Salepage: Click HERE – Archive:
Join Online Trading Academy’s well-known trading instructor Mike Mc Mahon in an instructive exploration of simple, effective methods to pick high probability trades with the use of Technical Analysis. This CD is loaded with 5 hours of concentrated education, divided into 17 easy-to-understand chapters. Mike will lead you through the use of Technical Analysis, Technical Indicators and the understanding of simple Candlestick patterns. The goal is to give you a working system that has a high probability of making consistent profits while minimizing risk whenever possible.
Table of Contents:
This course includes the following 17 chapters:
- Introduction to the CD and to the concept of Swing Trading
- Background – Market Basics, NYSE & NASDAQ, Market Benchmarks & Indexes, Business Cycles, Strategies for Swing Trading
- Fundamental and Technical Analysis – Introduction to Fundamental Analysis, Investor’s Business Daily, Technical Analysis: Line & Bar Charts
- Candlestick Charts – Introduction to Candlesticks, Basic Patterns, Reversal Patterns, Advanced Patterns
- Trading Psychology – Fear & Greed, the Winning Mindset
- Stock Movements and Patterns – Stock Movements, Sideways Patterns, Uptrends & Downtrends
- Support and Resistance
- Volume – Introduction to Technical Indicators, The Indicator Traps, Favorite Swing Trade Indicators, Volume Drives Price, Climactic Volume, Chart Analysis
- Trends – Up, Down & Sideways, Candlesticks Confirming Patterns, Volume Confirming Breakouts
- Moving Averages – Introduction to Moving Averages, Moving Averages Forming Support, Moving Averages as a “Heads-up”, Moving Averages Forming Resistance
- Moving Averages Convergence/Divergence (MACD) – Introduction to MACD, MACD as a “Heads-up”
- On-Balance Volume – Introduction, OBV & Other Indicators
- Relative Strength Index – Introduction to RSI, RSI: 15 & 9-Day, RSI: Tops & Bottoms, RSI: Long & Short-Term
- When to Buy – Buy No Stock Before Its Time, When To Enter The Market, To Buy Or Not To Buy
- When to Sell – Stop Losses, Taking Profits, Taking Profits II , Gap Play, Ideal Time To Enter a Swing Trade
- Shorting – Introduction to Shorting, What Makes Your Shorts Fall Down, How To Go Short, Bollinger Bands
- Wrap-Up – Money Management, Direct Access Trading, Now Its Up To You!
Here is a list of famous authors who have created online courses on topics at the website WSOBox. You can search by suggested author name: Dan Lok; Grant Cardone; Brian Tracy; Neil Patel; Tim Ferriss; Chris Guillebeau; Gary Vaynerchuk; Ramit Sethi; Tony Robbins; Seth Godin; Jordan Belfort; Sam Ovens; Amy Porterfield; Pat Flynn; Marie Forleo; Russell Brunson; Jeff Walker; Tai Lopez; Ryan Deiss; Noah Kagan; Anton Kreil; Nial Fuller; Steve Nison; Kathy Lien; Adam Khoo; Jason Stapleton; Andrei Knight; Navin Prithyani; Vic Noble; Andrew Weil; Mark Hyman; Michael Greger; Josh Axe; Sara Gottfried; Joel Fuhrman; Deepak Chopra; John Douillard; Dan Siegel; Gabor Maté; Richard Bandler; Tony Robbins; Dr. Steve G. Jones; Igor Ledochowski; Michael Breen; Paul McKenna; David Snyder; Tad James; John Grinder; Anthony Jacquin; …
Purchase the Swing Trading Strategies – Mike McMahon - course at WSOBox and embark on a journey to unlock a world of knowledge at the most competitive price. Once your purchase is complete, you'll gain immediate access to our downloads page, allowing you to download all associated course materials. Furthermore, we will promptly send you a download notification email directly to your inbox.
Our Swing Trading Strategies – Mike McMahon - courses have been meticulously crafted to empower you to reach your full potential and excel in your chosen field. Don't hesitate; take the initial stride towards greatness by acquiring our courses today. We are committed to providing a seamless and secure transaction experience, ensuring your peace of mind throughout the process.