Salepage: Click HERE – Archive:
- Rule Out Conditions that Mimic Stroke
- Update on the Latest Diagnostic Tools
- The Latest Clinical Advances in Treatment
- Stroke Medications
Attend this seminar and learn to quickly recognize and assess the often subtle changes in a patient’s neurological status in order to quickly respond with effective interventions. Join national speaker, Cedric McKoy, MSN, ACNP, for this in-depth program focused on maximizing stroke patient outcomes through awareness, prevention and timely treatment. You will have the opportunity to analyze complex stroke cases, strengthen your assessment skills, and advance your understanding of neurological changes in your patients.
Cedric is able to merge the latest science with practical strategies for stroke care. He will help you understand treatment modalities for improving the care you provide to patients. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn about the latest advances for achieving excellence in stroke care!
- Risk Factors
- Nursing Responsibility
- Prevention Resources
Hyper-Acute Stroke Care
- Initial Stroke Triage
- Arrival to the ED
- Acute Treatment & Interventions
- Thrombotic Strokes
- Local Stenosis
- Hypercoagulable Work-up
- Embolic Strokes
- Artery to Artery
- Aortic Arch
- Arterial Dissection
- Hemorrhagic Strokes
- Patient Education & Preparedness
- Immediate Diagnostic Studies
- Neuroradiological Studies
Acute Stroke Care
- Defining the Stroke Timeline
- Stroke-Focused Assessment
- Common Pitfalls
- Cranial Nerves
- Sensory Exam
- Motor Exam
- Muscle Testing
- Cerebellar Testing
- Deep Tendon Reflexes
- Safety Measures
Management of Ischemic and Hemorrhagic Strokes
- Fluid Management
- Seizure Management
- Increased Intracranial Pressure
- Surgical Management
- Treatment Options
- Latest Clinical Advances
- Use of the Merci ® Retriever Device
- Intra-Arterial t-PA
- Therapeutic Hypothermia
- Compressive Craniectomy
- DVT Prevention
- Antihypertensives and Diuretics
- Vasopressors and Inotropes
- Lipid-Lowering Agents
- Osmotic Agents
- Glycemic Control
- Atypical Neuroleptics
Post-Acute Stroke Care
- Levels of Rehab/Restorative Care
- Roles within the Interdisciplinary Team
- Goals of Stroke Rehab
Stroke System of Care
- Acute Stroke Setting, Team, & Survival
- Quality Improvement Techniques
- Criteria for Stroke Center Certification
- Summarize the latest clinical advances in stroke assessment and treatment.
- Assess the care techniques for stroke patients in the hyper-acute, acute and post-acute stages of recovery.
- Describe the rationale behind acute perfusion strategies, including the indications and contraindications with t-PA.
- Recognize the early, subtle signs of stroke.
- Discuss medication recommendations and protocols for the stroke patient.
- Define the nurse’s role in stroke prevention.
Here is a list of famous authors who have created online courses on topics at the website WSOBox. You can search by suggested author name: Dan Lok; Grant Cardone; Brian Tracy; Neil Patel; Tim Ferriss; Chris Guillebeau; Gary Vaynerchuk; Ramit Sethi; Tony Robbins; Seth Godin; Jordan Belfort; Sam Ovens; Amy Porterfield; Pat Flynn; Marie Forleo; Russell Brunson; Jeff Walker; Tai Lopez; Ryan Deiss; Noah Kagan; Anton Kreil; Nial Fuller; Steve Nison; Kathy Lien; Adam Khoo; Jason Stapleton; Andrei Knight; Navin Prithyani; Vic Noble; Andrew Weil; Mark Hyman; Michael Greger; Josh Axe; Sara Gottfried; Joel Fuhrman; Deepak Chopra; John Douillard; Dan Siegel; Gabor Maté; Richard Bandler; Tony Robbins; Dr. Steve G. Jones; Igor Ledochowski; Michael Breen; Paul McKenna; David Snyder; Tad James; John Grinder; Anthony Jacquin; …
Purchase the Strategies for Excellence in Stroke Care – Cedric McKoy - course at WSOBox and embark on a journey to unlock a world of knowledge at the most competitive price. Once your purchase is complete, you'll gain immediate access to our downloads page, allowing you to download all associated course materials. Furthermore, we will promptly send you a download notification email directly to your inbox.
Our Strategies for Excellence in Stroke Care – Cedric McKoy - courses have been meticulously crafted to empower you to reach your full potential and excel in your chosen field. Don't hesitate; take the initial stride towards greatness by acquiring our courses today. We are committed to providing a seamless and secure transaction experience, ensuring your peace of mind throughout the process.