How To Achieve At Least 50% Of Your Goals (In Any Given Year)
Do you find your goals running away from you and you find it hard to catch up?
One of the biggest problems with goal-setting is setting up too much to do
When it comes to goal-setting, it’s easy to bite off more than we can chew. We fully expect we’ll meet our goals, yet when we look at what we set out to do, we’ve achieved very little. This causes us to feel frustrated, and in desperation we rewrite our goals, only to find we are stuck in a loop of non-achievement.
Our perfect plans run into a lot of trouble because they are far too perfect
It’s far better to have a slightly imperfect plan, where you set out to complete just 50% of your goals in any given year. You still make a complete plan, but instead of going for 100% and not getting very far, you achieve a solid 50%. Achieving just 50% of your goals sounds almost half-hearted, yet brings a great deal of satisfaction.
But how do you go about getting those goals together? How do you roll them out in sequence so that you can achieve them without pressure?
Introducing: Goal-Setting—How To Achieve At Least 50% Of Your Goals (In Any Given Year)
In 45 minutes, The Goal Setting (video and audio) will show you:
- 1- How we achieve our goals at Psychotactics
- 2- The system we use (and why systems are like rivers which meander their own way)
- 3- Overarching principles and concepts that enable us to get through a huge number of goals (without burning out—and we’ve been at this business for over 17 years).
There is also a 45 minute Question and Answer Session where Sean answers pertinent questions on goal setting.
(Important Note: This is a recording of a webinar on goal setting).
What you will learn
Part 1: What Is The ‘Fedgehog Concept’
In Part 1 on goal setting, you will learn about:
- Why being a perfectionist is making you fear planning (And how to get over it)
- The ‘Fedgehog Concept’: How to plan using the 3×3 method
- Why you need to plan in detail (And how to plan for change)
Part 2: The Rollout Strategy
In this section we look at a rollout strategy. You will learn:
- How to roll out your strategy (And avoid burnout)
- How to move forward when you know your current plan is going nowhere
- Why you need to spend 1/5 of your week planning (And where to do it)
Part 3: How To Avoiding Burnout
In this section we cover the aspect of burnout and how you can avoid it. We will look at:
- The Tuna Sandwich Principle: Why knowing your sandwich will help you plan (And reach your goals)
- How to systematically get through a huge number of goal without burnout
- Two different planning techniques we use at Psychotactics.
Here is a list of famous authors who have created online courses on topics at the website WSOBox. You can search by suggested author name: Dan Lok; Grant Cardone; Brian Tracy; Neil Patel; Tim Ferriss; Chris Guillebeau; Gary Vaynerchuk; Ramit Sethi; Tony Robbins; Seth Godin; Jordan Belfort; Sam Ovens; Amy Porterfield; Pat Flynn; Marie Forleo; Russell Brunson; Jeff Walker; Tai Lopez; Ryan Deiss; Noah Kagan; Anton Kreil; Nial Fuller; Steve Nison; Kathy Lien; Adam Khoo; Jason Stapleton; Andrei Knight; Navin Prithyani; Vic Noble; Andrew Weil; Mark Hyman; Michael Greger; Josh Axe; Sara Gottfried; Joel Fuhrman; Deepak Chopra; John Douillard; Dan Siegel; Gabor Maté; Richard Bandler; Tony Robbins; Dr. Steve G. Jones; Igor Ledochowski; Michael Breen; Paul McKenna; David Snyder; Tad James; John Grinder; Anthony Jacquin; …
Purchase the Strategic Goal-Setting (How To Achieve At Least 50% Of Your Goals In Any Given Year) – Sean DSouza course at WSOBox and embark on a journey to unlock a world of knowledge at the most competitive price. Once your purchase is complete, you'll gain immediate access to our downloads page, allowing you to download all associated course materials. Furthermore, we will promptly send you a download notification email directly to your inbox.
Our Strategic Goal-Setting (How To Achieve At Least 50% Of Your Goals In Any Given Year) – Sean DSouza courses have been meticulously crafted to empower you to reach your full potential and excel in your chosen field. Don't hesitate; take the initial stride towards greatness by acquiring our courses today. We are committed to providing a seamless and secure transaction experience, ensuring your peace of mind throughout the process.