Salepage: Click HERE – Archive:
Most clinicians report having at least one client who’s attempted suicide.
The implications are clear – all mental health professionals should be equipped to identify and intervene in suicidal crisis, no matter their area of focus. But without skills, techniques, and confidence you’ll struggle to build the hope, purpose and connection you need to save lives.
Watch this essential recording and leave prepared to help when it matters most!
This critical training will give you a comprehensive roadmap for navigating assessment, treatment, and management for those at risk for suicide.
Not only will you learn to identify the warning signs and symptoms of suicidal ideation, you’ll get detailed guidance on addressing them with a flexible model that can be applied across all treatment modalities and settings.
A toolbox of interventions from DBT, CBT, somatic resourcing, writing, and mindfulness will help you to make clients feel seen, heard, and understood, while instilling hope and showing them that life is worth living.
Gain confidence in your ability to identify, intervene, and manage suicidal clients to move them from “Do I want to Live?” to “How do I want to live?”
- Assess clients for drivers of suicidal ideation.
- Specify what steps clinicians should take in cases of imminent suicidality.
- Characterize how stigma can feed shame, guilt and suicidal ideation.
- Communicate how clinicians can build emotional regulation and problem solving skills in suicidal clients.
- Establish how strategies from Narrative Therapy can help clients manage negative past experiences that can contribute to suicidal thoughts.
- Articulate how exercises that help clients manage anger and tolerate uncertainty can add stability to the lives of clients with suicidal thoughts.
How to Assess for Suicidal Risk
- Loss and loneliness as drivers of suicidal ideation
- How trauma contributes to suicide
- Tools to assess toxic self-talk
- Collaborative Assessment and Management of Suicidality (CMS)
- What to do when suicide is imminent
Guilt, Shame, Stigma and Suicidality
- How shame and guilt take clients to dark places
- How stigma feeds shame and the cycle of pain
- Resolve inner conflict and pervasive shame with Parts Work
- Meaning making interventions
Crisis Intervention Treatment Techniques: Essential Skills from CBT, DBT and Somatic Approaches
- Suicide risk as a skills deficit problem
- CBT skills to enhance emotional regulation and problem solving
- DBT techniques that directly target suicidal behavior
- Mindfulness and breathing techniques to bring calm
- Grounding exercises to interrupt suicidal impulses
- Containment skills for overwhelming thoughts
Make Suicidal Clients Feel Heard, Seen, and Understood
- Narrative Therapy Strategies, story and metaphor
- Loss timelines to release past negative experiences
- Therapeutic letter writing
- Linking Objects to handle emotional memories
- Let go of adverse life imprints
Suicide and Existential Shattering: Move Clients from “Do I Want to Live?” to “How Do I Want to Live?”
- How belief systems keep clients stuck
- Assumptions after a life shattering event
- Strategies to help clients tolerate uncertainty
- Shattered Vase exercises to restore hope
- Exercises to manage anger, unforgiveness and thoughts of revenge
- Certificate of Debt
- Rock exercise
- Reinvest in a Life Worth Living
Here is a list of famous authors who have created online courses on topics at the website WSOBox. You can search by suggested author name: Dan Lok; Grant Cardone; Brian Tracy; Neil Patel; Tim Ferriss; Chris Guillebeau; Gary Vaynerchuk; Ramit Sethi; Tony Robbins; Seth Godin; Jordan Belfort; Sam Ovens; Amy Porterfield; Pat Flynn; Marie Forleo; Russell Brunson; Jeff Walker; Tai Lopez; Ryan Deiss; Noah Kagan; Anton Kreil; Nial Fuller; Steve Nison; Kathy Lien; Adam Khoo; Jason Stapleton; Andrei Knight; Navin Prithyani; Vic Noble; Andrew Weil; Mark Hyman; Michael Greger; Josh Axe; Sara Gottfried; Joel Fuhrman; Deepak Chopra; John Douillard; Dan Siegel; Gabor Maté; Richard Bandler; Tony Robbins; Dr. Steve G. Jones; Igor Ledochowski; Michael Breen; Paul McKenna; David Snyder; Tad James; John Grinder; Anthony Jacquin; …
Purchase the Suicide: Identification, Intervention and Prevention Skills Every Clinician Needs – Rita A. Schulte - course at WSOBox and embark on a journey to unlock a world of knowledge at the most competitive price. Once your purchase is complete, you'll gain immediate access to our downloads page, allowing you to download all associated course materials. Furthermore, we will promptly send you a download notification email directly to your inbox.
Our Suicide: Identification, Intervention and Prevention Skills Every Clinician Needs – Rita A. Schulte - courses have been meticulously crafted to empower you to reach your full potential and excel in your chosen field. Don't hesitate; take the initial stride towards greatness by acquiring our courses today. We are committed to providing a seamless and secure transaction experience, ensuring your peace of mind throughout the process.