steve G. Jones; Igor Ledochowski; Michael Breen; Paul McKenna; David Snyder; Tad James; John Grinder; Anthony Jacquin; …
Purchase the Startup Essentials – Daniel Pink, Debbie Millman and others - course at WSOBox and embark on a journey to unlock a world of knowledge at the most competitive price. Once your purchase is complete, you'll gain immediate access to our downloads page, allowing you to download all associated course materials. Furthermore, we will promptly send you a download notification email directly to your inbox.
Our Startup Essentials – Daniel Pink, Debbie Millman and others - courses have been meticulously crafted to empower you to reach your full potential and excel in your chosen field. Don't hesitate; take the initial stride towards greatness by acquiring our courses today. We are committed to providing a seamless and secure transaction experience, ensuring your peace of mind throughout the process.