Salepage: Click HERE – Archive:
What you’ll learn
- You will fully grasp the power of your story so that you can move the hearts of your audience
- You will learn how to genuinely craft and archive inspiring stories from your personal experience
- You will master the art of telling stories that will keep your audience on the edge of their seats
- Therefore at the end of the course you will know how to Engage, Inspire and Educate your Audience using Stories
- A notebook dedicated entirely to this course
- Time and willingness to complete the creative exercises
Our audiences are running sick and tired of speakers that bring no emotion to the stage, that bore them to death or that use cheap tactics such as “Raise your hand if…”. People want to see authenticity, they want an emotional experience and to listen to something trully unique and remarkable.
If you want to deliver this to the audiences you speak and trully stand out as a speaker, I invite you to join this course. Like any hero, you will embark on a learning process from which you will emerge as a great storyteller. Yet, it will require your full dedication to follow every creative exercise and to dive into the process.
In this course I will share with you the stories and concepts that have helped me in my career as a public speaker and which have utimately lead to me to speak at TEDx University of Piraeus and TEDx Bac?u in 2015.
Who this course is for:
- Teachers and Trainers
- Public Speakers
- This course is NOT for professional storytellers, journalists and established writers
6 sections • 28 lectures • 2h 21m total length
Expand all sections
- The Beginning of your Journey2 lectures • 15min
- What is Your Story?4 lectures • 22min
- Who Is Your Audience?4 lectures • 22min??????
- How To Craft Stories8 lectures • 49min???????
- How To Tell Stories5 lectures • 21min???????
- Refining The Craft5 lectures • 13min???????
Here is a list of famous authors who have created online courses on topics at the website WSOBox. You can search by suggested author name: Dan Lok; Grant Cardone; Brian Tracy; Neil Patel; Tim Ferriss; Chris Guillebeau; Gary Vaynerchuk; Ramit Sethi; Tony Robbins; Seth Godin; Jordan Belfort; Sam Ovens; Amy Porterfield; Pat Flynn; Marie Forleo; Russell Brunson; Jeff Walker; Tai Lopez; Ryan Deiss; Noah Kagan; Anton Kreil; Nial Fuller; Steve Nison; Kathy Lien; Adam Khoo; Jason Stapleton; Andrei Knight; Navin Prithyani; Vic Noble; Andrew Weil; Mark Hyman; Michael Greger; Josh Axe; Sara Gottfried; Joel Fuhrman; Deepak Chopra; John Douillard; Dan Siegel; Gabor Maté; Richard Bandler; Tony Robbins; Dr. Steve G. Jones; Igor Ledochowski; Michael Breen; Paul McKenna; David Snyder; Tad James; John Grinder; Anthony Jacquin; …
Purchase the Storytelling For Public Speaking – Alex Glod - course at WSOBox and embark on a journey to unlock a world of knowledge at the most competitive price. Once your purchase is complete, you'll gain immediate access to our downloads page, allowing you to download all associated course materials. Furthermore, we will promptly send you a download notification email directly to your inbox.
Our Storytelling For Public Speaking – Alex Glod - courses have been meticulously crafted to empower you to reach your full potential and excel in your chosen field. Don't hesitate; take the initial stride towards greatness by acquiring our courses today. We are committed to providing a seamless and secure transaction experience, ensuring your peace of mind throughout the process.