Status: AVAILABLE – Download immediately
Salepage: Click HERE – Archive:
Languages: English; Combined file size: 5 Hours 38 Minutes; Included files: (Audio and Video)
- Jonathan Henderson
- 5 Hours 38 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Oct 04, 2019
Working with stroke patients is deeply meaningful and incredibly rewarding.
And you strive to help each patient who’s counting on you to facilitate improvements that will change their lives. But some patients are so impaired that treatment becomes overwhelming.
Others make exceptional gains in clinical settings, only to hit a wall in less controlled environments.
As time passes without results, even the most promising patient can feel the sun setting on the person she used to be, growing disengaged and depressed — convinced she can’t progress further with therapy.
If you’re not up to speed on the latest treatment strategies, she might be right.
Built on today’s best practices, this program will show how to apply effective techniques that completely redefine what’s possible for your patients!
Discover tools and strategies that have helped countless survivors leave their limitations behind, even 10 years post stroke.
Leave this one-of-a-kind training knowing that when your next patient tells you how she hopes to return to work or stay active with her grandkids, you’ll be able to confidently guide her toward rapid functional improvements with the best methods available in neurological rehab!
|Manual – Stroke Rehabilitation Master Class (1.7 MB)||34 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Hot Topics and Innovations in Stroke Rehabilitation
- How your patients can benefit from cutting edge research
Upgrade Your Assessment and Clinical Reasoning Skills
- Today’s best evaluations for:
- Sensory and coordination
- Visual changes
- Synergies and motor recovery
- Weakness and reflexes
- Muscle tone and flaccidity
- Perception and cognition
- Postural control
- Gait, balance and coordination
- Hands-on Lab
Revolutionize Your Rehab Toolbox
- Effective techniques you can use immediately to:
- Ignite neuroplasticity for breakthrough results
- Restore functional strength more quickly
- Enhance function and multi-tasking ability
- Reduce spasticity
- Restore limb use
- Resolve impairments from a more functional, person-centered perspective
- Improve transfers with less strain
- Prevent falls with effective gait training
- Improve strength, balance and coordination
- Design a more effective home program
- Intensify therapy safely and effectively
- Re-engage difficult or depressed patients
- Hand-on Lab
Combine Techniques More effectively for Better Outcomes
- Practice integrating:
- Constraint-induced movement therapy
- Task-specific training
- Dual task interventions
- Neuro-developmental Treatment (NDT)
- Neuro-handling techniques
- Balance and gait training
- Postural control
- PNF (proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation)
- Functional activities
- Therapeutic exercise
- Technological advances
- Neuroplasticity-building interventions
- Hands-on Lab
Design Advanced, Innovative Plans of Care for Your Patients
- Comprehensive treatment strategies for specific impairments, including:
- Pusher syndrome
- Gait and mobility
- Decreased sensation
- Reduced flexibility
- Muscular weakness
- Hand-on Lab
Case Studies: Put Knowledge to Practice
- Case study 1: Correctly select the root cause of impairment
- Case study 2: Apply advanced gait training and multitasking techniques
- Case study 3: Re-engage a difficult or depressed patient
- Case study 4: Overcome barriers to effective strategy implementation
- Case study 5: Adjust your plan of care for technological advances
Don’t Leave the Money on the Table!
- Coding and billing updates
- Justify therapy with the right progress measures
- Avoid denials and audits with these tips
Bartlett NeuroRehab Physical Therapy
Jonathan Henderson, PT, DPT, C/NDT, is an expert in stroke rehabilitation, who brings a unique clinical eye to treating patients with neurological deficits, honed from his experience in both acute care and inpatient rehab settings. He maintains a busy outpatient clinical practice in Memphis, TN, which focuses on providing neurological and orthopedic care to older adults, and is a Credentialed Clinical Instructor (CCI) and has served as director of the Physical Therapist Assistant Program at Concorde Career College.
Dr. Henderson travels nationally to present seminars on stroke rehabilitation, and he is known for his dynamic, hands-on teaching style. He earned his Doctor of physical therapy from Alabama State University, and he is also certified in neuro-developmentaltreatment with a focus on stroke and brain injury rehab. He is an active member of the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA), Neurodevelopmental Treatment Association (NDTA), and the American Academy of Physical Therapy. (AAPT).
Financial: Jonathan Henderson is owner of Bartlett NeuroRehab Physical Therapy. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Jonathan Henderson is a member of the American Academy of Physical Therapy; the American Physical Therapy Association; and the Neuro Development Treatment Association.
Here is a list of famous authors who have created online courses on topics at the website WSOBox. You can search by suggested author name: Dan Lok; Grant Cardone; Brian Tracy; Neil Patel; Tim Ferriss; Chris Guillebeau; Gary Vaynerchuk; Ramit Sethi; Tony Robbins; Seth Godin; Jordan Belfort; Sam Ovens; Amy Porterfield; Pat Flynn; Marie Forleo; Russell Brunson; Jeff Walker; Tai Lopez; Ryan Deiss; Noah Kagan; Anton Kreil; Nial Fuller; Steve Nison; Kathy Lien; Adam Khoo; Jason Stapleton; Andrei Knight; Navin Prithyani; Vic Noble; Andrew Weil; Mark Hyman; Michael Greger; Josh Axe; Sara Gottfried; Joel Fuhrman; Deepak Chopra; John Douillard; Dan Siegel; Gabor Maté; Richard Bandler; Tony Robbins; Dr. Steve G. Jones; Igor Ledochowski; Michael Breen; Paul McKenna; David Snyder; Tad James; John Grinder; Anthony Jacquin; …
Purchase the Stroke Rehabilitation Master Class-Best Practices for Rapid Functional Gains and Improved Outcomes – Jonathan Henderson - course at WSOBox and embark on a journey to unlock a world of knowledge at the most competitive price. Once your purchase is complete, you'll gain immediate access to our downloads page, allowing you to download all associated course materials. Furthermore, we will promptly send you a download notification email directly to your inbox.
Our Stroke Rehabilitation Master Class-Best Practices for Rapid Functional Gains and Improved Outcomes – Jonathan Henderson - courses have been meticulously crafted to empower you to reach your full potential and excel in your chosen field. Don't hesitate; take the initial stride towards greatness by acquiring our courses today. We are committed to providing a seamless and secure transaction experience, ensuring your peace of mind throughout the process.